North Texas at Iowa - (3:30 ET) ESPNU
Marshall at Kent State - (3:30 ET) ESPN3
Miami OH at WKU - (3:30 ET) CBS Sports Network
MT at Illinois - (4:00 ET) ESPNews
Colorado State at UTSA - (7:00 ET) CBS Sports Network
Florida Atlantic at Charlotte - (7:00 ET) ASN
App State at ODU - (3:30 ET) ASN

Full Affiliate PDF: http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/c-us...stings.pdf
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 09:37 AM by BeliefBlazer.)
09-23-2015 06:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NTTHOR Online
1st String

I Root For: NORTH TEXAS
RE: Week 4 C-USA Television
Sweet...the nation can watch north texas get obliterated...I've got popcorn and beer and can't wait...maybe, this will help change things at the school...
09-23-2015 07:39 PM
monarx Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
Cant even get the ODU game in NoVa/DC. The TV coverage for this game is atrocious.
09-23-2015 08:54 PM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
(09-23-2015 08:54 PM)monarx Wrote:  Cant even get the ODU game in NoVa/DC. The TV coverage for this game is atrocious.

It wasn't slated for any TV coverage until your coach kept pushing ASN. Most affiliates had already chosen other programming. I guess his thinking was that some coverage is better than no coverage.
09-24-2015 08:10 AM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion
(09-23-2015 08:54 PM)monarx Wrote:  Cant even get the ODU game in NoVa/DC. The TV coverage for this game is atrocious.

You may contact your local channel. I did in Roanoke and they said they are playing the game. They've actually been showing two ASN games at a time down here. One on 13.2 which is Retro TV and another on 13.3 which is a 24 hour weather channel. They sent me their schedule as a PDF if I can figure out how to post it here I will.
09-24-2015 08:35 AM
Advertisement

919R Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(09-24-2015 08:35 AM)mturn017 Wrote:  

You may contact your local channel. I did in Roanoke and they said they are playing the game. They've actually been showing two ASN games at a time down here. One on 13.2 which is Retro TV and another on 13.3 which is a 24 hour weather channel. They sent me their schedule as a PDF if I can figure out how to post it here I will.

ODU, for the love of God and all things holy .........please 01-ncaabbs beat the crap out of those obnoxious hillbillies.
09-24-2015 09:13 AM
MinerInWisconsin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UTEP, of course
Here is the C-USA release for week 4.

week 4 tv
09-24-2015 09:49 AM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU

the interesting thing is that ASN reaches all the way down to Georgia and all but one of Charlotte's games have been broadcast.
09-24-2015 11:45 AM
monarx Online
Hall of Famer

App St's website said the game was being streamed on ASN, but I looked and it is not. Even wrote ASN to see if there was a stream and they said no. Looks like ASN is simply not streaming any games this year. Its ridiculous how they used to stream games, and now no longer do. They put a good product out over the air if you are lucky enough to get it, but other than that ASN leaves a lot to be desired without streaming capabilities.
09-24-2015 12:57 PM
Advertisement

Dawgxas Offline
#FreeDeb025

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
Just looked at the my TV listings guide. The App State vs ODU is nowhere to be found.

ASN is making a mistake on this one not broadcasting on the regional affiliates.

Are these FCS and Subelt games going to be a bigger draw? Here are some of the games being shown instead:
Colgate @ Holy Cross
Northern Arizona @ Montana
Rhode Island @ Maine
Georgia Southern @ Idaho
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2015 01:12 PM by Dawgxas.)
09-24-2015 01:12 PM
Gmo4982 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-24-2015 01:12 PM)Dawgxas Wrote:  Just looked at the my TV listings guide. The App State vs ODU is nowhere to be found.

ASN is making a mistake on this one not broadcasting on the regional affiliates.

Are these FCS and Subelt games going to be a bigger draw? Here are some of the games being shown instead:
Colgate @ Holy Cross
Rhode Island @ Maine
Georgia Southern @ Idaho
I can never get ASN games locally. I wish they would stream the games. But they won't any time soon. Hopefully, the FOTV links shows the games this weekend and not old baseball games all day.
09-24-2015 01:36 PM
Dawgxas Offline
#FreeDeb025

(09-24-2015 01:36 PM)Gmo4982 Wrote:  
(09-24-2015 01:12 PM)Dawgxas Wrote:  Just looked at the my TV listings guide. The App State vs ODU is nowhere to be found.

Colgate @ Holy Cross
Rhode Island @ Maine
Georgia Southern @ Idaho
I can never get ASN games locally. I wish they would stream the games. But they won't any time soon. Hopefully, the FOTV links shows the games this weekend and not old baseball games all day.

ASN will usually show the game on at least 1 of the regional affiliates (available for the 50 million satellite subscribers) but not on this game vs App State.

What gets me is the other FCS games are being shown instead. Colgate vs Holy Cross really???? ASN needs to do better than that
09-24-2015 01:41 PM
YesAppCan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State
My old college roommate lives in Atlanta... The Sinclair affiliate there has chosen to air multiple episodes of "The Munsters" instead of picking this one up.
09-25-2015 06:45 AM
Advertisement

AndreWhere Offline
Banned

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-25-2015 06:45 AM)App State 85 Wrote:  My old college roommate lives in Atlanta... The Sinclair affiliate there has chosen to air multiple episodes of "The Munsters" instead of picking this one up.

Dude... The Munsters is on? Why am I at work??

Seriously, I saw USM twice on broadcast TV here last year. Hopefully we'll get some more ASN up here.
09-25-2015 07:11 AM
westsidewolf1989 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Rice
(09-24-2015 12:57 PM)monarx Wrote:  App St's website said the game was being streamed on ASN, but I looked and it is not. Even wrote ASN to see if there was a stream and they said no. Looks like ASN is simply not streaming any games this year. Its ridiculous how they used to stream games, and now no longer do. They put a good product out over the air if you are lucky enough to get it, but other than that ASN leaves a lot to be desired without streaming capabilities.

Or, an actual TV channel. As much as it sucks to be on CBS Sports Network or any of the three regional Fox College Sports channels, at least those are channels that are available via a few cable / dish providers on bigger sports packages.

Until ASN gets a channel that has a consistent channel number and coverage from cable/satellite providers, ASN is like one of those FM modulators that people would use before the days of auxiliary cord inputs to listen to their iPods via an unused FM radio frequency while driving in the car. Now, all we do is just hope and pray that some bootleg over-the-air TV station is able to carry the games instead of deciding to show the AbCruncher 3000 informercial or a That 70s Show rerun.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2015 12:13 PM by westsidewolf1989.)
09-25-2015 12:11 PM
Dawgxas Offline
#FreeDeb025

(09-25-2015 12:11 PM)westsidewolf1989 Wrote:  
(09-24-2015 12:57 PM)monarx Wrote:  App St's website said the game was being streamed on ASN, but I looked and it is not. Even wrote ASN to see if there was a stream and they said no. Looks like ASN is simply not streaming any games this year. Its ridiculous how they used to stream games, and now no longer do. They put a good product out over the air if you are lucky enough to get it, but other than that ASN leaves a lot to be desired without streaming capabilities.

Or, an actual TV channel. As much as it sucks to be on CBS Sports Network or any of the three regional Fox College Sports channels, at least those are channels that are available via a few cable / dish providers on bigger sports packages.

Until ASN gets a channel that has a consistent channel number and coverage from cable/satellite providers, ASN is like one of those FM modulators that people would use before the days of auxiliary cord inputs to listen to their iPods via an unused FM radio frequency while driving in the car. Now, all we do is just hope and pray that some bootleg over-the-air TV station is able to carry the games instead of deciding to show the AbCruncher 3000 informercial or a That 70s Show rerun.

Fox college sports are sd channels. So far ASN has broadcast all the games I've wanted to see on one of the regional affiliates. The ODU vs APP state doesn't make any sense really. At least broadcast the game on one of the regional affiliates, or why even waste money on the production of the game? Colgate vs Holy Cross is being shown in the same time slot.
09-25-2015 12:58 PM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
Weird App St. vs. ODU is no where to be found on DIrect TV but looks like FAU vs. Charlotte are on multiple channels...
09-25-2015 01:06 PM
Advertisement

monarx Online
Hall of Famer

Up in Baltimore CUSA said they are showing FAU vs. Charlotte but no ODU/ASU. They have usually picked up the ODU games here, but since CUSA made no mention of it being shown here in their TV clearance this week and I was pretty ticked about it. Then I looked on the guide and found a channel called "Livewell Network" that is on FIOS and low and behold they are showing the ODU vs. App game. I don't even think Sinclair owns that. Who knows. Im hoping its not a screw up. So if you have FIOS the game may be on the "livewell network". Its worth a try.
09-25-2015 01:17 PM
monarx Online
Hall of Famer

ODU now claims you can watch a stream of the ODU/App state game on the ODU website. They must have gotten permission from ASN to show it on Monarch Media. Not sure if its free or not, but this is great news for displaced Monarch and App St Fans! Heres the link... http://www.odusports.com/ViewArticle.dbm...=210367035
09-25-2015 03:31 PM
winston70 Offline
All American

I Root For: La Tech
(09-25-2015 03:31 PM)monarx Wrote:  ODU now claims you can watch a stream of the ODU/App state game on the ODU website. They must have gotten permission from ASN to show it on Monarch Media. Not sure if its free or not, but this is great news for displaced Monarch and App St Fans! Heres the link... http://www.odusports.com/ViewArticle.dbm...=210367035

That's good - it really sucks when you can't watch your team for those of us that live a long way away.
09-25-2015 07:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.