Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

TAILGATING SEASON!!
Chef Owl Offline
Stay hungry my friends!

I Root For: The Rice Owls

The Parliament Awards
Exclamation TAILGATING SEASON!!
It is once again time for the Mighty Rice Owls to take the field of play and for Chef Owl to take to the asphalt pre game to prepare some delicious munchies! So this Sat. I invite you all to come tailgate with us. Between myself and LauraMac we should have a veritable tent city complete with food, drink, seating, music and maybe tv? In any case, look for the three or four tents placed together. I will have my Rice R Texas and Mexican flag hanging somewhere. I plan on getting there between 10:30 and 11 am.
08-31-2015 04:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

owl95 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rice
RE: TAILGATING SEASON!!
(08-31-2015 04:27 PM)Chef Owl Wrote:  It is once again time for the Mighty Rice Owls to take the field of play and for Chef Owl to take to the asphalt pre game to prepare some delicious munchies! So this Sat. I invite you all to come tailgate with us. Between myself and LauraMac we should have a veritable tent city complete with food, drink, seating, music and maybe tv? In any case, look for the three or four tents placed together. I will have my Rice R Texas and Mexican flag hanging somewhere. I plan on getting there between 10:30 and 11 am.

Chef! Long time no see man! I never got to tailgate with you last season, so I will definitely try to stop by Saturday.
08-31-2015 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vegas Owl Offline
Special Teams

New Orleans BowlDonators
(08-31-2015 04:27 PM)Chef Owl Wrote:  It is once again time for the Mighty Rice Owls to take the field of play and for Chef Owl to take to the asphalt pre game to prepare some delicious munchies! So this Sat. I invite you all to come tailgate with us. Between myself and LauraMac we should have a veritable tent city complete with food, drink, seating, music and maybe tv? In any case, look for the three or four tents placed together. I will have my Rice R Texas and Mexican flag hanging somewhere. I plan on getting there between 10:30 and 11 am.

What? No OwlJacket?

Will you give LauraMac a golden plate if she drinks 200 beers at your tailgates this season?

Looking forward to it. Bring the jar...
08-31-2015 09:10 PM
Antarius Offline
Say no to cronyism

Have heard much about the Chef Owl tailgates but never been to one. Exciting!
09-01-2015 11:52 AM
Chef Owl Offline
Stay hungry my friends!

The Parliament Awards
Yeah, last year was kind of a dud for tailgating. With my then new job and all the early start times for the games it was really kind of difficult to get a tailgate going. OwlJacket should be in attendance as well. Oh, did I mention some possible special guests... Maybe...
09-03-2015 01:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Afflicted Offline
Banned

I Root For: Rice and UH
Are you on the east or west side of the stadium?
09-03-2015 03:12 PM
Vegas Owl Offline
Special Teams

New Orleans BowlDonators
(09-03-2015 01:13 AM)Chef Owl Wrote:  Yeah, last year was kind of a dud for tailgating. With my then new job and all the early start times for the games it was really kind of difficult to get a tailgate going. OwlJacket should be in attendance as well. Oh, did I mention some possible special guests... Maybe...

You mean THRILL is bringing cheerleaders?

If Wagner has cheerleaders, will they dress up like Valkyries? COGS
09-03-2015 10:11 PM
Chef Owl Offline
Stay hungry my friends!

The Parliament Awards
We will be on the side closer to campus. Not sure if that is east or west.
09-03-2015 11:24 PM
Da.Owl Offline
Rs.for.Cars@gmail.com

Folding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbsNew Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(09-03-2015 11:24 PM)Chef Owl Wrote:  We will be on the side closer to campus. Not sure if that is east or west.

Thank God you're a chef and not a trail guide 03-lmfao

CHEF sets up in General Parking lot West Lot 4 which ... ironically ... is Southeast of the Stadium. There should two flags flying ... a "Rice Texas" and "Come and Take It".

[Image: IMAG0022-3.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 09:01 AM by Da.Owl.)
09-04-2015 06:35 AM
Advertisement

THRILL Offline
All American

I Root For: Boobies

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesNew Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(09-04-2015 06:35 AM)Da.Owl Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 11:24 PM)Chef Owl Wrote:  We will be on the side closer to campus. Not sure if that is east or west.

CHEF sets up in General Parking lot West Lot 4 which ... ironically ... is Southeast of the Stadium. There should two flags flying ... a "Rice Texas" and "Come and Take It".

if Bacon shows up with the flag stand, I like how they call this Chef's tailgate, like my years of futile efforts don't matter.
09-04-2015 10:10 AM
Antarius Offline
Say no to cronyism

Chef - since I've never been to one of your TG. How do I contribute?
09-04-2015 10:26 AM
Chef Owl Offline
Stay hungry my friends!

The Parliament Awards
However much you feel like contributing. I never make anyone pay and everyone is welcome. That being said, if you feel like pitching in, I certainly won't stop you!
09-04-2015 12:39 PM
Chef Owl Offline
Stay hungry my friends!

The Parliament Awards
(09-04-2015 10:10 AM)THRILL Wrote:  

if Bacon shows up with the flag stand, I like how they call this Chef's tailgate, like my years of futile efforts don't matter.

Face it Phil, they just like me better than you!03-nutkick
09-04-2015 12:40 PM
Advertisement

Da.Owl Offline
Rs.for.Cars@gmail.com

Folding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbsNew Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(09-04-2015 10:10 AM)THRILL Wrote:  if Bacon shows up with the flag stand, I like how they call this Chef's tailgate, like my years of futile efforts don't matter.

Still waitin' for the cheerleaders Dude 04-chairshot Or should that be THRILLeaders ?
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 12:42 PM by Da.Owl.)
09-04-2015 12:42 PM
THRILL Offline
All American

I Root For: Boobies

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesNew Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
(09-04-2015 12:40 PM)Chef Owl Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 10:10 AM)THRILL Wrote:  

Face it Phil, they just like me better than you!03-nutkick

obviously
09-04-2015 01:05 PM
georgewebb Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Rice!
The Parliament AwardsDonators

CHEF sets up in General Parking lot West Lot 4 which ... ironically ... is Southeast of the Stadium.

Rice really needs to change the name of those particular parking lots. Yes, they are on the western side of campus, but still...
09-04-2015 02:37 PM
CTRice10 Offline
Mildly Opinionated

TAILGATING SEASON!!
I won't presume to call myself a "special guest," but I will be making my triumphant return tomorrow. StompClapWhoosh is back up North for the long weekend retrieving AshersaurusRex (that'll be his handle if/when he joins the Parliament).
09-04-2015 05:28 PM
Vegas Owl Offline
Special Teams

New Orleans BowlDonators
(09-04-2015 12:42 PM)Da.Owl Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 10:10 AM)THRILL Wrote:  if Bacon shows up with the flag stand, I like how they call this Chef's tailgate, like my years of futile efforts don't matter.

Still waitin' for the cheerleaders Dude 04-chairshot Or should that be THRILLeaders ?

THRILLgate!

04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 05:40 PM by Vegas Owl.)
09-04-2015 05:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.