Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Parliament "Reputation" Status??
OWLmanz Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: OWLS & TEXANS
Rolleyes Parliament "Reputation" Status??
01-wingedeagle Being a curious sort, I had to click on my "reputation" status of 2 to see how I got such a HIGH rating. Well, it turns out that 2 is a very LOW rating. My favorite comments, both positive and negative include the following:
  • George Webb: "Awfully high on himself - whoever he is." [I guess that was supposed to be a negative??]
  • RiceDoc: "Quirky sense of humor, but always relevant posts! And a big Rice supporter!" [He was my HERO! And a dear friend who I remember every time I think of Rice.]

At lease my "Warning Level" has gone down to 0% [the Parliament THOUGHT POLICE must be sleeping on the job....] 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 10:11 AM by OWLmanz.)
10-05-2015 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
RE: Parliament "Reputation" Status??
(10-05-2015 10:09 AM)OWLmanz Wrote:  01-wingedeagle Being a curious sort, I had to click on my "reputation" status of 2 to see how I got such a HIGH rating. Well, it turns out that 2 is a very LOW rating. My favorite comments, both positive and negative include the following:
  • George Webb: "Awfully high on himself - whoever he is." [I guess that was supposed to be a negative??]
  • RiceDoc: "Quirky sense of humor, but always relevant posts! And a big Rice supporter!" [He was my HERO! And a dear friend who I remember every time I think of Rice.]

Well, I haven't given or taken any rep points for you because I don't know what to make of you.

But your stance on Owl Bowing is concerning.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 10:23 AM by OptimisticOwl.)
10-05-2015 10:22 AM
Antarius Offline
Say no to cronyism

What is the warning level for?
10-05-2015 10:22 AM
Advertisement

OWLmanz Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: OWLS & TEXANS
(10-05-2015 10:22 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 10:09 AM)OWLmanz Wrote:  01-wingedeagle Being a curious sort, I had to click on my "reputation" status of 2 to see how I got such a HIGH rating. Well, it turns out that 2 is a very LOW rating. My favorite comments, both positive and negative include the following:

Well, I haven't given or taken any rep points for you because I don't know what to make of you.

'
Well, I just sometimes wonder if you are too OPTIMISTIC!!?? 01-wingedeagle

Also, Owl Bowing 04-bow would instill feelings of teamwork, camaraderie, humility, school spirit, etc. in these "over-privileged," self-indulgent, selfie-taking, Facebooking, young whippersnappers we have on campus now!! 03-nutkick
10-05-2015 10:31 AM
Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(10-05-2015 10:22 AM)Antarius Wrote:  What is the warning level for?

Violations of the AUP.... Like this thread.

Quote:===== Trouble Making
Failure to discuss moderation issues in private +15% || Expires: 2 weeks
10-05-2015 10:55 AM
OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators
(10-05-2015 10:31 AM)OWLmanz Wrote:  
(10-05-2015 10:22 AM)OptimisticOwl Wrote:  

'
Well, I just sometimes wonder if you are too OPTIMISTIC!!?? 01-wingedeagle

Also, Owl Bowing 04-bow would instill feelings of teamwork, camaraderie, humility, school spirit, etc. in these "over-privileged," self-indulgent, selfie-taking, Facebooking, young whippersnappers we have on campus now!! 03-nutkick

Well, a lot of people think I am too optimistic, but my sunny outlook on life is what has been keeping me alive, IMO.

I did the Owl Bowing as a freshman, and I see NO redeeming quality to it. My lifelong fanship for rice has zero to do with the OB - if anything could have derailed me, it was that.

I still do not know what to make of you.
10-05-2015 11:02 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.