In case you missed it NT got boat raced by FCS Portland St 66-7
10-11-2015 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tealblood Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CCU
RE: NMSU/ Ga State vs. North Texas
And after Ga St gets beat by Liberty-- Liberty gets thumped by Gardner freaking Webb
10-11-2015 10:49 AM
PantherPride Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GSU
NMSU/ Ga State vs. North Texas
I think we can take North Texas
10-11-2015 10:51 AM
gumbobrown Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: MTSU
Georgia State
10-11-2015 10:52 AM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE
Liberty didn't beat us by 59. Oregon didn't beat us by 59.
10-11-2015 10:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Here is what some guy thinks will happen because of the loss by North Texas.
10-11-2015 11:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tealblood Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CCU
And NT coach fired within 24 hrs
10-11-2015 11:38 AM
sidslidkid Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ga Southern
(10-11-2015 10:55 AM)panama Wrote:  Liberty didn't beat us by 59. Oregon didn't beat us by 59.

Stop plagiarizing Trent Miles' résumé.
10-11-2015 11:43 AM
RamblinRedWolf44 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas StAte
Whew...pretty tough to pick. It would come down to how firm or soft the pillows are
10-11-2015 11:44 AM
sidslidkid Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ga Southern
(10-11-2015 11:44 AM)RamblinRedWolf44 Wrote:  Whew...pretty tough to pick. It would come down to how firm or soft the pillows are

You catch a corner of one of those things in the eye and it'll sting pretty bad.
10-11-2015 11:46 AM
RoyK Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Georgia
(10-11-2015 11:02 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Here is what some guy thinks will happen because of the loss by North Texas.

I can't foresee the sunbelt effectively help schools establish a conference that would hypothetically eat into the small pie that we are already receiving. I don't think New Mexico State or Idaho have any worries about the belt kicking them out, they just won't be brought in as full members this isn't a slight to either program. I don't see them as all sports invite because of money or lack there of by all programs. We can all crow about how great our programs are good at but the thing that all of us have in common is lack of money. New Mexico states best sport we've had a chance to get for a while and yet the presidents have refused to budge on the issue. We can all say it's a east vs west thing but I find it hard to believe that the east is the one holding this up by themselves. Say for instance GS, App, and GSU are a voting block what's preventing south and Troy from voting with the west. In the west you have AState, Louisanna, Ulm, Uta, Ular, txst. I am not in the know and just used the above schools in a hypothetical situation but what really gives.
10-11-2015 11:59 AM
Advertisement

RoyK Offline
Special Teams

Any ways back to the original OP. My heart tells be GSU should beat UnT but I'm sure we'll find a way to GSU it.
10-11-2015 12:02 PM
runamuck Offline
All American

I Root For: uta
(10-11-2015 12:02 PM)RoyK Wrote:  Any ways back to the original OP. My heart tells be GSU should beat UnT but I'm sure we'll find a way to GSU it.

as bad as untexas looked yesterday, there must have been something going on behind the scenes. I root for our sbc schools, but in reality, I think gastate is the worst of the worst and untexas would probably win that game.
10-11-2015 01:18 PM
PantherPride Offline
2nd String

I Root For: GSU
NMSU/ Ga State vs. North Texas
(10-11-2015 01:18 PM)runamuck Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 12:02 PM)RoyK Wrote:  Any ways back to the original OP. My heart tells be GSU should beat UnT but I'm sure we'll find a way to GSU it.

as bad as untexas looked yesterday, there must have been something going on behind the scenes. I root for our sbc schools, but in reality, I think gastate is the worst of the worst and untexas would probably win that game.

I think there are a handful of other bottom dwellers we could beat in the FBS
10-11-2015 01:31 PM
anotherNMAg Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NMSU
UNT was so demoralized yesterday that I suspect they would have probably lost to anyone.
10-11-2015 01:36 PM
RoyK Offline
Special Teams

No UnT is bad. We still have big holes on this team the defense is horrid but outside of the App beat down which was expected this team has shown a pulse on offense. It's hard to say this but we are improved in a sense because last year there was no debate on dead last in fbs I believe it was between us and Smu. This year not so much we suck but some teams really suck this year. Either way we will be getting a new coach baring the rest of the Sunbelt letting miles somehow run the table. Which we know ain't happening.
10-11-2015 03:00 PM
Advertisement

GeauxUL Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Ragin Cajuns
Who cares? They're all terrible
10-11-2015 03:17 PM
AppinATL Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: AppState
(10-11-2015 11:38 AM)Tealblood Wrote:  And NT coach fired within 24 hrs

The tweets I saw from FootballScoop made it sound like the AD fired the guy immediately after the game while the players were still in the locker room! If that's true, that is a real no-class move.
10-11-2015 03:21 PM
RoyK Offline
Special Teams

No UnT is bad. We still have big holes on this team the defense is horrid but outside of the App beat down which was expected this team has shown a pulse on offense. It's hard to say this but we are improved in a sense because last year there was no debate on dead last in fbs I believe it was between us and Smu. This year not so much we suck but some teams really suck this year. Either way we will be getting a new coach baring the rest of the Sunbelt letting miles somehow run the table. Which we know ain't happening.
10-11-2015 03:27 PM
AppinVA Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Appalachian St.
What would the record of a GaSt, UNT and NMSt all-star team? Bowl eligible?
10-11-2015 03:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.