WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bronco's on UVerse Saturday
broncojohnny Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
Bronco's on UVerse Saturday
Our game Saturday with Ohio is on Uverse Channel 741 Starts at noon.
10-13-2015 05:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
RE: Bronco's on UVerse Saturday
(10-13-2015 05:06 PM)broncojohnny Wrote:  Our game Saturday with Ohio is on Uverse Channel 741 Starts at noon.

Johnny, drop $80 on Apple TV and you'll get every game in crystal clear HD. Streaming is the future of television, might as well get in the game now.
10-13-2015 06:11 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
For anybody with Dish, the game will be carried by CSNChicago, channel 429.
10-13-2015 07:25 PM
MRBUTTONS Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: W.M.U.
(10-13-2015 07:25 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  For anybody with Dish, the game will be carried by CSNChicago, channel 429.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP WORKS GREAT FOR ME.
10-13-2015 07:48 PM
Advertisement

MRBUTTONS Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: W.M.U.
(10-13-2015 07:25 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  For anybody with Dish, the game will be carried by CSNChicago, channel 429.

04-cheers Thanks so much for the heads up. Works great for me IT WILL BE A CUBS AND BRONCOS DAY.
10-13-2015 07:50 PM
broncojohnny Offline
1st String

I recorded the CMU game, and the clarity of the broadcast was very good and the announcers were better than anything emanating from ESPN3 clowns..
Speaking of paying for stuff.......I bought a years subscription to Bronco's Illustrated and am wondering if I'll ever see an entire game live from either football or basketball?????
Can some one tell what I paid for if broadcasts aren't part of this package????
HELP
10-14-2015 08:16 AM
goldsworth Offline
1st String

(10-13-2015 06:11 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  
(10-13-2015 05:06 PM)broncojohnny Wrote:  Our game Saturday with Ohio is on Uverse Channel 741 Starts at noon.

Johnny, drop $80 on Apple TV and you'll get every game in crystal clear HD. Streaming is the future of television, might as well get in the game now.

I bought a fire stick from Amazon less than 40 bucks it has all the apps on it Netflicks, Showtime, HBO,ESPN etc. I been watching the Bronco games on the WAtch ESPN app . Agree that the games come in nice and clear. It Opens up a ton of other viewing choices .. A lot of the apps included on the fire stick are free .
10-14-2015 08:47 AM
Advertisement

Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
I had the Google version of Apple TV, $35 in the man cave. It's crap in comparison. Took it out and replaced it with another Apple TC
10-14-2015 09:59 AM
brovol Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WMU/ARMY
I bought a firestick, when it was on sale for $20 per suggestion of one of you stampede brethren, and it was best buy ever. We ended up buying another one to leave at our condo too, but paid $40 for that. Still well worth it. Works awesome. Unfortunately, I have charter cable, and although I get watch ESPN on every other device through my charter account, for some reason firestick won't allow charter.
10-15-2015 06:21 AM
Dirty Ernie Offline
Heisman

Direct TV shows WMU-Ohio scheduled for channel 665 CSNCHD noon Saturday.

I've been disappointed before though as you tune it in and it says blacked out in your area.
10-15-2015 07:09 AM
Advertisement

rtletterman Offline
Banned

I Root For: LawyersGuns n $
I'm with Dip, got the free roku with SlingTV, got a google tv stick, and with each, I promptly went back to Apple TV.
10-15-2015 11:16 AM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Go with Kodi (http://www.kodi.tv). It's an app you can install on Windows or Linux or Android (and slightly outdated version on a MAC).

You can install it on a cheap portable computer to hook up to your TV (via HDMI) for $200-$250...

Or you can get an Amazon Fire TV (NOT the stick) and install it on there ($99), along with it the Amazon box having apps just like Roku and all the others do.

With Kodi program, you can install apps within it. This is the key to happiness...

- Install NAVI-X app in it. Thru it, you can watch tons of movies, streaming channels people put out there... it's like going on a wacky channel changer in a sense. You can Favorite the good ones you like -- like B1G in HD, and the P12 networks in HD. Along with getting (usually SD) feeds of ESPN, CNN, HBO, etc... but some of those go up and down, so you have to peruse/navigate from time to time too much (but to many it's worth it).

- Install Primewire/aka "Channel 1".... watch TV shows shortly after they air. It's like the Internet is one big DVR and they just stream to ya.

All of that stuff is free too, as well as Kodi. Great stuff.
10-15-2015 02:06 PM
sarasotahuskie Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Donators
I have the full Amazon Fire TV and have had trouble with the Watch ESPN app - network problems - but all the other apps work fine on it. I just go back to Chromecast, and that works great.
10-15-2015 07:33 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
^^^^ Well, when you have Diesel manning the controls of everything, as seen in your pic, things are bound to get a little screwy! :)
10-16-2015 12:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.