Rolleyes OT: Big Ten is a bunch of cheaters
08-24-2015 10:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
RE: OT: Big Ten is a bunch of cheaters
03-lmfao Love the passive aggressive posting from a Akron fan...

(click the link and see #3 to get what I am talking about)
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 11:10 AM by HuskieJohn.)
08-24-2015 11:09 AM
IULurker Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
To be fair...Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State are in the top 10 largest universities in the country so it is not too surprising to find them on the list.

I would laugh at Kent State, however, once you include the branches they are a very large university as well with approximately 41,000 students.

More interesting to me are the large universities who DIDN'T make the cut...UCF, Liberty (well this is not so surprising), Texas A&M, Texas, FIU, and ASU. Happier spouses or better morals?
08-24-2015 11:46 AM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(08-24-2015 11:46 AM)IULurker Wrote:  To be fair...Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State are in the top 10 largest universities in the country so it is not too surprising to find them on the list.

I would laugh at Kent State, however, once you include the branches they are a very large university as well with approximately 41,000 students.

More interesting to me are the large universities who DIDN'T make the cut...UCF, Liberty (well this is not so surprising), Texas A&M, Texas, FIU, and ASU. Happier spouses or better morals?

Perhaps the women there are so easy to pick up guys don't need to get on a dating website. Ever been to ASU, Texas or UCF? I don't think they allow ugly women to enroll at those schools.
08-24-2015 12:48 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(08-24-2015 11:46 AM)IULurker Wrote:  To be fair...Michigan State, Ohio State, and Penn State are in the top 10 largest universities in the country so it is not too surprising to find them on the list.

Smarter students.
08-24-2015 01:41 PM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(08-24-2015 11:09 AM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  03-lmfao Love the passive aggressive posting from a Akron fan...

(click the link and see #3 to get what I am talking about)

Well played, Akron!
08-24-2015 01:42 PM
Sultan of Euphonistan Offline
All American

I Root For: Baritones

It depends do those universities allow you to keep your email after you graduate? Kent State allows you to keep your .edu email after you graduate and I know a lot of grads like to use them.

Though most that I know tend to use it for professional reasons (something@kent.edu sounds better than yourmom@yahoo.com)...
08-24-2015 08:04 PM
Advertisement

bopol Offline
All American

I Root For:

gmail accounts?
08-24-2015 08:15 PM
IULurker Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(08-24-2015 12:48 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  

Perhaps the women there are so easy to pick up guys don't need to get on a dating website. Ever been to ASU, Texas or UCF? I don't think they allow ugly women to enroll at those schools.

I would agree with you, but my understanding (no first hand knowledge, mind you!) is that this is not a dating app. The website is specifically for people who are married and want to cheat on their spouse with another married person whom they don't know. Thus the hilarity of the Big 10 schools (and Kent State) in the top 10.
08-24-2015 08:23 PM
IULurker Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(08-24-2015 08:15 PM)bopol Wrote:  

gmail accounts?

But everyone has equal access to gmail so that can't be why. Maybe down South they have another system for sleeping around.

As an aside, I wish we had statistics on burner phone sales by state.
08-24-2015 08:27 PM
Advertisement

DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
(08-24-2015 10:59 AM)uakronkid Wrote:  https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2015...-addresses

Sparty wins at everything, don't be jealous. 05-stirthepot
08-25-2015 11:59 AM
bopol Offline
All American

I Root For:
(08-24-2015 08:27 PM)IULurker Wrote:  But everyone has equal access to gmail so that can't be why. Maybe down South they have another system for sleeping around.

What do burner phones tell you about a person?
08-25-2015 12:19 PM
IULurker Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
(08-25-2015 12:19 PM)bopol Wrote:  
(08-24-2015 08:27 PM)IULurker Wrote:  But everyone has equal access to gmail so that can't be why. Maybe down South they have another system for sleeping around.

What do burner phones tell you about a person?

google "burner phone cheat" and you will have your answer.
08-26-2015 09:09 AM
Advertisement

Policiious Offline
All American

I Root For: NU, NIU
(08-25-2015 11:59 AM)DexterDevil Wrote:  
(08-24-2015 10:59 AM)uakronkid Wrote:  https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2015...-addresses

Sparty wins at everything, don't be jealous. 05-stirthepot

03-lmfao
08-28-2015 09:38 AM
Policiious Offline
All American

I Root For: NU, NIU
Ivy tech is on the list. they're a junior college with no sports at all, how many students could they posibly have that they would have enough of them on this list?
08-28-2015 10:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.