Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Jamarius
Bookmark and Share
RWTT Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Alabama
Jamarius
Alright guys, how'd my boy do yesterday? Did he play any? Any time with the first team and did he put on a show?
09-06-2015 05:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Jamarius
I dont think he played with the first team, but the kid is legit. He is hard to tackle.
09-06-2015 05:14 PM
TIGER7880 Offline
Wahoowa Mourning Society

I Root For: Free Beer
He did run over several linebackers and defensive backs.
09-06-2015 05:31 PM
holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

He has a nose for the hole.

Cue Oldmangrizz.
09-06-2015 05:35 PM
Advertisement

Dwarren Offline
1st String

I Root For: 5 Wins
I thought he had as good as a game as you could expect for night one. He ran really well behind what I assume was the second team offense.
09-06-2015 05:42 PM
huddlha Offline
Special Teams

FWIW one announcer said running behind his shoulder pads makes him harder to bring down. They were definitely excited to watch him.

In a post someone mentioned he looked shorter than listed or maybe seemed that way relative to the O line.
09-06-2015 05:55 PM
Tigerx3 Offline
Hall of Famer

You can see the raw talent. He knocked 73 yards on 12 caries. Almost Broke a couple.
09-06-2015 06:14 PM
Advertisement

danny1 Offline
All American

He is a MAN. Extremely punishing runner who explodes into those attempting to tackle him. He put a couple of major forearms into some defensive players.

We'll know more soon, but the fact that he is not being red shirted speaks volumes - he just has too much talent to not play this year. And, in my opinion, we have a very deep and talented back field.

This is going to be fun!
09-06-2015 06:22 PM
TigerShark911 Offline
Banned

One of announcer was like, "Wow this kid has a future". That got me really pumped. I am even more pumped that we have 4 backs to rotate at defenses.
09-06-2015 06:34 PM
RWTT Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Alabama
That awesome! Just wait untill he gets more comportable with the offense and has a chance to run behind the first team O-line. The scary thing with Jamarius is, he gets stronger the more touches he gets. He's like a frigging machine.

I know you guys thought I was just a homer for this guy, being from his home town. I truly have never seen a RB as good as him in HS and I've seen some good ones. Like I said, you guys got a great one and are for in a real treat!
09-06-2015 07:01 PM
Advertisement

tigergeorge55 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: U OF M
(09-06-2015 07:01 PM)RWTT Wrote:  That awesome! Just wait untill he gets more comportable with the offense and has a chance to run behind the first team O-line. The scary thing with Jamarius is, he gets stronger the more touches he gets. He's like a frigging machine.

I know you guys thought I was just a homer for this guy, being from his home town. I truly have never seen a RB as good as him in HS and I've seen some good ones. Like I said, you guys got a great one and are for in a real treat!

Thanks for the heads up. You were right on time with the evaluation of Jamarius.

I'm really going to enjoy this, many people who had not heard about him started asking me during the game. "Who is this kids?" I'd smile and says "He's our true freshman, and He's good " they would reply "Yeah he is!"
Thanks Again for the report
01-ncaabbs
09-06-2015 07:24 PM
murphster Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Underdog
He looked very solid but I was expecting/hoping that based on the videos I had seen. Like those videos he has good patience and vision. Once he sees the hole he hits it hard and likes to explode into the defenders rather than simply attempt to out flank them. As I said in another thread I think we have a group of running backs with skills that complement one another.
09-06-2015 08:05 PM
TigerShark911 Offline
Banned

When Craft graduates, we can replace him with Darrell Henderson once he gets qualified for the Spring semester.
09-06-2015 08:12 PM
murphster Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Underdog
(09-06-2015 08:12 PM)TigerShark911 Wrote:  When Craft graduates, we can replace him with Darrell Henderson once he gets qualified for the Spring semester.

Do we know with certainty that he is enrolling for the Spring Semester? I saw a thread the other day where one person said they heard wolo make a comment. I don't recall any other sources so I'm not sure if this is really true. If anyone has heard from another source then that would be good info.
09-06-2015 09:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.