Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcatfan1211 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcats
RE: States as People In A Bar
(07-29-2015 06:57 AM)HoustonRocks Wrote:  Link

Few funny ones to me:

Connecticut is a rich white woman sipping a martini and silently judging all the other states.

Illinois is a larger gentleman, eating deep dish pizza and drinking a Goose Island. He's reminiscing about the '85 Bears and how "this is the Cubs year".

Kentucky would be drinking bourbon and arguing with anybody who will listen about college basketball. (this one is so true)

New Jersey is a man of Italian/Mediterranean descent wearing a wifebeater and track pants. He's downing jagerbombs and giving people the finger.

Ohio is an incredibly average white guy, that's not out of shape but not in good shape either. He has his sports hat on of his favorite Ohio sports team and is drinking good beer but nothing fancy. He has a family and works in an office. He can't stop talking about how much he hates himself, but doesn't leave due to his ties there, and would miss his friends if he left. (Bearcat#1 you in this bar? 04-cheers)

Texas is singing karaoke about how great Texas is.

03-lmfao
07-29-2015 09:32 AM
TopperCard Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UofL & WKU
Sounds about right 04-cheers
07-29-2015 09:36 AM
Pony94 Online

I Root For: SMU
(07-29-2015 09:32 AM)bearcatfan1211 Wrote:  

Few funny ones to me:

[

Ohio is an incredibly average white guy, that's not out of shape but not in good shape either. He has his sports hat on of his favorite Ohio sports team and is drinking good beer but nothing fancy. He has a family and works in an office. He can't stop talking about how much he hates himself, but doesn't leave due to his ties there, and would miss his friends if he left. (Bearcat#1 you in this bar? 04-cheers)

03-lmfao

This is more fitting since he lives there

Arkansas is drinking straight whiskey and asking people if they want to arm wrestle to prove how manly they are.
07-29-2015 09:40 AM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
Wow they literally stole the content for this article from reddit comments
07-29-2015 10:11 AM
Advertisement

mikeinsec127 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers
New Jersey is a man of Italian/Mediterranean descent wearing a wifebeater and track pants. He's downing jagerbombs and giving people the finger.
NJ would have his other hand on Pa's ass and would be telling Washington to GFY.
07-29-2015 10:17 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

Few funny ones to me:

Connecticut is a rich white woman sipping a martini and silently judging all the other states.

Illinois is a larger gentleman, eating deep dish pizza and drinking a Goose Island. He's reminiscing about the '85 Bears and how "this is the Cubs year".

Kentucky would be drinking bourbon and arguing with anybody who will listen about college basketball. (this one is so true)

03-lmfao

lol its me!!!!!!!

Except im in incredible shape and I like bourbon....Makers 46
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 01:55 PM by Bearcats#1.)
07-29-2015 01:53 PM
mtmedlin Offline
I came, I saw, I wasn't impressed.

I Root For: USF & Naps
The one for Florida is incredibly lame and not accurate. Our state is tripolar.... the top of florida is vastly different than middle and the south is basically a different country.
07-29-2015 02:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NBPirate Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Georgetown
I'm not sure I really even understand the NC one
Advertisement

wavefan12 Offline
All American

I Root For: Tulane
(07-29-2015 10:17 AM)mikeinsec127 Wrote:  New Jersey is a man of Italian/Mediterranean descent wearing a wifebeater and track pants. He's downing jagerbombs and giving people the finger.
NJ would have his other hand on Pa's ass and would be telling Washington to GFY.

.....and his watch his worth more than his car.
mikeinsec127 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Rutgers
(07-29-2015 02:54 PM)wavefan12 Wrote:  
(07-29-2015 10:17 AM)mikeinsec127 Wrote:  New Jersey is a man of Italian/Mediterranean descent wearing a wifebeater and track pants. He's downing jagerbombs and giving people the finger.

.....and his watch his worth more than his car.

Way wrong. We would rather have a fancy car than a fancy house. He would be driving a hot leased vehicle, but still live home with mom.
07-29-2015 04:26 PM
tnzazz Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
States as People In A Bar
I don't watch NASCAR.
07-29-2015 04:34 PM
invisiblehand Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tulsa
(07-29-2015 01:53 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  

Few funny ones to me:

03-lmfao

lol its me!!!!!!!

Hmmm... I always pictured you as more of a Schmirnoff Ice kind of kitty. You must drink the makers to get that awful budlight lime taste out of your mouth.
07-29-2015 04:49 PM
Advertisement

OUGwave Offline
All American

I Root For:
I thought my state's was perfect:

Quote:Bonus #2… Washington D.C. is the bartender since it's not a state but is essential for the whole thing to keep running. Plus everyone loves it when they need something and hates it when they don't.

And yes, I said State. We basically function as a state (DMV, regulatory apparatus, income taxes, healthcare exchange, Federal grant applications, university system) without the recognition or representation. Yes, I'm taxed even though I have no representation in the body that sets those taxes.
07-29-2015 04:58 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
(07-29-2015 04:49 PM)invisiblehand Wrote:  

Few funny ones to me:

03-lmfao

lol its me!!!!!!!

Hmmm... I always pictured you as more of a Schmirnoff Ice kind of kitty. You must drink the makers to get that awful budlight lime taste out of your mouth.

i like Sam Adams, Blue Moon, and Modelo Espesial.
07-29-2015 05:13 PM
panama Offline
Legend

I Root For: Georgia STATE

Few funny ones to me:

03-lmfao

This is true...

Georgia will be drinking bud light, wearing a UGA trucker hat, tortoise Costa Del Mar sunglasses with croakies, solid colored Polo shirt, questionably short shorts with a UGA belt, and driving a Z71 with a Browning decal in their rear window (even though he only went hunting twice, in Jr High) and a UGA license plate frame. He went to Valdosta State University, and he works in his dad’s local business.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2015 05:36 PM by panama.)
07-29-2015 05:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polkhigh Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WVU Marshall
The West Virginia one is surprisingly spot on.
07-30-2015 02:23 PM
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies
(07-29-2015 05:13 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  
(07-29-2015 04:49 PM)invisiblehand Wrote:  

Few funny ones to me:

03-lmfao

lol its me!!!!!!!

i like Sam Adams, Blue Moon, and Modelo Espesial.

What no Zima... lol 02-13-banana
07-30-2015 03:21 PM
Gaetano01 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Navy
Quote:Maryland is drinking a Chesapeake margarita. Rim lined with Old Bay. He is insisting that everyone try his drink because it's really good if you just give it a chance, but no one else seems to get it.

Old Bay does tend to make most everything better ... I would suggest trying Crabanero Sauce for starts ...

http://www.crabanero.com/
08-01-2015 03:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.