Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

$10 tickets for home opener - 9/5 vs Morehead (sale 2pm-3pm today)
Bookmark and Share
Deez Nuts Offline
Moderator. Go Dukes!

I Root For: the Dukes
$10 tickets for home opener - 9/5 vs Morehead (sale 2pm-3pm today)
Saw on twitter there are $10 tickets for sale to the opening game in 10 days.

figure it's worth sharing on here if you are looking for tickets.

bit.ly/1i29hFc
08-26-2015 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

brizzock Offline
Galactic Overlord

I Root For: JMU
RE: $10 tickets for home opener - 9/5 vs Morehead (sale 2pm-3pm today)
crickets.....
08-26-2015 02:53 PM
Deez Nuts Offline
Moderator. Go Dukes!

right! cause everybody on here either has season tickets or has renounced JMU athletics. Sorry, I forgot!
08-26-2015 11:25 PM
Advertisement

Dignan Offline
1st String

I Root For: James Madison
(08-26-2015 11:25 PM)Deez Nuts Wrote:  right! cause everybody on here either has season tickets or has renounced JMU athletics. Sorry, I forgot!

I've done neither but am too far away to go to games.
08-28-2015 05:39 AM
BleedingPurple Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-26-2015 11:25 PM)Deez Nuts Wrote:  right! cause everybody on here either has season tickets or has renounced JMU athletics. Sorry, I forgot!

I would have been interested and bought. I have not renounced JMU athletics. I have stated at nausim why this year's schedule simply doesn't work for someone who drives almost five hours to a game. Furthermore, had the first three games read: W&M, ECU, Marshall (as should be expected as a member of the SB) I not only would purchase this season's ticket's, but I would attmpt to pursuade Mike Carpenter into allowing me to purchase five subsequent season's tickets.

As it turns out, I am now scheduled to be in the Lynchburg area on Friday before the Morehead State game and will stay up in the area through the weekend. Therefore, a Saturday trip up and over the mountion is calling. I was on the road when the tweet went out and didn't see your notification until it was too late.

Right now my only thoughts about going is who among my inlaws or someone else in the Lynchburg area to go with.
08-28-2015 06:54 AM
Advertisement

Deez Nuts Offline
Moderator. Go Dukes!

(08-28-2015 06:54 AM)BleedingPurple Wrote:  a Saturday trip up and over the mountion is calling.

Smart man - if you're that close you otta come up and play. It is only Morehead and the only person that gets jacked about that is Duke Dog - he loves Morehead (wish I had a picture of that sign). Other than that, it's opening week, the beverages will be cold, campus should be beautiful, and good times will be had. Come have a drink in P lot.
08-28-2015 11:49 AM
BleedingPurple Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-28-2015 11:49 AM)Deez Nuts Wrote:  
(08-28-2015 06:54 AM)BleedingPurple Wrote:  a Saturday trip up and over the mountion is calling.

Smart man - if you're that close you otta come up and play. It is only Morehead and the only person that gets jacked about that is Duke Dog - he loves Morehead (wish I had a picture of that sign). Other than that, it's opening week, the beverages will be cold, campus should be beautiful, and good times will be had. Come have a drink in P lot.

Sounds good. You left out the "eye candy" at that time of year. I've got a close friend over in Roanoke who might tag along if his boys don't have some activity.
08-28-2015 01:08 PM
Advertisement

Deez Nuts Offline
Moderator. Go Dukes!

(08-28-2015 01:08 PM)BleedingPurple Wrote:  

Sounds good. You left out the "eye candy" at that time of year. I've got a close friend over in Roanoke who might tag along if his boys don't have some activity.

Ohh i said campus should be beautiful. I didn't mean the weather. I've got my eye on the tropical storm brewing up in the Atlantic.
08-28-2015 03:47 PM
BleedingPurple Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-28-2015 03:47 PM)Deez Nuts Wrote:  
(08-28-2015 01:08 PM)BleedingPurple Wrote:  

Ohh i said campus should be beautiful. I didn't mean the weather. I've got my eye on the tropical storm brewing up in the Atlantic.

04-cheers
08-28-2015 04:13 PM
quick25 Offline
Water Engineer

I knew I should have waited to buy my tickets. 03-banghead
08-29-2015 06:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.