Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

BB season tickets?
Bookmark and Share
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
BB season tickets?
Hate to break up the FB party, but has anyone received their season BB tickets yet?
10-21-2015 06:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MemphisTiger15 Offline
Banned

I Root For: an AAC 'ship
RE: BB season tickets?
people still bought them?
10-21-2015 07:03 AM
Tanyaskees Offline
Hall of Famer

(10-21-2015 07:03 AM)MemphisTiger15 Wrote:  people still bought them?

Yes
10-21-2015 07:09 AM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
Haven't gotten ours yet
10-21-2015 07:34 AM
MemTigerFan Offline
The People's Photographer

I Root For: Tigers!

Donators
not yet, but I'd bet they come soon. Last year I got the shipping notification on 10/22.
10-21-2015 07:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tiger1983 Offline
BBA

I Root For: Tigers - GTG!

DonatorsDonatorsDonators
I have not received my tickets.
10-21-2015 07:44 AM
Advertisement

ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

Top 25 in the nation in attendance so yes people are still buying them. The small decrease in attendance is in line with the increase in Grizzlies attendance. Money is tight and many people must choose between the two. So as long as the Griz are on their run of going deep into NBA playoffs they will draw better. Unless Tigers make a deeper run in the NCAA. .
10-21-2015 07:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matoon Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
(10-21-2015 07:59 AM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  

Top 25 in the nation in attendance so yes people are still buying them. The small decrease in attendance is in line with the increase in Grizzlies attendance. Money is tight and many people must choose between the two. So as long as the Griz are on their run of going deep into NBA playoffs they will draw better. Unless Tigers make a deeper run in the NCAA. .

You obviously do not attend games. I attend every game and I'd say the drop in attendance is close to 40% since Cal was here. It will be worse this year. And don't confuse the "tickets sold" with attendance.
10-21-2015 08:17 AM
MemphisTiger15 Offline
Banned

I Root For: an AAC 'ship

No, the drop in attendance coincides with Pastner being a terrible coach.
10-21-2015 08:40 AM
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

Correlation does not... Oh forget it...
10-21-2015 08:43 AM
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

Bull Shiete
10-21-2015 08:45 AM
Advertisement

ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

(10-21-2015 08:40 AM)MemphisTiger15 Wrote:  

Just because a SMALL group of people are idiotic enough to think the program should remain at the same unrealistic level as it was during a four year period where players were hand delivered to the program by a player broker. People make the false claim that a coach is making the program irrelevant. Cal wasn't able to keep it at that level for the majority of the time he was here until he started getting players hand delivered to him.

Even though Cal was unable to beat top 25 teams until he was hand delivered players and Cal was unable to make the NCAA consistently until he was hand delivered players and Cal could not win a conference title until he was hand delivered players. You condemn a coach who has so far out performed Cal during the same period of time in his career at the U of M. Cal was only winning at a 66.7% rate. Had losing record against top 25 teams and made the NCAA only 50% of the time before he started having players funneled to the program by a player broker.
10-21-2015 08:52 AM
MemTigerFan Offline
The People's Photographer

I Root For: Tigers!

Donators
welp, JUST got the email that they are on the way, lol!
10-21-2015 09:16 AM
TigerBo Offline
All American

(10-21-2015 08:45 AM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  

Bull Shiete
10-21-2015 09:26 AM
BealeStreetTiger Offline
Banned

(10-21-2015 08:52 AM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  

Just because a SMALL group of people are idiotic enough to think the program should remain at the same unrealistic level as it was during a four year period where players were hand delivered to the program by a player broker. People make the false claim that a coach is making the program irrelevant. Cal wasn't able to keep it at that level for the majority of the time he was here until he started getting players hand delivered to him.

Even though Cal was unable to beat top 25 teams until he was hand delivered players and Cal was unable to make the NCAA consistently until he was hand delivered players and Cal could not win a conference title until he was hand delivered players. You condemn a coach who has so far out performed Cal during the same period of time in his career at the U of M. Cal was only winning at a 66.7% rate. Had losing record against top 25 teams and made the NCAA only 50% of the time before he started having players funneled to the program by a player broker.

Funny it’s always you or your crew who continue to bring up Cal’s success here. Do you think all of the fans dissatisfied are idiotic enough to expect Cal’s 4 year historical run repeated every year? If not then why do you bring it up all of the time? I’m not judging Josh against Cal or any other coach. I’m judging him on his own merit and he has constantly failed to win big games in crunch time.

It appears you think any fan that doesn’t see Pastner as a good coach is in outer space too.
10-21-2015 10:09 AM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards

I can tell by this post that you don't have season tickets.

Attendance drop has not been minimal. I've had season tickets for years and the attendance drop is significant. Ushers let folks move down at will for the first time ever; I sat next to virtually nobody on an entire row in the lower bowl last season. I even moved my seats a few rows down this season - I know the family that used to sit there, they had 5-7 tickets for years. The FedEx forum has staffed down for tigers games, closing some kiosks and eateries that were NEVER closed before last season and getting by with 1/2 the staff of usual for those that are open.

You can keep pretending that there isn't an issue but those of us that actually attend games and have for years realize that there has been a major drop in "butts-in-seats."
10-21-2015 10:30 AM
Advertisement

UofMark Offline
Heisman

(10-21-2015 09:16 AM)MemTigerFan Wrote:  welp, JUST got the email that they are on the way, lol!

As did I.
10-21-2015 10:38 AM
UofMark Offline
Heisman

(10-21-2015 10:30 AM)tiger2000 Wrote:  You can keep pretending that there isn't an issue but those of us that actually attend games and have for years realize that there has been a major drop in "butts-in-seats."

I reupped mine also but I'm up in the terrace end, non donation section. Let's just say I've had plenty of room for 'coat chairs' the last couple of years. I'm looking forward to the first couple of games, USM & Oklahoma but I'm concerned as to how it's really going to look.
10-21-2015 10:44 AM
3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed

It's a good thing we got rid of that bum?

[Image: Calipari-not-resting-on-championship-lau...-large.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 10:50 AM by 3601.)
10-21-2015 10:49 AM
450bench Offline

Put the pipe down.
10-21-2015 12:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.