Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

When you just aren't that good at being a Libertarian.
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
When you just aren't that good at being a Libertarian.
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Somebody watched too many videos on liberty.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/292499...-to-comply
06-09-2015 07:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

I Root For: Ga Southern
RE: When you just aren't that good at being a Libertarian.
haha. "speeding is not... umm... accoridng to umm..... law..... prosecution...... DEA..... speeding not illegal"
06-09-2015 08:36 AM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

I guess if i drive through texas I'll do 100 mph
06-09-2015 08:38 AM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

dude is a moron. he asked for that.
06-09-2015 08:39 AM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I've seen a bunch of those traffic stop videos. It looks like he tried to make his own and got destroyed.
06-09-2015 09:10 AM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

It is one thing to know your rights. It's another to be a dick.

In college I got pulled over. Cop tells me to get out of the car. So I rolled up the window, got out, locked the car, put the keys in my pocket. Cop asked what I was doing, I said "you asked me to get out".

He told me to unlock it and that he smelled weed.
I told him that was BS because I had never had weed present in the car, and that he was making it up and that I wasn't going to consent to a search.
After a couple minutes of this dude being a douche, I finally asked if I was being detained or if I was free to go. He kept going, so I asked to talk to a supervisor. At that point the guy knew he had nothing, so he finally let me go.

It's one thing to know your rights and use them against a d-bag cop, it's another to be a d-bag to a cop because you think you know your rights.
06-09-2015 09:15 AM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-09-2015 09:15 AM)NCeagle Wrote:  It is one thing to know your rights. It's another to be a dick.

In college I got pulled over. Cop tells me to get out of the car. So I rolled up the window, got out, locked the car, put the keys in my pocket. Cop asked what I was doing, I said "you asked me to get out".

I told him that was BS because I had never had weed present in the car, and that he was making it up and that I wasn't going to consent to a search.
After a couple minutes of this dude being a douche, I finally asked if I was being detained or if I was free to go. He kept going, so I asked to talk to a supervisor. At that point the guy knew he had nothing, so he finally let me go.

It's one thing to know your rights and use them against a d-bag cop, it's another to be a d-bag to a cop because you think you know your rights.

Yeah, you have to know your **** if you are going to challenge a cop on the law.
06-09-2015 09:18 AM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

(06-09-2015 09:18 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 09:15 AM)NCeagle Wrote:  It is one thing to know your rights. It's another to be a dick.

Yeah, you have to know your **** if you are going to challenge a cop on the law.

yeah. not be all like "umm... well... it is against the law..... cuz you know.... the...... well you know.....the district attorny........... it's on page 18 man.......... speeding is not illegal"
03-lmfao
06-09-2015 09:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.