Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tough loss Tigers. If those cowards in Oxford
Bookmark and Share
Nugget's Ghost Offline
1st String

I Root For:

had to guts to show up the Eagles would beat the ever lovin crap out of that sorry team. What a bunch of chickens. They were so fricking lucky to win that game. USM would eat them alive.
09-05-2005 06:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

TRANSLATED: MEMPHIS ARE ******* BUT WE ARE FOOTBALL GODS.

Dude, are you *** serious? If I was a Memphis fan, I'd take SERIOUS issue with that post.
09-05-2005 07:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Nugget's Ghost Offline
1st String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:TRANSLATED: MEMPHIS ARE ******* BUT WE ARE FOOTBALL GODS.

Dude, are you *** serious? If I was a Memphis fan, I'd take SERIOUS issue with that post.
Memphis was playing a freshman qb and replaced their offensive line. USM has a senior qb and returns more starters. Memphis had a tough blow losing their qb.
This is a CUSA board. If I want to call Ole Piss chicken sh#ts for hiding from USM, I can and if you don't like it, tough. I know Orgeron was lucky to beat an inexperienced Memphis team. I see where OM is cancelling the Memphis series. Typical. Cowards to the end.
OM will get slaughtered in the SEC. Wyoming will be a hard game for them to win also.
I wish OM nothing but the worst.
09-05-2005 07:30 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

:D What a little *****. You did nothing but solidify what I said in the 2nd post. Ole Miss didn't have a veteran QB either.
09-05-2005 07:38 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote::D What a little *****. You did nothing but solidify what I said in the 2nd post. Ole Miss didn't have a veteran QB either.
I don't agree with Nugget necessarily, but USM would have beat Ole Miss.

Memphis had a brand new QB, Williams did virtually nothing, and yet they still lost by just 4 and were held at the goal line.
09-05-2005 07:48 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
1st String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote::D  What a little *****. You did nothing but solidify what I said in the 2nd post. Ole Miss didn't have a veteran QB either.
Look you leftover abortion, OM has all three qb's from last year back. How stupid are you.
09-05-2005 07:49 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

The Knight Time Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote::D  What a little *****. You did nothing but solidify what I said in the 2nd post. Ole Miss didn't have a veteran QB either.

Memphis had a brand new QB, Williams did virtually nothing, and yet they still lost by just 4 and were held at the goal line.
We had a brand new QB as well. Your point?

He's doing nothing but saying, "Hey, Memphis, that's OK, if they'd have played us, we'd have beaten them. We're stronger than you".

...and someone from UCF probably could use his time better by strengthening their team.
09-05-2005 07:50 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Nugget's Ghost Wrote:
Look you leftover abortion, OM has all three qb's from last year back. How stupid are you.
How many games did Spurlock QB last year?

Get over it. You don't play Ole Miss.
09-05-2005 07:51 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
1st String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:
Nugget's Ghost Wrote:
How many games did Spurlock QB last year?

Get over it. You don't play Ole Miss.
You have all three qb's[Spurlock,Flatt,Lane] on the team that played every game last year or are you just too damn stupid to know that?
09-05-2005 07:56 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Hmm, did you see Flatt? If so, what game were you watching? Spurlock started 2 games last year. 2.
09-05-2005 08:03 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
1st String

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:Hmm, did you see Flatt? If so, what game were you watching? Spurlock started 2 games last year. 2.
How ignorant can one human being be?? Ole Piss used three qb's last year. Flatt, Lane and Spurlock. They were all there today to be used. Two of them were used today. Memphis had to rely on a freshman qb that wasn't even the starter. Ole Piss won, but they were damn lucky to win. Like I said this is a CUSA board, not an SEC board, so unless you are such a geek no SEC board will let you post there, go away and celebrate your unimpressive win.
09-05-2005 08:08 PM
Advertisement

Cat's_Claw Offline
All American

I Root For:

The Knight Time Wrote:

Everyone keeps saying that Southern Miss would have beaten Ole Miss. Yet, the same people call Cincinnati a bottom-feeder (even though we finished 3 out of 5 years in 2nd place in C-USA with a conference championship to boot) forget that Cincinnati rolled into Hattiesburg and blew away a 5-1, #21 ranked USM squad. Nothing's a given.
09-05-2005 08:57 PM
Eaglebutt Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Southern Miss!!

The Golden Eagles have beat the OM Ruffles again even before the season started.
05-deadhorse
This is forfeit number 26, I believe. And counting...WIMPs!!!

: Chicken poo wears red and blue :
09-06-2005 12:20 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

.....and yet we play Memphis. More arrogance from a USM fan. I guess you guys are GODS and Memphis are wimps, right? Damn, I wish a Memphis fan would chime in on how they view these arrogant responses.

Here's an idea, build a bigger effin stadium.
09-06-2005 12:26 PM
Eaglebutt Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Southern Miss!!

RebelKev Wrote:.....and yet we play Memphis. More arrogance from a USM fan. I guess you guys are GODS and Memphis are wimps, right? Damn, I wish a Memphis fan would chime in on how they view these arrogant responses.

Memphis is willing to play us.

Here's another idea, grow a pair. Wimp!
09-06-2005 12:56 PM
gotigers1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers!

RebelKev Wrote:.....and yet we play Memphis. More arrogance from a USM fan. I guess you guys are GODS and Memphis are wimps, right? Damn, I wish a Memphis fan would chime in on how they view these arrogant responses.

Here's a Memphis fan chiming in...the only ignorant and arrogant comments I see are from a certain retarded Rebel fan. Why are you on this board? Does the SEC board disown you because you're gonna be bottom feeders in the SEC West this year. Face it loser, Auburn, Arkansas, Alabama, and LSU will all beat you..hell even the Bullies will probably knock your block off. Memphis will end up no worse than 3rd in CUSA East. Go brag about a 4 point win over a team that in your eyes shouldn't even be on the same field as you somewhere else...you are a true waste of space.

Fact of the matter is...Southern Miss WOULD beat you this year...does that mean they are better than Memphis...no, it means.....I'll spell this out for you slowly so the feeble brain you have can comprehend... I..T....M..E..A..N..S...U..S..M....I..S....B..E..T..T..E..R...T..H..A..N.....O..L..E..P..I..S..S
09-07-2005 09:56 AM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...and these bottom feeders beat your a$$.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Damn, I was on your side, but your ignorant affiliation to USM makes you look like a dumb***. If anyone can't see that Ole Miss playing Memphis, and a USM fan saying they'd kill us DOESN'T, in fact, talk ****** about Memphis, then they are an idiot.
09-08-2005 01:03 AM
gotigers1 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Tigers!

Ever stop and think that we don't want you on our side? People like you give your school a bad name
09-08-2005 08:57 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

You have 388 posts with 7 months behind you. Damn, that's some experience. :rolleyes:

Why am I here? Because there is no such thing as a C-USA Admin, SEC Admin, ACC Admin, etc. It's NCAABBS Admin. I have a damn good relationship with the USM and Memphis fans on this board that aren't mentally ill. Sorry this doesn't include you.
09-08-2005 09:15 PM
eaglewing505 Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM

RebelKev Wrote:. I have a damn good relationship with the USM and Memphis fans on this board that aren't mentally ill. Sorry this doesn't include you.
I don't think it includes any USM fans it they have read the whole of this thread.

The basis of this flame war is whether Nugget's Ghost subliminally slammed Memphis. That's a new high for internet smack talk.

I think we should just stick to "oLE pISs sUxORz!!!!!!!!!!!111111". :D
09-08-2005 10:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.