Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Miami Ohio
Bookmark and Share
DuaneNorman Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati
Miami Ohio
Let me tell you something right now. And listen to me. Miami Ohio thinks they can beat Cincinnati. Miami Ohio thinks it will win the bell. Miami Ohio thinks they will take over.

Miami Ohio is wrong.

This game will be in the Miami Ohio stadium. Miami Ohio will be at home. Well let me tell you something. Miami Ohio will be embarrassed. Cincinnati is going to dominate. Cincinnati is going to be all over every corner of the Miami Ohio stadium. There will be nothing left for Miami Ohio. Cincinnati is great. The greatest. There is nothing Miami Ohio can do to stop Cincinnati. There is nothing anyone can do to stop Cincinnati. This is the greatest team and Miami Ohio will find out why.

I predict pain for Miami Ohio. And when it is over, Cincinnati will have served noticed on Miami Ohio that they are going to rise!

Ha!

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

09-13-2015 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
RE: Miami Ohio
Duane screw you. You said the championship ran through Cincinnati. Cincinnati. And then we lost to Temple.

This is on you.

09-13-2015 10:09 AM
RedRocker Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UK's foe
Duane Norman is a freaking idiot. Six words.

09-13-2015 11:16 AM
Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
This game is sandwiched between Temple and Memphis with your game against The U on the horizon. Something tells me Tuberville won't spend every waking moment of this week focusing on a team that just lost 58-0. Does that mean we'll win? Probably not, but given how we were tied in the 4th back in 2013 and we were a yard away from tying late in the 4th last year with teams that went a combined 2-22, I don't see us being absolutely destroyed when I think we're better than last year.

09-13-2015 12:11 PM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Same old frustrations for me with this staff already back in just week 2. Writ large.

I'm passing on being in Oxford for the game for only the 3rd or 4th time since 1988. Not giving up another entire Saturday yet. Will work in the yard and then watch on TV. That way if they come out flat, tight, and vapor-locked against a crappy Miami team again I'm still comfortably on my own couch and can find something way less frustrating to do..,and the beer will be better and far cheaper.

09-13-2015 12:52 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
I am also staying home and watching this one on the tube this year.

09-13-2015 01:43 PM
rtaylor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bearcats
(09-13-2015 12:11 PM)Love and Honor Wrote:  This game is sandwiched between Temple and Memphis with your game against The U on the horizon. Something tells me Tuberville won't spend every waking moment of this week focusing on a team that just lost 58-0. Does that mean we'll win? Probably not, but given how we were tied in the 4th back in 2013 and we were a yard away from tying late in the 4th last year with teams that went a combined 2-22, I don't see us being absolutely destroyed when I think we're better than last year.

Better than last year? You had trouble with Presbyterian and just got steam rolled by Whisky. You have no QB, how are you better? This game will be a blood bath.

09-13-2015 01:53 PM
Advertisement

Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream
(09-13-2015 09:53 AM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  The road to the championship runs through Columbus. Columbus.

Fixed. Sadly.

09-13-2015 02:15 PM
Love and Honor Offline
Skipper

I Root For: Miami, MACtion
(09-13-2015 01:53 PM)rtaylor Wrote:  
(09-13-2015 12:11 PM)Love and Honor Wrote:  This game is sandwiched between Temple and Memphis with your game against The U on the horizon. Something tells me Tuberville won't spend every waking moment of this week focusing on a team that just lost 58-0. Does that mean we'll win? Probably not, but given how we were tied in the 4th back in 2013 and we were a yard away from tying late in the 4th last year with teams that went a combined 2-22, I don't see us being absolutely destroyed when I think we're better than last year.

Better than last year? You had trouble with Presbyterian and just got steam rolled by Whisky. You have no QB, how are you better? This game will be a blood bath.

Yeah Presby hung in there for a bit, but we haven't blown out a team since 2012 so I'm not surprised that we didn't put it away earlier. Sure we looked awful against Wisconsin, but no G5 team plays well at Camp Randall, much less one with three starting OL out. QB play is worse, but the rest of the team is better. We have some decent RBs for the first time in a while and our run D is alright.

The last two years I kept hearing about how much UC will dominate us since we suck so much (not an incorrect statement), yet it hasn't played out that way. Will it happen this year? Maybe, who knows. Like I said, Tuberville has more important games to get ready for, but anything can happen in a rivalry game on the road.

09-13-2015 02:57 PM
Billy_Bearcat Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
(09-13-2015 02:57 PM)Love and Honor Wrote:  The last two years I kept hearing about how much UC will dominate us since we suck so much (not an incorrect statement), yet it hasn't played out that way. Will it happen this year? Maybe, who knows. Like I said, Tuberville has more important games to get ready for, but anything can happen in a rivalry game on the road.

In case you haven't noticed, Tuberville doesn't get ready for important games.

09-13-2015 02:59 PM
Advertisement

rtaylor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Bearcats
(09-13-2015 02:59 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  
(09-13-2015 02:57 PM)Love and Honor Wrote:  The last two years I kept hearing about how much UC will dominate us since we suck so much (not an incorrect statement), yet it hasn't played out that way. Will it happen this year? Maybe, who knows. Like I said, Tuberville has more important games to get ready for, but anything can happen in a rivalry game on the road.

03-lmfao

09-13-2015 03:01 PM
RealDeal Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Re: RE: Miami Ohio
(09-13-2015 02:59 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  

I bet you he hits the driving range and putting green pretty hard before his club championship. We're talking about getting ready for games he considers important, right?

09-13-2015 03:10 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
(09-13-2015 09:53 AM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  I predict pain for Miami Ohio. And when it is over, Cincinnati will have served noticed on Miami Ohio that they are going to rise!

I predict gnashing of teeth and Bastille Day rebellion if we lose.

(09-13-2015 09:53 AM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

In my best Lee Corso voice, "not so fast, my friend!"

09-13-2015 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.