Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ellensen
Bookmark and Share
stever20 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Sports
Ellensen
Trying to get an uncensored view of Ellensen....

It's just amazing the folks on the other board who think it's asinine to think that he could turn pro after this year, and that it's crazy to think that the better he plays this year the more likely he would be to be a 1 and done.

Like what? I think it's very fair to say if he is a true stud and plays like a top 5 player that he would turn pro.

Am I wrong?
09-04-2015 02:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

gosports1 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: providence
RE: Ellensen
anyone that plays like a top 5 player is a potential flight risk
09-04-2015 03:33 PM
stever20 Offline
Legend

yeah. It's not that hard to understand.

If Ellensen doesn't play well- yeah he sticks around longer- but he's not playing well.....
If Ellensen plays as well as folks think- yeah he's great- but then he's a whole lot more likely to go pro early.
09-04-2015 11:45 PM
Advertisement

GoldenWarrior11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marquette, BE
If he plays like a lottery pick, I don't anyone should be disappointed or sad that he leaves early. Wade left early and look how great that worked out. The only way it becomes disappointing/frustrating is that if Henry leaves after one year, but has a season like Cliff Alexander or Kevon Looney - both top recruits that did little-to-nothing for their teams, most likely because they knew they were one and dones.

Hopefully, Henry isn't thinking about the NBA just yet. Just focus on getting himself and team better and getting acclimated to college. He can think long and hard about that come April.
09-05-2015 11:24 AM
MUAvalanche Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
He is 6'10 with shooting and ball handling skills not often found in men of that size. He has a chance to be a lottery pick on potential alone. He had some impressive moments in Italy, but that isn't the season. If he has a great year, he is probably gone. If he is the second leading scorer on the team (behind Wilson), he might stay. But the potential to be gone is there.
09-08-2015 09:29 AM
stever20 Offline
Legend

I think one thing as well- we're probably going to see more guys leave this year compared to normal- if the NBA CBA hasn't been redone. The CBA expires after next year- so guys would want to go out and get $$$ before the lockout.

The guy I think will be interesting to watch as well- Brunson.
09-08-2015 11:39 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.