Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Memphis Staff On Isaish Stokes for FB!!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Memphis Staff On Isaish Stokes for FB!!!!
Coach General Justin Fuente and his staff are on Isaish Stokes at OT for 2017 very very hard....Hope he listens, and makes make the 901 proud, and not take the path his brother took....He can be a part of Making the 901 tradition, and not just follow others in history, but be a part of making history at Memphis.....Stay home Isaish, and Help Coach General Justin Fuente and this staff building a Memphis Powerhouse.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
09-20-2015 07:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

southpaw1 Offline
Southpaw

I Root For: Dry Trails
RE: Memphis Staff On Isaish Stokes for FB!!!!
Found this. Nice offer list. Jarnells brother.

Isaiah Stokes
09-20-2015 10:56 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
[Image: 3011372.jpg]

Man I would be asking for a Birth certificate if I saw that in little league...lol
09-21-2015 03:13 AM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
Jarnell would have been a Tiger if Paz had been paying attention and either held a scholarship open or caused one to become open at the right time.

Add him to the team that year and the entire trajectory of the program might be different. We'll never know for sure but it sure looked promising.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2015 09:05 AM by bluebacker.)
09-21-2015 09:05 AM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

(09-21-2015 09:05 AM)bluebacker Wrote:  Jarnell would have been a Tiger if Paz had been paying attention and either held a scholarship open or caused one to become open at the right time.

Add him to the team that year and the entire trajectory of the program might be different. We'll never know for sure but it sure looked promising.

Not Pastners fault...He had Jarnell in the bag until the people around him screwed up his senior year of high school
09-21-2015 09:15 AM
Advertisement

holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

Nobody's going to change anybody's mind on the Stokes debacle at this point.
09-21-2015 09:20 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Forget Jarnell, who is in Memphis again with the Grizzlies, But Coach General Justin Fuente and his staff are all over Isaish Stokes for Offensive Tackle and Josh and Damon need to be on him hard too, because he wants to be heavily recruited for both sports for now....and Isaish Stokes future is Football....And no he won't break our program regardless but he could be a guy who could help us take it to a bigger level in FB if he stays home....So Isaish, Be a part of making NEW History and be a part of turning the Tiger Program into a powerhouse.....Become a Tiger Legend and setting the stage for people for live up and follow in your footsteps vs trying to be another in a long line of others history.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
09-21-2015 01:42 PM
DDrum1961 Offline
1st String

(09-20-2015 07:34 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Coach General Justin Fuente and his staff are on Isaish Stokes at OT for 2017 very very hard....Hope he listens, and makes make the 901 proud, and not take the path his brother took....He can be a part of Making the 901 tradition, and not just follow others in history, but be a part of making history at Memphis.....Stay home Isaish, and Help Coach General Justin Fuente and this staff building a Memphis Powerhouse.....The World Is Ours Memphis....

I thought I heard Jarnell on a talk show earlier this month saying that his brother was sitting out football this season at Lausanne to concentrate on basketball ...
09-21-2015 02:27 PM
FranklinTNTiger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Cane, any updates on the higher profile players that we're recruiting in FB??

quote='tigerscane' pid='12404268' dateline='1442860928']
Forget Jarnell, who is in Memphis again with the Grizzlies, But Coach General Justin Fuente and his staff are all over Isaish Stokes for Offensive Tackle and Josh and Damon need to be on him hard too, because he wants to be heavily recruited for both sports for now....and Isaish Stokes future is Football....And no he won't break our program regardless but he could be a guy who could help us take it to a bigger level in FB if he stays home....So Isaish, Be a part of making NEW History and be a part of turning the Tiger Program into a powerhouse.....Become a Tiger Legend and setting the stage for people for live up and follow in your footsteps vs trying to be another in a long line of others history.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
[/quote]
09-21-2015 02:40 PM
Advertisement

salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
Hopefully, if Jarnell is still wearing a Grizz jersey then, that may make it more enticing for Isaiah to stay.
09-21-2015 03:05 PM
southpaw1 Offline
Southpaw

(09-21-2015 02:27 PM)DDrum1961 Wrote:  
(09-20-2015 07:34 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Coach General Justin Fuente and his staff are on Isaish Stokes at OT for 2017 very very hard....Hope he listens, and makes make the 901 proud, and not take the path his brother took....He can be a part of Making the 901 tradition, and not just follow others in history, but be a part of making history at Memphis.....Stay home Isaish, and Help Coach General Justin Fuente and this staff building a Memphis Powerhouse.....The World Is Ours Memphis....

I thought I heard Jarnell on a talk show earlier this month saying that his brother was sitting out football this season at Lausanne to concentrate on basketball ...

I thought he was giving up on the exporting to focus on the importing. It's so confusing.
09-21-2015 03:08 PM
salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
(09-21-2015 03:08 PM)southpaw1 Wrote:  

I thought he was giving up on the exporting to focus on the importing. It's so confusing.

No, that was Art Vandelay. But it does cause relationship problems, nonetheless.
09-21-2015 03:30 PM
southpaw1 Offline
Southpaw

(09-21-2015 03:30 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  
(09-21-2015 03:08 PM)southpaw1 Wrote:  

No, that was Art Vandelay. But it does cause relationship problems, nonetheless.

Of course. It's easy to confuse Stokes and Vandelay.
09-21-2015 04:05 PM
Advertisement

jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(09-20-2015 10:56 PM)southpaw1 Wrote:  Found this. Nice offer list. Jarnells brother.

Isaiah Stokes

WHO'S brother ?
09-21-2015 08:55 PM
VolinMemphis Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Tennessee

yeah, he quit the first week of the season.
09-22-2015 01:03 AM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
Can this Dude bring it?
09-23-2015 03:00 PM
BasketballJunkie Offline
Water Engineer

As someone reported earlier, he is not playing football this year. So I find it had to believe that he will consider playing for Memphis. He has a number of really nice basketball offers in hand and it appears that he has decided to focus his energy there.
09-25-2015 12:52 PM
Advertisement

ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-21-2015 09:15 AM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(09-21-2015 09:05 AM)bluebacker Wrote:  Jarnell would have been a Tiger if Paz had been paying attention and either held a scholarship open or caused one to become open at the right time.

Not Pastners fault...He had Jarnell in the bag until the people around him screwed up his senior year of high school

You're just beating your head up against a brick wall. Facts do not matter on this subject they will believe what they want no matter what.
09-26-2015 12:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
Word on the street is utk
09-26-2015 07:53 PM
DDrum1961 Offline
1st String

http://www.memphisflyer.com/MemphisPreps...-footsteps
11-06-2015 11:41 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.