Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

It's an Epidemic (Part II)
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
It's an Epidemic (Part II)
Illegal aliens coming into the US, often being given asylum by sanctuary cities, and committing horrific crimes.

Mexican Illegal Alien Arrested for Allegedly Kidnapping, Raping 13-Year-Old

Quote:While outfits like the Immigration Policy Center say Americans ought to stop believing their lying eyes and understand that the more illegal immigrants stream across the border, the more crime rates fall, the reality is much darker.

On Thursday, Michigan police arrested a Mexican illegal alien, 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez, after finding him with a 13-year-old Florida girl who had last been seen two days before her ordeal.

Cops acted on a tip that led them to a Hartford home where Hernandez-Gomez hid the girl while assaulting her.

Michigan authorities charged Hernandez-Gomez with one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, meaning they believe he raped or otherwise penetrated the girl after incapacitating her or otherwise rendering her helpless. They have not released further details, such as whether or not the victim was related to the alien suspect. Hernandez-Gomez is being held on $150,000 bond in a Paw Paw Michigan jail and will be back in court on Wednesday.

Florida authorities plan to charge him with interference with child custody and felony kidnapping, according to WZZM 13, after Michigan ships him back to Polk County, Florida at an unspecified date. U.S. Immigration Customs and Enforcement has been notified, but it’s unclear how they will proceed.

Hernandez-Gomez hails from Chiapas, Mexico, where the sexual age of consent is 12.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-year-old/
07-13-2015 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
RE: It's an Epidemic (Part II)
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/12/politics/r...index.html

"Mexican immigrants, as with all immigrants, have much lower crime rate than native born," Murdoch wrote on his Twitter account. He cited El Paso as one of the safest cities, and added, "Trump wrong."
07-13-2015 02:17 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Benito Ocampo Albarran: Alabama Death Row Inmate Facing Execution For Fatal Shooting Of Police Officer Hangs Himself In Prison

Benito Ocampo Albarran, a Mexican illegal immigrant on death row, hanged himself at a prison in Bessemer, Alabama on Sunday, according to local authorities. WAFF is reporting that Benito Ocampo Albarran, aka Benito Albarran, ended his life by hanging while serving time for the murder of Officer Daniel Golden, a policeman who was killed in the line of duty during a domestic violence call several years ago.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2043882/benito-...f-suicide/
07-13-2015 02:18 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

4 DUI Arrests In 5 Years For Man Accused In Death Of Lexington Attorney

Court documents reveal that the man accused of driving drunk and killing a Lexington attorney over the weekend in Scott County has been arrested at least three other times in the last five years on alcohol-related charges.

Georgetown Police said Odilon Paz-Salvador, 29, was behind the wheel of a vehicle that hit Mark Hinkel on Saturday, as Hinkel was riding in the Horsey Hundred on Lemons Mill Road. Paz-Salvador is charged with murder, wanton endangerment, leaving the scene of a fatal accident, and failure to render aid. He was charged with DUI after officers said they found beer inside of the vehicle and the suspect confessed to smoking marijuana.

LEX 18 found that Paz-Salvador was charged with DUI back in July 2010, when Georgetown Police said he had a blood alcohol level of 0.3, nearly four times the legal limit. Court records show that charge was amended to alcohol intoxication because Paz-Salvador "could not be proven to be the driver of the car."

In April 2011, Paz-Salvador was again pulled over in Scott County. That time, investigators said he had a blood alcohol level of 0.184. He pleaded guilty to DUI in that case.

http://www.lex18.com/story/29179397/man-...ol-arrests
07-13-2015 02:19 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(07-13-2015 02:17 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/12/politics/r...index.html

"Mexican immigrants, as with all immigrants, have much lower crime rate than native born," Murdoch wrote on his Twitter account. He cited El Paso as one of the safest cities, and added, "Trump wrong."

Quote:It’s time to fact-check the fact-checkers. The Washington Post’s Michelle Yee Hee Lee gave Donald Trump four Pinocchios for saying, “They’re bringing crime” across the border from Mexico. The Post scribe added, “Trump clarified that he was referring to cases where undocumented immigrants commit violent crimes or smuggle drugs.”

First off, Trump did not put any numbers on his statements. All he said was that some undocumented immigrants commit crimes in the U.S. And we know that is true.

Secondly, as even the Washington Post admits, Trump was not talking about all Mexicans, especially not Hispanic U.S. citizens. He was talking about undocumented immigrants.

The more problematic aspect is Trump’s implication that undocumented immigrants are more criminal than the average U.S. citizen. That implication is what the Washington Post “fact checked” and found false.

The Government Accountability Office has data that show otherwise. Here is the leading sentence from a 2011 GAO report (GAO-11-187, Criminal Alien Statistics, March 2011).

“The number of criminal aliens in federal prisons in fiscal year 2010 was about 55,000, and the number of SCAAP criminal alien incarcerations in state prison systems and local jails was about 296,000 in fiscal year 2009 (the most recent data available), and the majority were from Mexico.”

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/...z3fni1MJcL
07-13-2015 02:20 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Illegal immigrant nabbed in Calif. cold case killing in homeless camp

Quote:An illegal immigrant from Mexico doing time in a federal prison for unlawfully reentering this country is set to appear before a judge next week over his alleged involvement in the killing of a homeless woman 18 years ago in California.

Linda Louise Archer, 43, was beaten to death Aug. 16, 1997, in her campsite off Highway 101 near Castillo Street.

On Thursday, the Santa Barbara Police Department announced that the suspected killer, Manuel Salmeron Manzanares, 36, formerly of Santa Barbara, was arrested on suspicion of murder last month upon his release from federal custody.

The key to cracking what had been classified a cold case was DNA evidence submitted to the California Department of Justice Bureau of Forensic Services laboratory -- and on Feb. 4, 2013, DNA from the Archer case was found to match that of a profile in the FBI's Combined DNA Index System.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/11/ill...less-camp/
07-13-2015 02:47 PM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Illegal immigrant who killed nun in accident was released by feds

Quote:The Virginia man suspected in a drunken-driving crash that killed a Catholic nun in Prince William County this weekend is an illegal immigrant and repeat offender who was awaiting deportation and whom federal immigration authorities had released pending further proceedings, police said Monday.

Carlos Montano, a county resident, has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and drunken driving. Mr. Montano had been arrested two other times on drunken-driving charges, and on at least one of those occasions county police reported him to federal authorities.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010...z3fnp3HIH7
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
07-13-2015 02:48 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

HORROR: 13 year old girl brutally raped by 10 illegal immigrants

Quote:This story isn’t getting much play in the mainstream media because it doesn’t fit the narrative of “peaceful undocumented immigrants forced to hide in the shadows.” What happened in Austin Texas to a 13 year old girl is utterly horrifying.

from AP:

Authorities have placed immigration detainers on two Mexican men charged in the rape of a 13-year-old runaway Texas girl. As many as 10 men allegedly took turns sexually assaulting the teen in an apartment where some cheered and filmed the attacks with their cellphone cameras, according to court records released last week.

Juan Lozano Ortega, 24, and Edgar Gerardo Guzman Perez, 26, were charged last week with aggravated sexual assault of a child. They were being held Thursday in the Travis County Jail on $30,000 bond each. Court and jail records did not indicate whether the men had attorneys.

The alleged gang-rape attack began after the girl ran away from an Austin group home for children and got into a car with three unknown men, according to an arrest affidavit.

Austin police did not immediately return a phone message Thursday about the investigation or other possible suspects.

“All of the other males took turns having sex with victim against her will, which lasted through the early morning hours,” the affidavit states.

Investigators found Ortega and Perez because one of them let the girl borrow their cellphone after dropping her off in a neighborhood and telling her to “find somewhere to go,” according to the court documents. The victim called her foster brother, who refused to come pick her up, but his caller ID captured the number of the suspect’s phone.

Doctors who examined the girl told investigators their findings were consistent with her allegations, according to court records.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/5652721...aped-by-10
07-13-2015 02:49 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Illegal Immigrant Charged With Rape, Sodomy Of 10-Year-Old Alabama Girl
Quote:An illegal immigrant was arrested Monday in Alabama after sexually assaulting a young girl.

According to reports, Ramiro Ajualip, a 27-year-old who entered the country illegally, was accused earlier this week of raping a 10-year-old girl on Feb. 27 while he was living with the child’s family.

Ajualip was charged with first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy, which are both Class A felonies in Alabama and carry with them sentences ranging from 10 years to life in prison with parole a possibility if convicted, according to a local report.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/12/illega...z3fnpWa4uQ
07-13-2015 02:51 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(07-13-2015 02:18 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  Benito Ocampo Albarran: Alabama Death Row Inmate Facing Execution For Fatal Shooting Of Police Officer Hangs Himself In Prison

Benito Ocampo Albarran, a Mexican illegal immigrant on death row, hanged himself at a prison in Bessemer, Alabama on Sunday, according to local authorities. WAFF is reporting that Benito Ocampo Albarran, aka Benito Albarran, ended his life by hanging while serving time for the murder of Officer Daniel Golden, a policeman who was killed in the line of duty during a domestic violence call several years ago.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2043882/benito-...f-suicide/

Well, that's one method of self-deportation.

Muchas gracias, senor albaran!
07-13-2015 02:59 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Ah, GREAT thread. This one could go on forever.
07-13-2015 03:01 PM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

One with 2 priors. Muy bien, senior.

http://abc11.com/news/another-illegal-im...un/841448/

Quote:"I see here that you have two prior convictions for impaired driving and that you have been removed from the United States by a previous immigration proceeding," Wake County District Court Judge Ned Mangum told Arellano during the suspect's first court appearance on the charges Friday afternoon.
07-13-2015 03:05 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

http://abc11.com/news/i-team-why-was-man...il/835810/

Quote:The federal agency ICE is defending a decision not to place a detainer on an illegal immigrant who was charged in a DWI hit-and-run accident over the 4th of July weekend.

Twenty-three-year-old Efren Perez-Roblero posted bail and was released from the Wake County Detention Center on house arrest.

Roblero is accused of driving without a license, getting behind the wheel intoxicated, and fleeing the scene after the crash Friday night on Buffaloe Road.

ABC11 learned that two years ago, Roblero was deported back to his native Mexico.

What can we do about these "boomerang" Mexicans?
07-13-2015 03:06 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(07-13-2015 03:01 PM)blunderbuss Wrote:  Ah, GREAT thread. This one could go on forever.

Unfortunately, I fear you are correct.
07-13-2015 03:07 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

[Image: 1.jpg]
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlic...d-n1988309

Quote:Earlier this week U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services admitted gang member and illegal alien Jesus Rangel-Hernandez, who has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder in North Carolina, should have been deported but wasn't thanks to President Obama's executive amnesty, deferred action program [DACA].

but, but, but... PEOPLE AREN'T ILLEGAL??!!!! 03-hissyfit
07-13-2015 03:10 PM
MemphisTiger15 Offline
Banned

I Root For: an AAC 'ship
(07-13-2015 02:17 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/12/politics/r...index.html

if they're here illegally, they are committing a crime.
07-13-2015 03:10 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

(07-13-2015 03:10 PM)blunderbuss Wrote:  [Image: 1.jpg]
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlic...d-n1988309

Quote:Earlier this week U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services admitted gang member and illegal alien Jesus Rangel-Hernandez, who has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder in North Carolina, should have been deported but wasn't thanks to President Obama's executive amnesty, deferred action program [DACA].

but, but, but... PEOPLE AREN'T ILLEGAL??!!!! 03-hissyfit

Just a Dreaaaaamer... lalalalalalala,

dream a little dream of me...

I'm sure he's just misunderstood.

Oh, and a really, really hard worker, doing all those jobs lazy Gringo's won't.
07-13-2015 03:30 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(07-13-2015 03:10 PM)MemphisTiger15 Wrote:  

if they're here illegally, they are committing a crime.

Yes but it's a misdemeanor.
07-13-2015 04:26 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

Hundreds of released illegals convicted of kidnapping, homicide

Findings shape debate over victims of immigration

Quote:More than 1,000 of the criminal aliens immigration authorities released into the community while awaiting deportation in 2014 were then convicted of still more crimes ranging from kidnapping and sexual assault against a child to vehicular homicide, according to statistics released Tuesday.

The new data, released by House Judiciary Committee Chairman Robert W. Goodlatte, is part of a pushback against advocacy groups’ claims that immigration is a victimless crime. Instead, argue victim’s rights groups, the victims are innocent Americans who would never have suffered if the government had been enforcing the law.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015...z3fsT9D0W1
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
07-14-2015 09:53 AM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

^They're looking to commit the crimes American criminals won't commit. Somebody has to fill in the gap.
07-14-2015 10:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.