WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Biggest game of Peej's career next week
Doo Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
We had a summer of hearing how the MSU game was the biggest game in WMU history.

I hope Peej realizes this weeks game is the biggest in his coaching career. When your on the ropes you need to deliver.

The GS game was a bad night for sure. But GS is probably better than nearly every team in the MAC if we right the ship this week 7-8 wins is still plausible. A loss here and well......

Good luck coach, might be the most pivotal week of your tenure.
09-13-2015 07:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
RE: Biggest game of Peej's career next week
Fleck 0-3 since becoming highest paid coach in MAC.

Still could win eight games before MACC and bowl games though. OSU, maybe UT out of reach.
09-13-2015 09:17 AM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

Laughable.

We are fine.

Take care of business on Saturday and get better in time for MAC play.
09-13-2015 10:29 AM
rtletterman Offline
Banned

I Root For: LawyersGuns n $
If he wins big, it's a nothing game to him. Now if he losses? That's a different story.

I think they have to dominate.

What's this "get better"? Now it's injuries? This guy just pukes excuses when we lose until they become reality, disguised as ownership/accountability type statements.

"This is all on me, BUT those players...."
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 11:04 AM by rtletterman.)
09-13-2015 11:02 AM
Hoekjeness Offline
Heisman

Glad to see you're enjoying the loss.
09-13-2015 11:33 AM
rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-13-2015 11:33 AM)Hoekjeness Wrote:  Glad to see you're enjoying the loss.

I'm amazed at the lack of objectivity. Feel sorry for you.

Its like Jim Jones invited you over for a drink.
09-13-2015 11:36 AM
Advertisement

broncofan1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Broncos

Some are invested in his failure. It's pretty sad to see from alumni, but there are several of them out there.
09-13-2015 11:52 AM
rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-13-2015 11:52 AM)broncofan1 Wrote:  

Some are invested in his failure. It's pretty sad to see from alumni, but there are several of them out there.

Quit trying to change the subject. I have repeatedly said I want him to win, then depart, taking baggage and all with him.

The sad thing is your guys proven, alias laden board trolling behavior when anything less than glowing about him is posted. Very obvious.

Back to the subject lest you "two" get your way and digress, this game if it's even a poor showing would loom large. We need to dominate.
09-13-2015 11:56 AM
Dci007 Offline
Bench Warmer

The game was an anomaly. You can't have a comeback without a fall.back I think PJ may be right, this could've been one of the best things that happened. You learn from your mistakes . I can't wait for the conference play to start. RTB
09-13-2015 01:37 PM
toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:I hope Peej realizes this weeks game is the biggest in his coaching career. When your on the ropes you need to deliver.

I wouldn't say that at all. I mean, it COULD be a BIG GAME *if* we were to lose or something, which we won't. I think it's a Very Important game for the football program this year, to help right the ship toward shaking off the horrible wtf-loss last week. If we win 32-31 needing some special teams play and unforced turnovers to win, then we're in trouble. I don't think that's going to happen.

I don't think it's going to be an EASY warm-up game, no. But I do see it as a game that it won't be a surprise at all to win by 3+ possessions, even after that bad loss to GSU.

Just as the bettors/predictors hastily overreached putting GSU as the underdog at home to WMU after their WTF-loss to WV given to that degree that Didn't reflect how they are as a team overall, the same goes for us, walking into a much needed FCS but FCS team who will challenge you some team, at home, to lick our wounds and get our ship righted.
09-13-2015 03:30 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I Root For: NIU
I think you guys should give him another 800k for his 9-18 record.
09-13-2015 03:34 PM
Advertisement

broncofan1 Offline
All American

(09-13-2015 11:56 AM)rtletterman Wrote:  

Quit trying to change the subject. I have repeatedly said I want him to win, then depart, taking baggage and all with him.

The sad thing is your guys proven, alias laden board trolling behavior when anything less than glowing about him is posted. Very obvious.

Back to the subject lest you "two" get your way and digress, this game if it's even a poor showing would loom large. We need to dominate.

So, since you arrived on this board in May you've 'repeatedly' said that?

As for the upcoming game, it's only the biggest if they lose. If they win, then it's expected.

I've been plenty critical of Fleck and co. Just like I was of Cubit. Just like I will be of the next guy.
09-13-2015 08:12 PM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-13-2015 03:34 PM)7 Wrote:  I think you guys should give him another 800k for his 9-18 record.

I think there's a very good chance he'd be 11-16 if we hosted UNLV and Murray State to start the season.

(I'll gladly accept the fire storm if we do lose to Bill Murray State next weekend, though)
09-13-2015 09:24 PM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

If we lose Saturday, then you've gotta think the wheels fell off somewhere in the locker room and another 2013 might be in store. Despite our awful GS outing where absolutely nothing worked, I can't see us losing to Murray at home.

The next "key" contest is unfortunately a whole month away vs CMU. We have to get through an OSU slaughter and bye week first.
09-13-2015 09:49 PM
broncofan1 Offline
All American

(09-13-2015 09:49 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  If we lose Saturday, then you've gotta think the wheels fell off somewhere in the locker room and another 2013 might be in store. Despite our awful GS outing where absolutely nothing worked, I can't see us losing to Murray at home.

The next "key" contest is unfortunately a whole month away vs CMU. We have to get through an OSU slaughter and bye week first.

Agree 100% Thank goodness for that bye week, though.
09-13-2015 10:06 PM
rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-13-2015 08:12 PM)broncofan1 Wrote:  
(09-13-2015 11:56 AM)rtletterman Wrote:  

Quit trying to change the subject. I have repeatedly said I want him to win, then depart, taking baggage and all with him, pronto.

So, since you arrived on this board in May you've 'repeatedly' said that?

As for the upcoming game, it's only the biggest if they lose. If they win, then it's expected.

I've been plenty critical of Fleck and co. Just like I was of Cubit. Just like I will be of the next guy.

No genius, I'm DB, remember? There that should take care of you trying to shade that topic. "Wiping my hands"

And yes genius, I've been saying that since you and your ID's have been walking around with his dna on your face three years ago and attacking anyone who didn't buy into the bs like you.

I'd rather have him win big and take his baggage out of WMU with him.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015 10:42 PM by rtletterman.)
09-13-2015 10:41 PM
Advertisement

rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-13-2015 03:34 PM)7 Wrote:  I think you guys should give him another 800k for his 9-18 record.

I'm wondering why this isn't discussed more here? Sure is on my board. 03-shhhh
09-13-2015 10:47 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(09-13-2015 10:47 PM)rtletterman Wrote:  

Just finished reading the 100 plus comments on mlive. Very diverse, some good, some bad, nothing censored, no whiners crying to the moderator.............you know, like this place once was
09-13-2015 10:57 PM
rtletterman Offline
Banned

(09-13-2015 10:57 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  

Just finished reading the 100 plus comments on mlive. Very diverse, some good, some bad, nothing censored, no whiners crying to the moderator.............you know, like this place once was

Those guys are letting it RIP over there on both sides.

Safe to say the boat rower is divisive. Glad he doesn't control all boards with his low paid minions. 03-shhhh
09-13-2015 10:58 PM
Chipdip2 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: America
(09-13-2015 10:58 PM)rtletterman Wrote:  
(09-13-2015 10:57 PM)Chipdip2 Wrote:  

Those guys are letting it RIP over there on both sides.

Safe to say the boat rower is divisive. Glad he doesn't control all boards with his low paid minions. 03-shhhh
'
This is true, there is a proven track record. It was reported in the Tampa newspaper that Schiano had a paid flunky who was monitoring the message boards for him.

Now that's an NFL franchise. I can't believe his mentee would do this at a rinky dink MAC football program that operates in the red, but then there's been a lot of strange stuff happen that we've never seen before at WMU
09-13-2015 11:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.