Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Leaving for Utah this weekend
Bookmark and Share
Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

I Root For: America
Donators
Leaving for Utah this weekend
Any other board members going to make this road trip?

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 06:22 AM by Crewdogz.)
10-09-2015 06:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cmhcat Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: Leaving for Utah this weekend
(10-09-2015 06:21 AM)Crewdogz Wrote:  Any other board members going to make this road trip?

In. Flying in to Denver first and then taking a leisurely drive "across the great divide". Plan to visit several of the national parks in southern Utah after the game and then coming back from Vegas. Since there will be more than one of us...what is the color for this game. black, white or red?

10-09-2015 07:58 AM
Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

Donators
I don't think UC puts out a color for away games, since BYU is Blue/White Red would probably show up the best. I'm going to wear the same Black sweatshirt I wore to the game vs the U for superstitious reasons.

10-09-2015 08:42 AM
Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

Donators
tix came in the mail today section 121 row 14, we'll be a group of 4 if you want to stop by

10-09-2015 04:30 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-09-2015 06:21 AM)Crewdogz Wrote:  Any other board members going to make this road trip?

Have fun i am a little jealous. 04-cheers

10-09-2015 05:19 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(10-09-2015 07:58 AM)cmhcat Wrote:  

In. Flying in to Denver first and then taking a leisurely drive "across the great divide". Plan to visit several of the national parks in southern Utah after the game and then coming back from Vegas. Since there will be more than one of us...what is the color for this game. black, white or red?

(10-09-2015 04:30 PM)Crewdogz Wrote:  tix came in the mail today section 121 row 14, we'll be a group of 4 if you want to stop by

You guys rock! Bearcat Nation reps invading Provo and cheerin' on the "C" in LaVell Edwards Stadium. Say a "hello" to the all the Brigham Young descendants for us.

10-09-2015 11:53 PM
rosewater Offline
Heisman

I Root For: cincy
Are the slopes open?

10-10-2015 07:41 AM
Advertisement

Dannyboy Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
You guys are big time fans. Nice!

10-10-2015 08:44 AM
Brian_Johnson Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats
Enjoy Utah Crew 04-bow I was going to go, but decided on the Miami and 'Bama A&M games, and have almost run out of time off.

10-10-2015 09:18 AM
geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

I Root For: Binturongs
(10-10-2015 07:41 AM)rosewater Wrote:  Are the slopes open?

Generally not until early November.

10-10-2015 11:11 AM
Advertisement

bearcatmark Offline

I Root For: the Deliverator
(10-10-2015 09:18 AM)Brian_Johnson Wrote:  Enjoy Utah Crew 04-bow I was going to go, but decided on the Miami and 'Bama A&M games, and have almost run out of time off.

So UC is 2 for 2 with you in attendance. Gonna need you to figure out how to get there for the remainder of the season.

Crew- have fun. Wish I could swing it. Should be a blast.

10-10-2015 11:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MercerCo_BearCat Offline
2nd String

I was trying to, but doesn't look like it will happen. Have fun!

10-12-2015 06:19 PM
Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

Donators
Thanks for all the kindness and well-wishes, spent the day at the Utah Olympic Training Center. Very cool, Utes are bigger up here but still seeing a lot of BYU gear. We are wearing the C-Paw wherever we go... getting a lot of well wishes from the Utes fans, no one from BYU has said anything to us yet.

My 1st introduction to Uinta Brewing Company, I like the Bristlecone and love their motto of earth, wind and beer.

10-12-2015 06:26 PM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Helpful tour guide for Crewdogz and other Bearcat Nation goers:

Quote:Compared to the plethora of drinking venues in Salt Lake County, bars and taverns in Utah County could be considered an endangered species. But what it lacks in quantity, Provo make up for in quality. Though ironically better known for being home to BYU, a.k.a. Mormon Mecca, Provo boasts three bars: ABG’s, City Limits and The Madison. Each one caters to a different clientele and they are all conveniently located on Center Street.

City Limits is the dive-iest out of the three, with an older group of patrons. Though they do offer some unique drink options like the Bloody-Jager-Bomb (the unholy spawn of a Bloody Mary and a Jager Bomb), City Limits has seen better days. I’ve heard rumors that it was THE place to be back in the day. But those days are but a distant memory. Things are different now. If City Limits were a person, it’d be that grumpy old man remembering how everything was better when he was young and cool.

Yes, City Limits is the bar equivalent to Abe Simpson

Not many people know that the formal name of ABG’s is A. Beuford Gifford’s Libation Emporium. But its grandiose name juxtaposed against its down-to-earth facilities just adds to the charm that is ABG’s. Located at 190 West Center Street in Provo, ABG’s offers a wide variety of beers, shots and cocktails. Two pool tables are nearly constantly in use and there are live bands every weekend. But perhaps the best part of ABG’s is the food. They have a full menu that puts other bars’ “pub grub” to shame. The highlight is the different options of BBQ sauce called "Big Mouth BBQ Sauce." It's to die for. Your face will permanently look like this but less hot.

The Madison is the newest addition to Provo’s drinking scene and the only club in Provo. That’s right. You read that correctly. Provo has a club, located at 295 W. Center Street. The first floor is the actual “club” part with a VIP mezzanine on the second. The third floor is a cowboy bar with a completely different style, mood and patrons. It’s kind of bizarre walking up the stairwell listening to “Shots” by LMFAO and then opening a door and hearing “Redneck Woman” by Gretchen Wilson. Don't be alarmed if you see a lot of folks looking like this in the doorway.
Top 3 Places To Visit In Provo Beside LaVell Edwards Stadium

10-13-2015 09:07 PM
cmhcat Offline
Special Teams

(10-09-2015 04:30 PM)Crewdogz Wrote:  tix came in the mail today section 121 row 14, we'll be a group of 4 if you want to stop by

Heading to will call...if I'm close I"ll stop by

10-16-2015 05:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.