Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

parking tomorrow
Bookmark and Share
Ash_UCATS Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UC
parking tomorrow
As you know parking can be tough on a weeknight game. Thus I would highly recommend going to parking services' website and buying a pre-paid parking pass for Campus Green. With classes still in session the lots will be tough to get in. Pre-paid print at home parking passes are the same price as paying cash upon arrival.

LINK

When you land on that page scroll up to "Sign Up" at the top to create an account. Then log in and you will find an option that allows you to buy a pass in advance for tomorrow.

09-30-2015 11:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JackieTreehorn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Bearcats
RE: parking tomorrow
(09-30-2015 11:02 AM)Ash_UCATS Wrote:  As you know parking can be tough on a weeknight game. Thus I would highly recommend going to parking services' website and buying a pre-paid parking pass for Campus Green. With classes still in session the lots will be tough to get in. Pre-paid print at home parking passes are the same price as paying cash upon arrival.

LINK

When you land on that page scroll up to "Sign Up" at the top to create an account. Then log in and you will find an option that allows you to buy a pass in advance for tomorrow.

What time are they planning to clear out the garages?

09-30-2015 01:41 PM
RedRocker Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UK's foe
(09-30-2015 01:41 PM)JackieTreehorn Wrote:  
(09-30-2015 11:02 AM)Ash_UCATS Wrote:  As you know parking can be tough on a weeknight game. Thus I would highly recommend going to parking services' website and buying a pre-paid parking pass for Campus Green. With classes still in session the lots will be tough to get in. Pre-paid print at home parking passes are the same price as paying cash upon arrival.

LINK

I doubt they'll be clearing out the garages since night school is in session. They will probably on restrict student parking on the top deck, i.e. Millionaire's Row, of the University Avenue Garage.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2015 04:30 PM by RedRocker.)
09-30-2015 04:28 PM
Ash_UCATS Offline
2nd String

LINK

They wont as students who have classes will need a place to park as well. They will stop allowing cash parking at some point during the day so only students who purchased a hang tag will be able to access the garages.

10-01-2015 08:10 AM
Ash_UCATS Offline
2nd String

(09-30-2015 04:28 PM)RedRocker Wrote:  

LINK

I doubt they'll be clearing out the garages since night school is in session. They will probably on restrict student parking on the top deck, i.e. Millionaire's Row, of the University Avenue Garage.

MVP level UCATS membership is FAR from millionaire's row.

10-01-2015 08:10 AM
AeroCat Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Wow, what a pain in the arse to find parking last night! Might do one of these passes next time.

10-02-2015 12:26 PM
Advertisement

CliftonAve Online
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
I usually park off campus. Noticed my usual spot went from $10 to $20. Was this just because we were playing the U or is this a permanent deal?

10-02-2015 12:35 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Parking was fine for me at the Eden garage. Getting there was the pain. Plenty of spots in there and the shuttle before and after the game was quick.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 12:48 PM by subflea.)
10-02-2015 12:48 PM
BearcatsUC Offline
Heisman

(10-02-2015 12:26 PM)AeroCat Wrote:  Wow, what a pain in the arse to find parking last night! Might do one of these passes next time.

I park in the Stratford garage, which typically has maybe 20 cars in the entire thing and is so easy to enter and exit. Last night I got one of the last three spaces and I arrived at 6:45.

10-02-2015 12:51 PM
DJBEARCAT Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Red & Black
You know..it doesn't help that you have people helping themselves to multiple spots to tailgate. At least this was the case in the CBA garage that we saw. The line to get in the garage was down the street past the EPA.

10-02-2015 01:01 PM
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
A buddy of mine had to work in Clifton til 730p , so he bought a pass for Campus Green to assure parking . No such luck . When he got to Campus Green Garage at 740p no parking was available . Him and a group of several other cars just had to circle til night students left and spots opened . After about 20 mins he found someone pulling out .

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 01:04 PM by Bearcat2012.)
10-02-2015 01:03 PM
Advertisement

Crewdogz Offline
I'm Your Huckleberry

I Root For: America
Donators
I have passes to the Corry Garage with my season tickets, we got 1 of the last 2 spots (a spot created by campus police in a no parking area) and they were turning away season ticket holders with passes behind us.

10-02-2015 02:18 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
last 3 home games are Saturday. Make a note for next year if we have a Thursday night home game. DAAP garage usually has spaces.

10-02-2015 02:24 PM
Ash_UCATS Offline
2nd String

One complication that really messed things up is CCM had an event last night as well. Not sure how many people they have at those but of all nights!

10-02-2015 02:40 PM
RedRocker Offline
1st String

(10-02-2015 02:18 PM)Crewdogz Wrote:  I have passes to the Corry Garage with my season tickets, we got 1 of the last 2 spots (a spot created by campus police in a no parking area) and they were turning away season ticket holders with passes behind us.
That's BS. I hope parking services takes care of them. There should have been no cash parking in those garages after 12 pm yesterday.

10-02-2015 03:17 PM
BearcatMan Online
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

I Root For: Cincinnati
(10-02-2015 03:17 PM)RedRocker Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 02:18 PM)Crewdogz Wrote:  I have passes to the Corry Garage with my season tickets, we got 1 of the last 2 spots (a spot created by campus police in a no parking area) and they were turning away season ticket holders with passes behind us.
That's BS. I hope parking services takes care of them. There should have been no cash parking in those garages after 12 pm yesterday.

So students who have night classes on Thursday don't matter?

10-02-2015 04:47 PM
Advertisement

Racinejake Offline
Heisman

Noticed Miami bought out the entire lot on E. Charlton behind Larosas. It was blocked off at 4 pm

10-02-2015 06:19 PM
RedRocker Offline
1st String

(10-02-2015 04:47 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 03:17 PM)RedRocker Wrote:  

So students who have night classes on Thursday don't matter?

Buy a quarter garage pass. Notice I said no cash parking. Nobody with any type of pass should be turned away. Most night school classes start at 6 or earlier. Plenty of time to find a spot. When I did my MBA a dozen years ago, I got to campus early when there was a game.

We rolled into our off campus cash parking spot at 6:15 with no problem. People need to be resourceful and plan ahead. Can't expect to roll into a spot last minute without a pass.

10-03-2015 12:17 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(10-02-2015 01:01 PM)DJBEARCAT Wrote:  You know..it doesn't help that you have people helping themselves to multiple spots to tailgate. At least this was the case in the CBA garage that we saw. The line to get in the garage was down the street past the EPA.

This is a huge problem in UC garages on gameday.

UC Parking/Safety needs to enforce one spot per car (it's called a tailgate...stand behind the tail of your vehicle) and no saving spots for friends arriving later. Parking Services should post very large signage all around the garages indicating one spot per car and have people patrolling the garages looking for those who ignore the signs.

We saw a number of groups using 2+ spots per car and arriving cars circling around and around looking for open spots.

We also saw charcoal grills in the garages which is not allowed.

UC Parking Services needs to do a much better job.
Hire more people to work gameday!

10-03-2015 12:35 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(10-02-2015 02:40 PM)Ash_UCATS Wrote:  One complication that really messed things up is CCM had an event last night as well. Not sure how many people they have at those but of all nights!

If both events (football game and CCM event) were posted on the UC Campus Calendar, as they should have been, there is no excuse for the parking issues. CCM, Athletics and Parking Services should've been working to coordinate! They are all part of the same university.

If CCM added their event after the football schedule was released, CCM should've been notified of the conflict with football when they posted it and been requested to change their event date. Or CCM, Athletics and Parking Services should've worked together to identify the potential problem and design a solution.

UC has the campus calendar partly to advertise events to the public but also to allow the university see event overlap problems and fix them before they happen.

The left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing is not an excuse.

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 02:10 PM by mptnstr@44.)
10-03-2015 12:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.