Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The suck continues............
Bookmark and Share
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

I Root For: Cajuns
Quote:Big and awful news: Cajuns senior LG Mykhael Quave is done for the year after tearing his rotator cuff.

Luke Johnson
@lukejohnsonadv

03-banghead
10-07-2015 08:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
RE: The suck continues............
(10-07-2015 08:58 PM)CajunFanatico Wrote:  
Quote:Big and awful news: Cajuns senior LG Mykhael Quave is done for the year after tearing his rotator cuff.

Luke Johnson
@lukejohnsonadv

03-banghead

Was he a starter for the Cajuns?
10-07-2015 08:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(10-07-2015 08:58 PM)TroyFootball05 Wrote:  

Luke Johnson
@lukejohnsonadv

03-banghead

Quote:2014 (Junior): Started in all 13 games at left tackle for the Ragin’ Cajuns and extended his streak of consecutive games started to 39 … a preseason Second-Team All-Sun Belt Conference selection … named to the Lombardi Award Watch List … was joined on the list by older brother, Daniel, giving the Ragin’ Cajuns the only tandem of brothers to be named to a national watch list … one of the main anchors on a line that helped spark a rushing attack that ranked 23rd nationally and produced the school’s fourth 1,000-yard rusher (Elijah McGuire) in school history … graded at 80 percent or higher in games against Texas State, New Mexico State and Georgia State ... earned third letter.

2013 (Sophomore): Moved from left guard to left tackle this year and started all 13 games ... was second on the team with 30 knock down blocks ... earned second letter.

2012 (Freshman): Started all 13 games at left guard as a redshirt freshman ... newcomer on an offensive line that helped Louisiana rank second in the SBC in rushing (193.5 ypg) and allowed just 12 quarterback sacks ... earned first letter.
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 09:09 PM by CajunFanatico.)
10-07-2015 09:07 PM
TroyFootball05 Offline
1987 Man of the Year

I Root For: Good Times
Sorry to hear that. The bug has hit you guys hard this year. Wish you guys the best.
10-07-2015 09:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU

Luke Johnson
@lukejohnsonadv

03-banghead

Elijah McGuire might be the name for the Cajuns, but Mykhael Quave might be their best pro prospect. He had started every game in his career there.
10-07-2015 09:15 PM
swampbear Offline
1st String

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-07-2015 09:15 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

Luke Johnson
@lukejohnsonadv

03-banghead

Elijah McGuire might be the name for the Cajuns, but Mykhael Quave might be their best pro prospect. He had started every game in his career there.

He had a real shot at the Senior Bowl and getting drafted....on top of being a tremendous young man and team leader....this one hurts bad...
10-07-2015 10:16 PM
Advertisement

GaSouthern Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: Georgia So.
That sucks, 2013 was like that for us, hope this is the last of it for you
10-07-2015 10:19 PM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(10-07-2015 10:19 PM)GaSouthern Wrote:  That sucks, 2013 was like that for us, hope this is the last of it for you

Should be. I believe we're officially out of players.
10-08-2015 08:29 AM
trusty1 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: GA Southern
Sorry Cajun Fans. Not the way you wanted the season to shape up. Hey someone may step up in a big way, you never know. Good luck the rest of the way.
10-08-2015 08:33 AM
Arrowhead Offline
Beltbbs ULM INsider

I Root For: ULM
(10-08-2015 08:33 AM)trusty1 Wrote:  Sorry Cajun Fans. Not the way you wanted the season to shape up. Hey someone may step up in a big way, you never know. Good luck the rest of the way.

Hate that guys. Has hit us hard as usual too. Without 5 of our receivers and our starting safety, Backus, just got kicked off the team.
10-08-2015 08:36 AM
Buzz Lightyear Lite Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: TROY
very sorry.....in our league where depth is an issue on most teams....I really believe injuries play a huge role in outcome of games and momentum and thus season......hopefully the careers of these guys will rebound.....as to the dismissed guys and every team has them from time to time....hopefully they will get their lives in order and THEY are responsible for hurting the teams, coaches, schools and fans of that team......but again to the injured guys God's speed in your recovery and healing
10-08-2015 09:13 AM
Advertisement

ragin4u Offline
WOKE AF

I Root For: Louisiana & Magat Tears
(10-08-2015 09:13 AM)Buzz Lightyear Lite Wrote:  very sorry.....in our league where depth is an issue on most teams....I really believe injuries play a huge role in outcome of games and momentum and thus season......hopefully the careers of these guys will rebound.....as to the dismissed guys and every team has them from time to time....hopefully they will get their lives in order and THEY are responsible for hurting the teams, coaches, schools and fans of that team......but again to the injured guys God's speed in your recovery and healing

Agreed. It seems especially sad for a senior who may have a pro shot. Makes it really tough.
10-08-2015 10:16 AM
CAJUNNATION Offline
1st String

I Root For: Western Civilization
Well, that does it for the Cajuns.

We will be going with the youth movement from here on out to get ready for next season.

When we come up on your schedule this season, it would be a good idea to play your young guys as well.

We'll regroup for next season.

Don't mind us.
10-08-2015 10:35 AM
slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
Man TXST better win this weekend with all this doom and gloom coining from UL faithful.
10-08-2015 10:48 AM
sidslidkid Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ga Southern
Things are looking bad for the Cajuns, but I think there may be some sandbagging going on here. You probably won't get the 9 wins that you are use to, but I still think you'll be bowling. Looking at your schedule you should be the favorite in all but 2, maybe 3 games. I see a 7-5 finish for the crawfish suckers.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 10:49 AM by sidslidkid.)
10-08-2015 10:49 AM
_x_ Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas State
We had our entire two-deep at both DT spots out for our last game. You could suit up 5 random kids out of the student section and probably do fine against our DL.
10-08-2015 10:52 AM
Advertisement

Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

I Root For: TXST, A&M, UNT
03-lmfao This is shaping up nicely . . . . We can call it the "Who sucks the Worst Bowl"

But until we actually beat you guys, I guess we still hold the title . . . .
10-08-2015 10:56 AM
JoeJag Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
Don't let the UL whining machine fool you. They'll win their fair share of SBC games and will wind up in the GoDaddy Bowl or New Orleans Bowl
10-08-2015 11:52 AM
CajunFanatico Offline
QDEP

(10-08-2015 11:52 AM)JoeJag Wrote:  Don't let the UL whining machine fool you. They'll win their fair share of SBC games and will wind up in the GoDaddy Bowl or New Orleans Bowl

Give us a break. The whining machine is rusty and needs some work.
10-08-2015 11:59 AM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
(10-08-2015 09:13 AM)Buzz Lightyear Lite Wrote:  very sorry.....in our league where depth is an issue on most teams....I really believe injuries play a huge role in outcome of games and momentum and thus season......hopefully the careers of these guys will rebound.....as to the dismissed guys and every team has them from time to time....hopefully they will get their lives in order and THEY are responsible for hurting the teams, coaches, schools and fans of that team......but again to the injured guys God's speed in your recovery and healing
This is what happened to Orakpo last year on a cheap shot by Navy. Where'd he end up? Coaching HS in Houston.
I would assume, however, it will be an easier road for an OL with a rotator cuff tear than a LB with ACL damage.
10-08-2015 12:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.