Rutgers...what a joke
09-03-2015 01:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UConnHusky Offline
All American

I Root For: UConn/Celts/Red Sox/Pats
RE: Rutgers...what a joke
The B1G would have been better off with UConn. Diaco runs a clean ship and recruiting is getting better, our men's and women's basketball teams are highly decorated, we have solid soccer and baseball, and we have men's and women's ice hockey.

Jim Delany, can you just boot Rutgers out and give us their spot?
09-03-2015 01:30 PM
NYCTUFan Offline
All American

I Root For: Temple
Come on man, cant you see this is just another example of the Star Ledger witch hunt against Rutgers (sarcasm)
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 01:37 PM by NYCTUFan.)
09-03-2015 01:30 PM
TforTempleU Offline
1st String

(09-03-2015 01:30 PM)UConnHusky Wrote:  The B1G would have been better off with UConn. Diaco runs a clean ship and recruiting is getting better, our men's and women's basketball teams are highly decorated, we have solid soccer and baseball, and we have men's and women's ice hockey.

Not to mention basketball and the fact that UConn has a much better national brand and fanbase
09-03-2015 01:33 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
That is pretty bad right there. Only thing worse is if they borrowed Flood's car.
09-03-2015 01:38 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Andre
Ruhann
Nadir
Razohnn
Delon
09-03-2015 01:39 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Re: Rutgers...what a joke
That's SEC or FSU level stuff. Rutgers going bigtime
09-03-2015 01:42 PM
NYCTUFan Offline
All American

(09-03-2015 01:39 PM)blunderbuss Wrote:  Andre
Ruhann
Nadir
Razohnn
Delon

I don't understand the significance of their first names? What am i missing?
09-03-2015 01:43 PM
justinslot Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers&Temple
See once they start playing players they won't have to resort to home invasions just to get enough to eat.
09-03-2015 01:45 PM
penguino Offline
2nd String

I Root For: rutgers
(09-03-2015 01:30 PM)UConnHusky Wrote:  The B1G would have been better off with UConn. Diaco runs a clean ship and recruiting is getting better, our men's and women's basketball teams are highly decorated, we have solid soccer and baseball, and we have men's and women's ice hockey.

Not defending anything, but maybe you would have been invited if Calhoun didn't promote an "atmosphere of non-compliance" and if your basketball program wasn't sanctioned in 2010 - Glass houses you know.....

"The University of Connecticut says its men's basketball program committed major NCAA recruiting violations. The school has imposed its own sanctions, including two years' probation and a loss of one scholarship for the next two seasons"
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 01:48 PM by penguino.)
09-03-2015 01:48 PM
uconnwhaler Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: uconn
(09-03-2015 01:48 PM)penguino Wrote:  

Not defending anything, but maybe you would have been invited if Calhoun didn't promote an "atmosphere of non-compliance" and if your basketball program wasn't sanctioned in 2010 - Glass houses you know.....

"The University of Connecticut says its men's basketball program committed major NCAA recruiting violations. The school has imposed its own sanctions, including two years' probation and a loss of one scholarship for the next two seasons"

I didn't think it was possible to continue defending the Cable-Box U athletic department, but there it is.
09-03-2015 01:52 PM
Advertisement

wavefan12 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulane

The sanctions and collapse of the FBall program just hit at the worst time. If UConn was invited to the B1G (or the ACC for that matter) they would do a better job of carrying NYC then Rutgers (or Cuse), IMO.
09-03-2015 01:53 PM
BearcatJerry Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(09-03-2015 01:20 PM)TforTempleU Wrote:  The gift that keeps on giving

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index....ested.html

Rutgers...Not our problem anymore.
09-03-2015 01:55 PM
HuskyU Offline
Big East Overlord

I Root For: UCONN

UCONN looks like a monastery in comparison to the amount of negative stories coming out of Rutgers.

Surely you don't want to argue athletic accomplishments either...
09-03-2015 01:58 PM
UConnHusky Offline
All American

I Root For: UConn/Celts/Red Sox/Pats

One of Calhoun's assistants texted a recruit that never ended up playing a single minute for the team. Jim Calhoun looks like the Pope in comparison to all of the slimeballs running the show over at the University of New Jersey.
09-03-2015 02:44 PM
8BitPirate Offline
A Man of Wealth and Taste

I Root For: ECU
Remember, this "university" paid this "scholar" $32,000 to dispense "wisdom" to their "students"
[Image: Snooki-Drunk.jpg]
09-03-2015 02:55 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FrancisDrake Offline
1st String

I Root For: Piecesof8
I love it. Rutgers is just filling in between UNC shenanigans. You really can't make up the sh*t show that is Chapel Hill and New Brunswick
09-03-2015 03:33 PM
BearcatMan Offline
Kicking Connoisseur/Occasional Man Crush

I Root For: Cincinnati
Dang...locking up the Fulmer Cup this early takes a lot of gusto. Hats of to these guys.
09-03-2015 03:39 PM
penguino Offline
2nd String

I Root For: rutgers
(09-03-2015 01:58 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  

UCONN looks like a monastery in comparison to the amount of negative stories coming out of Rutgers.

Surely you don't want to argue athletic accomplishments either...

Why don't you just focus on trying to beat Villanova tonite, if you can.....
09-03-2015 03:58 PM
justinslot Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers&Temple
(09-03-2015 03:39 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  Dang...locking up the Fulmer Cup this early takes a lot of gusto. Hats of to these guys.

Wait, I thought the Fulmer Cup was for off season shenanigans--isn't this more of a last minute victory?
09-03-2015 03:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.