Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Where The Hell is MAIZE?
Bookmark and Share
West Is the Best Offline
All American

I Root For: C-USA

Maize and the rest of the Cardinals have continued to 'visit" us even though they left CUSA for the forever rich BCS fields of BE FB.

Now that they get their butts whipped by a rebuilding USF they are nowhere to be found.

Why does this not surprise me? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course, this means Phil Steele really screwed the pooch on his prediction of UL. If that means UL losses, then I can live with a Steel mistake.
04-cheers
09-25-2005 09:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU

My guess this morning is he is doing this 04-drinky 04-drinky 04-drinky :bang:

Looks like UL's football streak of 93years with no National Championship is still safely intact.
There is always next year 04-cheers

With all the preseason hype I thought for sure they were going to Pasadena :laugh:
09-25-2005 09:53 AM
MinerInWisconsin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UTEP, of course

One of my favorite scores from yesterday's play: USF 45 UofL 14

Love it.
09-25-2005 10:18 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Louisville fans that I've dealt with on the whole are the most classless pieces of chicken excrement that I've seen. Moreso than even UGa, VT, Texas, or A&M fans.

Be thankful; hopefully they won't be back for a while. (And chance the mods/admins can change all their avatars to a USF logo?)
09-25-2005 10:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply
MegaCard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I don't see why Louisville fans would rag on the Rice program at any time... You have a fine academic school and a great baseball program
09-25-2005 10:39 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

My bad experience with them wasn't with them at any sort of Rice game. I made the mistake of going to Nashville last year for the NCAA basketball tourney - that proved to me that the message board trolls were actually representive of the population vice the usual anomaly as with most fan groups.
09-25-2005 10:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

OwlJacket Wrote:My bad experience with them wasn't with them at any sort of Rice game. I made the mistake of going to Nashville last year for the NCAA basketball tourney - that proved to me that the message board trolls were actually representive of the population vice the usual anomaly as with most fan groups.
Interesting observation from someone who has no reason to have a biased opinion. Can't say that I disagree. I know all schools have their wierdos, including Memphis. For some reason the Cards seem to have a whole conference of those guys. It's too bad that those guys overpower the normal Card fans.
09-25-2005 11:47 AM
St. Patrick Eagle Offline
1st String

I Root For:

The only Louisville poster who is doing a disappearing act is L-Yes, the biggest mouth of them all. You can run but you can't hide. 05-hide
09-25-2005 05:38 PM
CyberBull Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USF

Funny...this is the most goodwill USF received from CUSA fans. I'm sure it's only temporary dementia.
09-25-2005 07:41 PM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

Okay Cardinals,

Come out, come out, where ever you are.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The cardinal "character" has been exposed. :D
09-26-2005 07:31 AM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First

I am on the Big East Board. Now if we would have lost to a C-USA club I would post on here but we did not.
09-26-2005 08:08 AM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

CyberBull Wrote:Funny...this is the most goodwill USF received from CUSA fans. I'm sure it's only temporary dementia.
Please don't be fooled. We don't like USF either.
09-26-2005 08:13 AM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

Maize Wrote:I am on the Big East Board.  Now if we would have lost to a C-USA club I would post on here but we did not.
That is rich.

For all the crap you've posted on this board that has nothing to do with C-USA. Pleeeeze......

Show some character and take your beating like a man.

Oops, I forgot, character is absent with UL fans. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
09-26-2005 08:33 AM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

West Is the Best Wrote:
Maize Wrote:I am on the Big East Board.  Now if we would have lost to a C-USA club I would post on here but we did not.
That is rich.

For all the crap you've posted on this board that has nothing to do with C-USA. Pleeeeze......

Show some character and take your beating like a man.

Oops, I forgot, character is absent with UL fans. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I did take my beating like a man to our fellow Big East Brother South Florida.

Now, if you want to talk to me just go to the Big East Board. That is my home now.
09-26-2005 08:47 AM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

Yea, right. You told us once before you'll never return to this board.

Yet, you continued to post your crap that has nothing to do with C-USA.

Give me a break......
09-26-2005 09:59 AM
ESE84 Online
Heisman

I Root For: Rice then UH

New Orleans BowlDonators

Maize Wrote:I am on the Big East Board.
Then why won't you STAY on the Big East Board??
09-26-2005 04:27 PM
Advertisement

oldtiger Away
Forgiven Through Jesus' Grace

I Root For: Memphis

DonatorsBlazerTalk AwardMemphis Hall of Fame

Maize Wrote:Now, if you want to talk to me just go to the Big East Board. That is my home now.
I do think that Maize has been a credible poster in the past, but this statement is about as funny as you can get. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
09-26-2005 08:26 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

oldtiger Wrote:
Maize Wrote:Now, if you want to talk to me just go to the Big East Board.  That is my home now.
I do think that Maize has been a credible poster in the past, but this statement is about as funny as you can get. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
West is the Best do you remember the thread you started. Son, don't call me out. I was more then content on the Big East Board.

You are C-USA, I am Big East. You play for the opportunity to be in the Liberty Bowl. We play for the opportunity to play in a BCS Bowl.
09-27-2005 08:42 PM
West Is the Best Offline
All American

Maize Wrote:
oldtiger Wrote:
Maize Wrote:Now, if you want to talk to me just go to the Big East Board.  That is my home now.
West is the Best do you remember the thread you started. Son, don't call me out. I was more then content on the Big East Board.

You are C-USA, I am Big East. You play for the opportunity to be in the Liberty Bowl. We play for the opportunity to play in a BCS Bowl.
That's rich sonny boy.

Keep your word and stay on the BE board.
09-27-2005 08:47 PM
Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

West Is the Best Wrote:
Maize Wrote:
oldtiger Wrote:

That's rich sonny boy.

Keep your word and stay on the BE board.
I make a deal with you son, don't bring my name up and don't talk about teams that you don't even play. You worry about what is going on in the C-USA and who will get that Liberty Bowl bid and we will worry about who will get the BCS Bid from the Big East-(BTW C-USA fans, Notre Dame cannot take our Automatic Bid, if they earn a BCS Bid it will be one of the 2 At Large Bids this year and starting in 2006 one of the 4 At Large Bids).

Guess what, Louisville is DONE with C-USA schools. The only school that I can see Louisville having a relationship with is USM and that is because the rivalry and the relationship between both of our ADs.
09-27-2005 08:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.