Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

glad i am not in college
Bookmark and Share
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU
glad i am not in college
I recommend every male in college video tape your sexual encounters, might need it to protect yourself from expulsion from college. Your not innocent till proven guilty anymore.
This is a public service announcement
06-17-2015 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GeorgeBorkFan Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: glad i am not in college
(06-17-2015 03:19 PM)klake87 Wrote:  I recommend every male in college video tape your sexual encounters, might need it to protect yourself from expulsion from college. Your not innocent till proven guilty anymore.

I studied engineering. That eliminated any chance of a shared sexual encounter.
06-17-2015 04:00 PM
BobL Offline
Heisman

(06-17-2015 04:00 PM)GeorgeBorkFan Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 03:19 PM)klake87 Wrote:  I recommend every male in college video tape your sexual encounters, might need it to protect yourself from expulsion from college. Your not innocent till proven guilty anymore.

I studied engineering. That eliminated any chance of a shared sexual encounter.

Im guessing you dont have a daughter...let me tell you that one of the scariest things is sending your daughter off to college... a recent study said 1 in 5 are assaulted, I bet my house the number is higher. You can tell them time and time again about drinking too much, to always have a friend with you, never leave a drink unattended, etc. But the fact is there are too many assho!es out there, some who work together, that will take advantage of a drunk girl, drop something in a drink, etc.

I know of 2 woman specifically who never reported and 1 who did but there was no evidence, and they were advised not to pursue.

So yea Klake...whatever, stupid post.
06-17-2015 04:36 PM
klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I have two daughters. Not a stupid post if schools can expel you eithout due process. See duke university. Yes i take RAPE very seroiusly. I have had talks with many young men. They better pray police get to them before i do. Some kids life is ruined because of an accusation. Has not gone to court but he is out of school. Body camera would be good. If every upst oast girlfriend could acuse you it will become more commonplace.
06-17-2015 05:04 PM
Advertisement

klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

06-17-2015 05:15 PM
BobL Offline
Heisman

(06-17-2015 05:15 PM)klake87 Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/17/acc...y-critics/

I read th article and I'll say this. For every one guy who is falsely accused there are 20 women who are assaulted. So I ask which is the bigger problem?
06-17-2015 05:45 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

I Root For: NU, NIU
[quote='klake87' pid='12136883' dateline='1434572355']
I recommend every male in college video tape your sexual encounters, might need it to protect yourself from expulsion from college. Your not innocent till proven guilty anymore.
[/quotJ

Yet another one of the growing reasons to encourage your HS graduates to attend community college. Easier to keep track of them when they are still living at home. Most of the people my college graduates partied with were friends from HS or their work colleagues(both had jobs while attending CC) that they knew and trusted. Had parties for them at our home. Made sure that all were of age and gave their car keys to us so they could not leave. Party busses are a good option for pub crawls and such.

Kids are alot safer staying home then venturing off to a campus they know little about when they are 18.

Once they graduate from community college there are plenty of quality local area universities for them to transfer to that are only too willing to offer deals (Aurora, Benedictine, North Central, Elmhurst, Lewis, DePaul, Loyola) and NIU is a 45 mile reverse commute from us which most days is not a bad ride. No worse than what many do for work every day. UIC & Columbia are also a train ride away and both include CTA passes with tuition payment
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 06:00 PM by Policiious.)
06-17-2015 05:59 PM
Advertisement

klake87 Offline
Hall of Famer

05-ban
(06-17-2015 05:45 PM)BobL Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 05:15 PM)klake87 Wrote:  http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/17/acc...y-critics/

I read th article and I'll say this. For every one guy who is falsely accused there are 20 women who are assaulted. So I ask which is the bigger problem?
I am not disagreeing but shouldnt the courts decide. Lots of pycho people out there. File a police report. When you get rail roaded u might change your mind. My mon taught middle schoolers. I was always afraid that one u o set kid would accuse her and end her career because public opinion finds people guilty
06-17-2015 09:07 PM
niuguy Offline
The first in, last out!

I Root For: NIU Huskies
(06-17-2015 05:59 PM)Policiious Wrote:  [quote='klake87' pid='12136883' dateline='1434572355']
[/quotJ

Yet another one of the growing reasons to encourage your HS graduates to attend community college. Easier to keep track of them when they are still living at home. Most of the people my college graduates partied with were friends from HS or their work colleagues(both had jobs while attending CC) that they knew and trusted. Had parties for them at our home. Made sure that all were of age and gave their car keys to us so they could not leave. Party busses are a good option for pub crawls and such.

Kids are alot safer staying home then venturing off to a campus they know little about when they are 18.

Once they graduate from community college there are plenty of quality local area universities for them to transfer to that are only too willing to offer deals (Aurora, Benedictine, North Central, Elmhurst, Lewis, DePaul, Loyola) and NIU is a 45 mile reverse commute from us which most days is not a bad ride. No worse than what many do for work every day. UIC & Columbia are also a train ride away and both include CTA passes with tuition payment

[Image: Helicopter-Parenting.jpg]
06-18-2015 08:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
[Image: dating_my_daughter_the_rules_stainless_w...quare=true]
06-18-2015 08:29 AM
Advertisement

BarsemaBone2 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, White Sox
(06-18-2015 08:29 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  [Image: dating_my_daughter_the_rules_stainless_w...quare=true]

Shouldn't there be a 10x worse at the end of #10?
06-18-2015 08:57 AM
Policiious Offline
All American

I Root For: NU, NIU
(06-18-2015 08:09 AM)niuguy Wrote:  
(06-17-2015 05:59 PM)Policiious Wrote:  [quote='klake87' pid='12136883' dateline='1434572355']
[/quotJ

[Image: Helicopter-Parenting.jpg]

Once they graduated HS, neither of my children had a curfew. Lots of social activity to get involved in metro Chicago. If you can't find a party with all we have around here you aren't trying.
06-18-2015 01:54 PM
calvin12 Offline
I am the overlord of everything

I Root For: duh
(06-17-2015 05:45 PM)BobL Wrote:  

old quote, better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer
06-18-2015 02:03 PM
prairiedawg Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU HUSKIES
I wish I was back in college! I had a blast then and now i wish I had enjoyed myself more!!!!!!
06-18-2015 07:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.