Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women's soccer update
Bookmark and Share
Usajags Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: South Alabama
Cool Women's soccer update
Football and expansion has been the topic of the summer, but we are now in game week and other sports are already in swing.

South has started 4-0 with wins over Miss St, Samford, LaTech and UT-Martin.

How is your team doing???
08-31-2015 09:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BurlingtonApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
RE: Women's soccer update
App is 2-1 with wins over Mercer and UNCW, and a loss to Radford.
08-31-2015 10:23 AM
troy4ever Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
Troy is 4-1 with wins over Gardner-Webb, Alabama State, UT-Martin, and La Tech. The one loss was to Alabama. Bama scored a goal in the 77th minute to win.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015 10:48 AM by troy4ever.)
08-31-2015 10:47 AM
Georgia_Power_Company Offline
All American

I Root For: GA Southern
GS off to a rough start. 0-3-1
T - Jacksonville U
L - Tennessee
L - Coastal Carolina
L - Charlotte
08-31-2015 10:58 AM
CajunAmos Offline
All American

I Root For: Cajuns
Cajuns 2-2. Wins over Nicholls and Southern Miss, losses to Sam Houston & Ole Miss.
08-31-2015 12:45 PM
Advertisement

chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
AState is 1-3. If its somehow possible, we look better than last season. Team has lost all 3 of its games in either overtime, or on a goal in the final 5 minutes.

Lost 2-1 to USM in Overtime
Lost 2-1 to UCA in Overtime
Lost 3-2 to Murray State on a late goal.

Our only win is over UAPB
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2015 12:52 PM by chiefsfan.)
08-31-2015 12:51 PM
USAJag2011 Offline
1st String

(08-31-2015 09:59 AM)Usajags Wrote:  Football and expansion has been the topic of the summer, but we are now in game week and other sports are already in swing.

USA received a vote for the Top 25 last week. I'm hoping this weekend was enough to push us a little closer. We have some tough games coming up against USF (also received votes) and Auburn (#16). If we can knock them off, we should be able to slip into the rankings.

Our team is very tough to prepare for. 7 different girls scored a goal against UT-Martin yesterday. I'm hoping this gives us an advantage this year.
08-31-2015 01:27 PM
troy4ever Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: TROY
(08-31-2015 01:27 PM)USAJag2011 Wrote:  
(08-31-2015 09:59 AM)Usajags Wrote:  Football and expansion has been the topic of the summer, but we are now in game week and other sports are already in swing.

USA received a vote for the Top 25 last week. I'm hoping this weekend was enough to push us a little closer. We have some tough games coming up against USF (also received votes) and Auburn (#16). If we can knock them off, we should be able to slip into the rankings.

Our team is very tough to prepare for. 7 different girls scored a goal against UT-Martin yesterday. I'm hoping this gives us an advantage this year.

You guys scored 7 on UT-Martin with 7 different players?!? Good grief! That's worse than USA's blow out of Japan in the World Cup.
08-31-2015 07:19 PM
USAJag2011 Offline
1st String

(08-31-2015 07:19 PM)troy4ever Wrote:  
(08-31-2015 01:27 PM)USAJag2011 Wrote:  

You guys scored 7 on UT-Martin with 7 different players?!? Good grief! That's worse than USA's blow out of Japan in the World Cup.

Coach Winkworth seems to be a great coach. He really understands the game and is a heck of a recruiter. We were 19-3-1 last year and had mostly freshmen on the field. This year we are off to our first ever 4-0 start, but USF, Auburn and Troy will be huge tests to see how good we really are. This team certainly has a bright future though.
09-03-2015 02:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.