Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

10Man..... how does it feel?
Bookmark and Share
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Not only to be a loser as a person, but to cry for a losing football program. You need to sit on your porch and make your usual trips to Hooters and leave the football boards to those of us who actually know what the hell is going on.

Sherrill Says :frown:
11-05-2003 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

GTS, can you get rid of this prick?

Idiot, you make the rest of our MSU friends look bad.
11-05-2003 10:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Sherrill Says Wrote:Not only to be a loser as a person, but to cry for a losing football program. You need to sit on your porch and make your usual trips to Hooters and leave the football boards to those of us who actually know what the hell is going on.

Sherrill Says :frown:
Not teaching math in Starkhell these days? Last I checked 7-2 was a winning record. What is MSUx again? You stupid punk.
11-05-2003 10:59 PM
Dorothy Parker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

But Kev! This Cheryl Sez character knows what the hell is going on! Which explains why he is on our board. What could he possibly have to say on his own? 03-lol What a maroon!
11-05-2003 10:59 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I'm thinking more about him being a certain USM fan named Black Spider.
11-05-2003 11:04 PM
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

7-2.....Lets see.... the 2 are losses to Memphis (I'm laughing, but don't picture me on this one) and Texas Tech, the perennial floormat of the Big 12. How many Mississippi statisticians did it take to keep up with that game? Who have you beat......?

1) 3-6 Alabama
2) The worst team Florida has had since Nixon
3) The state college of Arkansas
4) A junior college from Monroe
5) The overrated Arkansas Razorbacks
6) A crappy SC
7) Vandy

You're right. Thats pretty damn impressive. We have played some tough teams. Wait until the 2 sets of Tigers get through with your lousy bunch. Oh I almost forgot, 7-5

Sherrill Says
11-05-2003 11:07 PM
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Sherrill Says Wrote:7-2.....Lets see.... the 2 are losses to Memphis (I'm laughing, but don't picture me on this one) and Texas Tech, the perennial floormat of the Big 12. How many Mississippi statisticians did it take to keep up with that game? Who have you beat......?

1) 3-6 Alabama
6) A crappy SC
7) Vandy

You're right. Thats pretty damn impressive. We have played some tough teams. Wait until the 2 sets of Tigers get through with your lousy bunch. Oh I almost forgot, 7-5

Sherrill Says
The obsession continues! Yawn! :rolleyes:
11-05-2003 11:11 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Sherrill Says Wrote:7-2.....Lets see.... the 2 are losses to Memphis (I'm laughing, but don't picture me on this one) and Texas Tech, the perennial floormat of the Big 12. How many Mississippi statisticians did it take to keep up with that game? Who have you beat......?

1) 3-6 Alabama
6) A crappy SC
7) Vandy

Sherrill Says
That "worst" team UF has had since Nixon has already beaten 3 top 10 teams, UT, LSU, and UGA.

Again, I seriously doubt you are an MSU fan. Previous USM fan maybe. You also might want to read the effin rules as they pertain to posting on other teams boards. Take your punk ****** to the Trash Talking boards in the lounge.
11-05-2003 11:12 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

fla's worst team since NIXON?? Do you ever watch football? Fla has beaten 3 ranked opponents in a row....UGA and LSU of which were highly ranked.....on the road. Yes, that's an easy thing to accomplish in the SEC.
11-05-2003 11:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

What's wrong little man, you can't take it. You call it trash, I call it truth. You say I should leave because of "trash talking". Damn man, go back and read some of your past posts. I am not a USM fan. I was posting long before your pathetic little rump showed up. These other people remember me. They picked on me all last year.

Sherrill Says :mad:
11-05-2003 11:19 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Sherrill Says Wrote:What's wrong little man, you can't take it. You call it trash, I call it truth. You say I should leave because of "trash talking". Damn man, go back and read some of your past posts. I am not a USM fan. I was posting long before you pathetic little rump showed up. These other people remember me. They picked on me all last year.

Sherrill Says :mad:
Then reveal yourself moron.
11-05-2003 11:21 PM
Advertisement

Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

Sherrill Says

Group: Members
Member No.: 3388

You were really here last year?? Long before any of us??? :rolleyes:
11-05-2003 11:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

BTW, prozac works miracles I hear. This---> :mad: after every post is a sign of lunacy.
11-05-2003 11:22 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

RebelKev Wrote:BTW, prozac works miracles I hear. This---> :mad: after every post is a sign of lunacy.
lithium may even be in order
11-05-2003 11:25 PM
Sherrill Says Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Rebel_Rx Wrote:Sherrill Says

You were really here last year?? Long before any of us??? :rolleyes:
I had to re-register with a new computer, and I forgot, yes forgot my password. Last year it was SherrillSays, with no space. Ask 10Man, newsboy, etc. They remember I was usually right.
Sherrill Says
11-05-2003 11:28 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Sherrill Says Wrote:
Rebel_Rx Wrote:Sherrill Says 

You were really here last year??  Long before any of us??? :rolleyes:
I had to re-register with a new computer, and I forgot, yes forgot my password. Last year it was SherrillSays, with no space. Ask 10Man, newsboy, etc. They remember I was usually right.
Sherrill Says
....then your dumb*** knows the rules on posting BS on other people's boards.

Here moron:

<a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/ncaa/invision/index.php?act=SF&f=15' target='_blank'>Verbal Assault Area</a>
11-05-2003 11:30 PM
Advertisement

USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

BTW, I have to throw this in even though he is banned....You laugh at us about losing to memphis....look down your schedule and I believe you'll notice that you have 2 losses that I would be MUCH more embarrased about (Tulane and Houston 03-lol ) . Looks like you have more CUSA losses than we do humper!

What happened the last time you played at the swamp? If I remember correctly, didn't they beat you by more that 50 points!?!?!
11-06-2003 01:42 PM
msudawgs64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Miss. State

I find it hard to believe a real State fan would be on here talking smack about who Ole Miss lost to and yet not realize we lost to Houston, Tulane, (yes that Tulane and Houston dammit), almost got beat by Vandy, look it up, it's true and yes, almost got beat by Memphis. We got our asses handed to us by LSU and Auburn. The simple rule of thumb is this...talk smack if you win, shut your piehole if you lose, it will mean the difference between you staying on a board or getting banned. I guess I am old school, yeah I will not pull for Ole Miss when we play them but I have no issue with them when we are not, my life don't revolve around a hatred towards the folks in Oxford, hell I have plenty of friends and relatives that are Ole Miss fans and I hope they do win the West, now hatred toward Alabama, yes. 03-lol

USMC, you are correct, I was and still am embarrassed about our season, but I won't take anything away from the teams we have lost to that on paper we should have beat.
11-06-2003 04:46 PM
USMC Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Folding@NCAAbbsCrappies

msudawgs64 Wrote:I find it hard to believe a real State fan would be on here talking smack about who Ole Miss lost to and yet not realize we lost to Houston, Tulane, (yes that Tulane and Houston dammit), almost got beat by Vandy, look it up, it's true and yes, almost got beat by Memphis. We got our asses handed to us by LSU and Auburn. The simple rule of thumb is this...talk smack if you win, shut your piehole if you lose, it will mean the difference between you staying on a board or getting banned. I guess I am old school, yeah I will not pull for Ole Miss when we play them but I have no issue with them when we are not, my life don't revolve around a hatred towards the folks in Oxford, hell I have plenty of friends and relatives that are Ole Miss fans and I hope they do win the West, now hatred toward Alabama, yes. 03-lol

USMC, you are correct, I was and still am embarrassed about our season, but I won't take anything away from the teams we have lost to that on paper we should have beat.
now this is a TRUE state fan with a fully functional brain! 04-cheers 64, you're a rare breed! Even better than some Rebels, your A grade in my book
11-06-2003 05:01 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Sherrill Says Wrote:
Rebel_Rx Wrote:Sherrill Says&nbsp;

You were really here last year??&nbsp; Long before any of us??? :rolleyes:
Sherrill Says
Didn't you say y'all sucked?

Yeah, you WERE right!
11-07-2003 04:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.