Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Game Thoughts -- FAU vs UM
Bookmark and Share
Ole Blue Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Good Guys
Post Game Thoughts -- FAU vs UM
A couple of thoughts from last night's UM at FAU game...

- Thank you to FAU fans for being so welcoming to Boca Raton and the FAU Stadium; nearly everyone I encountered was pretty friendly and welcoming -- really liked the stadium and the seats, in our section they were very comfy and there really doesn't seem to be any "bad" views; also happy to be part of history at FAU in the largest crowd! seemed like our side was almost entirely Miami fans (Miami fans upset at Coach Golden... including me!) but it was a great atmosphere for a CUSA game!

- FAU has a really good team who can make some noise in CUSA this year, especially defensively. Until you guys started to really tire out, it was close in terms of effort and physicality. Miami admittedly played like total crap for most of the first half compared to what we usually do -- combo of you playing well and us just coming out looking completely lost -- but FAU needs a lot of credit for keeping it so close.

- Driskell will be a great quarterback for you guys if he can stay healthy and learn each year. Your RB (Warren?) was great early on and you guys were really able to capitalize on our patent Swiss Cheese Defense. Play like that for an entire game and it'll be hard to beat FAU. The Owls have a lot of upside this year and I think they will be at least a contender to win several East Division games (Just not against MT 03-wink !!)

- Finally, a question -- anyone manage to get any panorama pics of the stadium? It looked really cool with 30,000 people in it. I would love to see any game day photos.

Thanks again for being so welcoming, FAU fans. I wish I could have met some of you all, but unfortunately I had game-day duties that required my annoyed attention... Go Canes! And Go Owls (except against MT)!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 12:59 PM by Ole Blue.)
09-12-2015 12:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.