Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UT/Coke 10 year marketing deal approved
Bookmark and Share
Stpetebeachrocketfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo
UT/Coke 10 year marketing deal approved
Very nice all around deal for UT on the revenue side, every penny counts these days, or shall I say $4.5 million dollars over ten years plus soft dollar perks. While it pales in comparison the $50 million per year on top of $250 Million in construction money for UT's medical school with the ProMedica deal (also posted on the board), the dollars are starting to add up and fast! Remember our new President is just getting started, inherits these great revenue streams, and her number one objective is raising money.

http://www.toledoblade.com/news/Educatio...tract.html
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 06:58 AM by Stpetebeachrocketfan.)
08-26-2015 06:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rocketinchitown Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: UT/Coke 10 year marketing deal approved
Quite a sizable amount per year difference between Coke and Pepsi. Nice work.

Plus im a Coca-Cola guy.

(08-26-2015 06:54 AM)Stpetebeachrocketfan Wrote:  Very nice all around deal for UT on the revenue side, every penny counts these days, or shall I say $4.5 million dollars over ten years plus soft dollar perks. While it pales in comparison the $50 million per year on top of $250 Million in construction money for UT's medical school with the ProMedica deal (also posted on the board), the dollars are starting to add up and fast! Remember our new President is just getting started, inherits these great revenue streams, and her number one objective is raising money.

http://www.toledoblade.com/news/Educatio...tract.html
08-26-2015 10:59 AM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
I enjoy the Coke machines with the custom flavors. Just had a caffeine-free vanilla Diet Coke(Had about 600mgs of caffeine in my early am coffee). Use to love Fanta Grape.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 11:30 AM by Boca Rocket.)
08-26-2015 11:30 AM
Terry Offline
All American

I Root For: The Rockets
(08-26-2015 11:30 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  I enjoy the Coke machines with the custom flavors. Just had a caffeine-free vanilla Diet Coke(Had about 600mgs of caffeine in my early am coffee). Use to love Fanta Grape.

I'll drink Orange Fanta (don't judge me.....) and Mello Yello
08-26-2015 02:23 PM
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo and G5
Mountain Dew advocates hate the change from Pepsi to Coke!!!

I prefer Sprite over Sierra Mist so the change doesn't make me mad. Going from gatorade to powerade eliminates the Orange jugs on the sideline.
08-26-2015 04:35 PM
Advertisement

Terry Offline
All American

I Root For: The Rockets
(08-26-2015 04:35 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Mountain Dew advocates hate the change from Pepsi to Coke!!!

I prefer Sprite over Sierra Mist so the change doesn't make me mad. Going from gatorade to powerade eliminates the Orange jugs on the sideline.

Mello Yello is Coke's version of Mountain Dew. I believe it is smoother to drink.
08-26-2015 06:36 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-26-2015 02:23 PM)Terry Wrote:  
(08-26-2015 11:30 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  I enjoy the Coke machines with the custom flavors. Just had a caffeine-free vanilla Diet Coke(Had about 600mgs of caffeine in my early am coffee). Use to love Fanta Grape.

I'll drink Orange Fanta (don't judge me.....) and Mello Yello

Big up on the OF but I have to have the Dew.

My pop machine would have the three Fantas, Orange, Grape and Cream Soda. It would have Mt Dew, Dad's or A&W both good, Mexican Coke (in the curvy bottle of course) and

VERNOR'S!!!!
08-26-2015 09:38 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
They used to have grape Fanta in the locker room at the Field House- I'd get a huge cup of crushed ice from the trainer and make grape slush is for my post-practice rehydrater. Awesome stuff!
08-26-2015 10:09 PM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

ICP!
08-26-2015 10:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.