Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WKU's Record Setting 1st Year
Bookmark and Share
CyrusJS Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
WKU's Record Setting 1st Year
[Image: bj4i.jpg]

Pretty remarkable, especially the first team in CUSA history to win 8 titles and a bowl game considering all the high caliber teams in CUSA's history.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 10:56 AM by CyrusJS.)
07-01-2015 10:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GreekTopper Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU
RE: WKU's Record Setting 1st Year
I would argue that WKU was the best overall program in CUSA last year. Thoughts?
07-01-2015 11:24 AM
T_Won1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
I think they were, but it sure didn't "seem" like it. I guess because all sports are not televised?
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 11:46 AM by T_Won1.)
07-01-2015 11:45 AM
Advertisement

Hop45 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Middle Tennesse
03-puke
07-01-2015 11:57 AM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(07-01-2015 11:45 AM)T_Won1 Wrote:  I think they were, but it sure didn't "seem" like it. I guess because all sports are not televised?

i'm happy about the original post and want western to win in any sport they compete.

that said i'm more content with how the bigger sports in my world competed.

football. did fine. win at marshall was probably our biggest win since becoming fbs simple because they were a ranked team. we blew a couple due to poor second half game planning and an atrocious defense or our season would have been even better.

mens hoops. did fine. were very outmatched athletically all year long but started the season off hot. ended up losing to uab by 1 in birmingham in a game we should have won at the tourney. not bad.

baseball. we were pretty weak at the hardball this year not making the tourney. ended up with a new coach out of it.

so i think we did pretty well in 2 of the big 3.

the rest of the sports i care very little about. i hope they win because they play for western.

womens hoops and womens softball both did pretty good this year. they are probably 4 and 5 on the beed-o-meter and are followed via social media updates. but i won't be attending a game of either of them any time soon.

womens hoops is like watching uncoordinated junior high kids playing the game if the junior high kids were wearing ankle weights to slow them down.

womens softball. it's played on field where we hold our coach pitch pee wee 7-8 year old tourney on. going yard is 210 FEET.

tl;dr happy with success.
07-01-2015 12:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.