Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Pastner recruiting looks good: Nattering nine increasingly impotent and inert
Bookmark and Share
bigbob Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Pastner recruiting looks good: Nattering nine increasingly impotent and inert
The negs whine on and on. And on. And on some more.

They say Pastner will be gone yet no one in the adminstratiion has that view....and the totally opposite view is held by Rudd, Bowen and Martin. NO MAJOR DONOR OR PERSON OF (any, not even an itty, bitty bit) INFLUENCE agrees with the negs.

They say Pastner won't recruit; yet the #5 Juco just committed with several Top 100s on the way to visit.

The nattering negs (all 9 of them) look dumber and dumber with no facts and all whines.

Since you're all convinced that no one is buying season tix, put YOURS on this board with seat numbers.

The first 18 (that's 9 X 2) are sold.

The program will be better without you.
09-09-2015 10:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

I Root For: Memphis/Army
RE: Pastner recruiting looks good: Nattering nine increasingly impotent and inert
(09-09-2015 10:34 PM)bigbob Wrote:  The negs whine on and on. And on. And on some more.

They say Pastner will be gone yet no one in the adminstratiion has that view....and the totally opposite view is held by Rudd, Bowen and Martin. NO MAJOR DONOR OR PERSON OF (any, not even an itty, bitty bit) INFLUENCE agrees with the negs.

They say Pastner won't recruit; yet the #5 Juco just committed with several Top 100s on the way to visit.

The nattering negs (all 9 of them) look dumber and dumber with no facts and all whines.

Since you're all convinced that no one is buying season tix, put YOURS on this board with seat numbers.

Show us a link that states any booster is happy with Pastner and he is their guy. Just one. You've already lied about a recruit, and twisted a Calkin's interview. Especially the "not being a trend statement".

Thanks, We'll be waiting.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 12:00 AM by Tigermaniac.)
09-09-2015 11:57 PM
jason80 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: M-Town
RE: Pastner recruiting looks good: Nattering nine increasingly impotent and inert
(09-09-2015 10:34 PM)bigbob Wrote:  The negs whine on and on. And on. And on some more.

You are committed I'll give you that extremely misguided however. You are the one that keeps bringing this stuff up in multiple threads. I guess you just like to argue. I'm still not sure how u can know and understand the game of basketball and be so passionate about Pastner? Let me guess he said hi to you one day at the grocery store? Even your point, oh yeah, well we just signed the number five juco so there take that lol. It's really pretty amusing. It's a tired argument at this point. U think Pastner is the next John Wooden and I don't think he is s legitimate division 1 coach. Even if this pie in the sky recruiting extravaganza u claim is upon us is true, which it's not, he still has not shown he can actually win with great players. The good thing is this is all on record so in a few years check back when Pastner is back to being an assistant somewhere or a head coach at a d2 school.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 03:27 AM by jason80.)
09-10-2015 03:25 AM
TigersRuleAll Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
WTF is a "nattering nine"?
09-10-2015 08:18 AM
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
you guys are wasting your time, there is no "bob" - he is not a booster and may not even be a fan of Memphis.
09-10-2015 08:23 AM
Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
He's great entertainment. I don't care if he is btiger.
09-10-2015 08:39 AM
Advertisement

bigbob Offline
2nd String

(09-09-2015 11:57 PM)Tigermaniac Wrote:  

Show us a link that states any booster is happy with Pastner and he is their guy. Just one. You've already lied about a recruit, and twisted a Calkin's interview. Especially the "not being a trend statement".

Wow.

Imagine Mickey Mantle or Willie Mays getting ready to swing at a real softball and answering this tripe is easier than that.

Read carefully: A link of support is NOT necessary since NOT ONE major supporter, donor or person of influence has asked for Pastner to depart.

Take a minute troops and REALLY think about that: this negative, brain dead crap has been going on here....led by the vacuous Calkins and others.....and yet NOT ONE major person has said that Pastner need to go.

At last four, there are something over 60 Ambassadors who has given $500,000 minimum to the U of M. And yet, NOT ONE has asked for Pastner to go.

Further, not one NAMED major fan--even if not a donor--has joined this intellectual feces trail of tripe.

I didn't lie about a recruit, he decommitted after committed. But that may be too fast for NIMRODs like you.

For all the negative nellies, LIST YOUR SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE; THEY WILL BE BOUGHT
10-13-2015 08:57 PM
holyterror Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(09-10-2015 08:18 AM)TigersRuleAll Wrote:  WTF is a "nattering nine"?

He read "killing Reagan" too, apparently.
10-13-2015 09:10 PM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
(10-13-2015 08:57 PM)bigbob Wrote:  

Wow.

Imagine Mickey Mantle or Willie Mays getting ready to swing at a real softball and answering this tripe is easier than that.

Read carefully: A link of support is NOT necessary since NOT ONE major supporter, donor or person of influence has asked for Pastner to depart.

Take a minute troops and REALLY think about that: this negative, brain dead crap has been going on here....led by the vacuous Calkins and others.....and yet NOT ONE major person has said that Pastner need to go.

At last four, there are something over 60 Ambassadors who has given $500,000 minimum to the U of M. And yet, NOT ONE has asked for Pastner to go.

Further, not one NAMED major fan--even if not a donor--has joined this intellectual feces trail of tripe.

I didn't lie about a recruit, he decommitted after committed. But that may be too fast for NIMRODs like you.

For all the negative nellies, LIST YOUR SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE; THEY WILL BE BOUGHT

Wow. Imagine if you answered a post BEFORE you hit the crack pipe. It probably won't help much BUT at least there would be a chance.

Are you really as big an idiot as you appear to be or is this just your message board persona?
10-13-2015 09:21 PM
Dynamos Offline
Heisman

I Root For: 3 Day Weekends
(10-13-2015 09:21 PM)bluebacker Wrote:  

Wow.

Wow. Imagine if you answered a post BEFORE you hit the crack pipe. It probably won't help much BUT at least there would be a chance.

Are you really as big an idiot as you appear to be or is this just your message board persona?

You guys are a trip03-lmfao01-ncaabbs
10-13-2015 09:41 PM
TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
(09-10-2015 08:18 AM)TigersRuleAll Wrote:  WTF is a "nattering nine"?

If you apply yourself you can figure out who this is on the board, and 'nattering nine' is something that poster would say. Either that or they have been studying that poster's prose patterns, although why I cannot imagine. Otherwise, this is just more nonsense.
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 09:55 PM by TigerBill.)
10-13-2015 09:54 PM
Advertisement

TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
(09-10-2015 08:39 AM)Pastnerized Wrote:  He's great entertainment. I don't care if he is btiger.

Exactly. This guise is pretty funny.
10-13-2015 09:56 PM
HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

Fact of the matter is this -- we aren't favored to land any Top 100 recruits. They can visit all day long, but if you finish 2nd, you might as well finish 100th.

The word is out.
10-13-2015 09:58 PM
ncrdbl1 Online
Legend

Say what you wish. But the ONLY data which suggest how the fan base actually feels is social media. In that area the score is pro Pastner 2606, anti Paster 56.
10-14-2015 12:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

Wow.

Wow answering a post a month and 3 days after it was posted? Wow, you have completely lost it.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-747437.html This is the recruit you lied about. Not the amazing JUCO 4 star point guard that you are referring too. Thought I'd forget after a month wait because I called you out? Sorry I didn't liar alt...

Also, you are continuously wrong, and when you're wrong you disappear only to show up again later and stir the pot a little more.

You always say that we need to show to proof... I am asking you for that same proof. Yet, you can't show any proof of these supposed facts you claim to spew out constantly.

How about for once you back up any of the idiotic bull**** that you type on here. I know for a fact YOU can't.

Funny you say list the season tickets. Why don't all these supposed Pastner supporters just go buy some of the thousands that are left?
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015 01:16 AM by Tigermaniac.)
10-14-2015 01:05 AM
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

You guys bailing on Pastner and dumping tickets means your bailing on the team and the university at an essential time. Coaches come and go but apparently so do fans..
10-14-2015 01:37 AM
Advertisement

Tigermaniac Offline
BBB Enthusiast

(10-14-2015 01:37 AM)Tigerx3 Wrote:  You guys bailing on Pastner and dumping tickets means your bailing on the team and the university at an essential time. Coaches come and go but apparently so do fans..

I live to far away to have season tickets. However, I personally have ZERO issues if someone would rather spend THEIR money on something they want to. If you don't like the product, you're not going to spend the money on that specific product right?

For example, if you hate McDonald's food but like the charities or other things they support you'll find other ways to give to them, other than buying the food. Which has happened at Memphis. People have donated for upgrades to facilities, people have donated to the TSF, people have donated to help with OTHER projects the University is doing.

The statement you just said is so inaccurate it's ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015 08:17 AM by Tigermaniac.)
10-14-2015 01:44 AM
Pastnerized Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TIGERS
(10-14-2015 01:37 AM)Tigerx3 Wrote:  You guys bailing on Pastner and dumping tickets means your bailing on the team and the university at an essential time. Coaches come and go but apparently so do fans..

You have to understand. It's for the long term good of the program.

Perhaps only geniuses can understand this.
If so, they need to find a way to explain it to the masses.
10-14-2015 08:09 AM
2tigers Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U of M and LSU

They don't care. Our fans only want to support winners. The Grizzles fans will bail on them to when they start loosing and the franchise will bail on Memphis. But the U of M will still be here.
10-14-2015 08:09 AM
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS

No worries. Half the team will transfer out anyway, regardless of attendance, and the university has displayed its allegiances to a feckless coach and not to the diehard fanbase.

It is what it is.
10-14-2015 08:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.