UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nov 13th Auburn Game Time?
The Answer UAB Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB!!!
Nov 13th Auburn Game Time?
Has it been released? Anybody know the start time? Are tickets on sale yet?
07-28-2015 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
RE: Nov 13th Auburn Game Time?
Nope. Everything still TBA.
07-28-2015 11:00 AM
BlazerGold09 Offline
All American

(07-28-2015 10:48 AM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  Has it been released? Anybody know the start time? Are tickets on sale yet?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

It will more than likely be a SEC Network game given the time of year. Possibly ESPN 2. I'd say 6 or 7 is a safe bet on a Friday.
07-28-2015 11:00 AM
blazer74 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: UAB BLAZERS!
should be a rocking crowd. First game for them and the night before the home game against Georgia. Plus playing an in state opponent you haven't faced in a long time. Time to show what we are made of.
07-28-2015 11:36 AM
Advertisement

ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
I'm going down. We need to make it a huge event and flood their arena. We need a crowd like we brought to Troy and embarrassed them. (Not saying we will embarrass them as they will obviously have more fans there) :-)
07-28-2015 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demiveeman Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
(07-28-2015 11:44 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  I'm going down. We need to make it a huge event and flood their arena. We need a crowd like we brought to Troy and embarrassed them. (Not saying we will embarrass them as they will obviously have more fans there) :-)

To be fair, the crowd we needed to embarrass Troy was not very big.
07-28-2015 11:51 AM
BAMANBLAZERFAN Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB & Bama

BlazerTalk Award
(07-28-2015 11:00 AM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  
(07-28-2015 10:48 AM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  Has it been released? Anybody know the start time? Are tickets on sale yet?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

It will more than likely be a SEC Network game given the time of year. Possibly ESPN 2. I'd say 6 or 7 is a safe bet on a Friday.

Another possibility is the SEC Network (DirecTV CH 611). They will be hungry for live programming during late regular season SEC football.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 12:05 PM by BAMANBLAZERFAN.)
07-28-2015 12:04 PM
Advertisement

BlazerGold09 Offline
All American

(07-28-2015 12:04 PM)BAMANBLAZERFAN Wrote:  
(07-28-2015 11:00 AM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Another possibility is the SEC Network (DirecTV CH 611). They will be hungry for live programming during late regular season SEC football.

01-wingedeagle
07-28-2015 12:22 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Maybe it will be on the SEC network
07-28-2015 12:52 PM
mixduptransistor Offline
Hall of Famer

Be sure you guys get your stadium certificates cleared up before you pay for your seats.
07-28-2015 01:26 PM
Advertisement

uabbean Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(07-28-2015 11:44 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  I'm going down. We need to make it a huge event and flood their arena. We need a crowd like we brought to Troy and embarrassed them. (Not saying we will embarrass them as they will obviously have more fans there) :-)

Very little chance to embarrass them. They have almost sold out of season tickets. Last year they only had about a thousand general admission tickets for sale. By January most were no shows but this is the first game

Heck maybe we should be the one embarrassed for not selling out of season tickets after the great ending last year 05-stirthepot heck we should do better than the aubs and UAT
07-28-2015 01:46 PM
Hopeful Offline
Special Teams

If there's some organized trip or something, then I'd see if I can go.
07-28-2015 01:52 PM
Memphis Blazer Offline
Nambie Pambie

I Root For:

BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
(07-28-2015 01:46 PM)uabbean Wrote:  

Very little chance to embarrass them. They have almost sold out of season tickets. Last year they only had about a thousand general admission tickets for sale. By January most were no shows but this is the first game

Heck maybe we should be the one embarrassed for not selling out of season tickets after the great ending last year 05-stirthepot heck we should do better than the aubs and UAT

You may not be aware of this, but there are more auburn fans and Bama fans than there are UAB fans.
07-28-2015 01:57 PM
Advertisement

ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
To be clear I didn't mean we would embarrass Auburn by the crowd we took. I was referencing embarrassing Troy. I know it didn't take a big crowd to do it but we brought a big crowd any way. The energy and vibe that afternoon was electric. I want us to bring that type of crowd down to Auburn. descent size for a traveling crowd and full of energy. sigh.............
07-28-2015 02:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demiveeman Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
(07-28-2015 02:42 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  To be clear I didn't mean we would embarrass Auburn by the crowd we took. I was referencing embarrassing Troy. I know it didn't take a big crowd to do it but we brought a big crowd any way. The energy and vibe that afternoon was electric. I want us to bring that type of crowd down to Auburn. descent size for a traveling crowd and full of energy. sigh.............

To be clear, not everything that is said in response to your comment is an attack at your comment or generally worth sighing over.
07-28-2015 02:44 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

sigh............... ;-)
07-28-2015 03:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.