Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Nike Peach Jam
Bookmark and Share
ItsDude Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Nike Peach Jam
Easterwood or J Martin.......what are best storylines? Giles and Monk best to watch? Team Penny got a chance?
07-04-2015 10:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Easterwood Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
RE: Nike Peach Jam
I'm going Saturday or Sunday, depends on our schedule in ATL

Monk is a beast
07-04-2015 10:44 PM
ItsDude Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(07-04-2015 10:44 PM)Easterwood Wrote:  I'm going Saturday or Sunday, depends on our schedule in ATL

Monk is a beast

He put a show on last year against Team Penny...maybe best I've ever seen. What about Tatum? Will he be there this year? Where is he going?
07-04-2015 10:48 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Josh Jackson put on a show in NYC and once again showed why he is the Real Deal and only 1 of 3 can't miss prospects along with Giles and Tatum....The World Is Ours Memphis....
07-05-2015 07:39 PM
FranklinTNTiger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
TC, I assume we're not in on any these kids? Also, what is the scoop with D. Henderson the RB out of MS not reporting to be on campus?

(07-05-2015 07:39 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Josh Jackson put on a show in NYC and once again showed why he is the Real Deal and only 1 of 3 can't miss prospects along with Giles and Tatum....The World Is Ours Memphis....
07-05-2015 09:09 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

No we had a shot at one point for Josh Jackson, But that now isn't the case...Although Josh, Damon should do whatever it takes to reach out and get in again with Josh Jackson, but not likely at this point....Giles and JT are UK bound unless Cal takes a NBA job, but as for now they are UK bound....Jackson is leaning towards Kansas/Michigan as of now with OSU in it, and Outside shot from MSU, Again Josh and Damon should be doing everything they can to get back in on him.....Thon Maker who is reclassified to 2015 is gonna be enrolling in Dec, and it looks tobe Arizona State and Bobby Hurley for his Services, if he doesn't end up overseas because of his amateur status....Hurley gets to Arizona State and gets his assistant who is in with Eric Smith and will get Maker....And as for Darrell Henderson it is begining to look as if he will have to go JC, and staff would keep up on him and his progress from there....Staff Loves Jamarius Henderson even more though....Plus with Robert Davis and what we already got we will be fine....The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 08:33 AM by tigerscane.)
07-06-2015 08:31 AM
Easterwood Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
We never ever had a shot at Josh Jackson

Never ever
07-06-2015 08:34 AM
Advertisement

geedog50 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Memphis
And Jayson Tatum will never play for UK, Cal or not. Don't listen to tc on JT.... FACT!!! See me after he signs with Duke or SLU 04-jawdrop!!! Just Sayin 07-coffee3
07-06-2015 09:29 AM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

JT likes Duke some too yes and Coach K, But it is known that He is going where His Best friend Giles goes TrUeTh.....If Giles goes to Duke then JT goes to Duke, But everyone knows Giles is UK bound unless Cal aighnt there again TrUeTh.....SLU has NO Shot what so ever of getting JT, they make his list for respect for his Father and Larry thats it.....And Double J Josh Jackson likes Kansas and Michigan, but think we could get in if we were to really try....But we got the Lawson's and need to develop them into NBA first rounders before we can go get guys like Jackson again and need to change the perception once again....Also would help some once we get our invite into the Big 12 once they offically decide to announce expansion......And Double J Josh Jackson is the best Prospect since LeBron James TrUeTh....He is the Real Deal fellows as i been saying a long time now.....The World Is Ours Memphis.....
07-06-2015 11:40 AM
Advertisement

KillerTiger Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: memphis
(07-06-2015 08:31 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  No we had a shot at one point for Josh Jackson, But that now isn't the case...Although Josh, Damon should do whatever it takes to reach out and get in again with Josh Jackson, but not likely at this point....Giles and JT are UK bound unless Cal takes a NBA job, but as for now they are UK bound....Jackson is leaning towards Kansas/Michigan as of now with OSU in it, and Outside shot from MSU, Again Josh and Damon should be doing everything they can to get back in on him.....Thon Maker who is reclassified to 2015 is gonna be enrolling in Dec, and it looks tobe Arizona State and Bobby Hurley for his Services, if he doesn't end up overseas because of his amateur status....Hurley gets to Arizona State and gets his assistant who is in with Eric Smith and will get Maker....And as for Darrell Henderson it is begining to look as if he will have to go JC, and staff would keep up on him and his progress from there....Staff Loves Jamarius Henderson even more though....Plus with Robert Davis and what we already got we will be fine....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Ill bet you $2 that UK will not get either Giles nor Tatum...Both are locks for Duke..Look for UK to get Monk,Simmons..
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2015 04:43 PM by KillerTiger.)
07-09-2015 03:46 PM
HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

If UK pulls Monk out of ARK...someone getting lynched
07-10-2015 01:22 AM
geedog50 Offline
Special Teams

(07-06-2015 11:40 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  JT likes Duke some too yes and Coach K, But it is known that He is going where His Best friend Giles goes TrUeTh.....If Giles goes to Duke then JT goes to Duke, But everyone knows Giles is UK bound unless Cal aighnt there again TrUeTh.....SLU has NO Shot what so ever of getting JT, they make his list for respect for his Father and Larry thats it.....And Double J Josh Jackson likes Kansas and Michigan, but think we could get in if we were to really try....But we got the Lawson's and need to develop them into NBA first rounders before we can go get guys like Jackson again and need to change the perception once again....Also would help some once we get our invite into the Big 12 once they offically decide to announce expansion......And Double J Josh Jackson is the best Prospect since LeBron James TrUeTh....He is the Real Deal fellows as i been saying a long time now.....The World Is Ours Memphis.....

Well, I guess you were wrong again!! 04-jawdrop JT made the decision to go to Duke, with or without Giles. 03-shhhh St. Louis was more than just respect for his hometown, they were in there more than UK. Why don't you give up your dream of being an insider? 03-lmfao Insiders are people in the know, but "you" never know where people are going. 03-shhhh So now what?03-lol
07-12-2015 02:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.