Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Those black kids learned yesterday.
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Those black kids learned yesterday.
What are they doing at a pool party anyway?

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 01:20 PM by firmbizzle.)
06-07-2015 10:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

chess Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU & Nebraska
RE: Those black kids learned yesterday.
Wow.
06-07-2015 11:46 AM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Yea, didnt happen the way the title of the video reads.

What happened was that a mother and another kid got into a fight at the pool party, and the cops were called. It was a private party, with a lot of uninvited crashers. Of course, some of the kids were dumbasses and wouldnt comply with the police.

One of the officers was rightly suspended for being a cussing dumb***.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 11:56 AM by UofMstateU.)
06-07-2015 11:56 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
I think that the Department of Justice should immediately open an investigation.
06-07-2015 12:13 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
If you:

a) crash a party,
b) get into a fight,
c) don't do what the police tell you,

then I don't have a lot of sympathy for you.

This situation cries out for Sharpton.
06-07-2015 12:22 PM
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
I wonder how long before the social media firestorm blows this up. I feel like this is what we're headed toward for eternity. Someone reads an article and/or watches a video and it leads to giant protests.
06-07-2015 12:23 PM
Advertisement

UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
If everyone just behaved like civilized people, there would be no problems.

Don't crash a party.
Don't start a fight.
Don't break laws.
Don't fight with the police.

This isn't hard.
06-07-2015 12:31 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

Single out some of the black kids, throw a few on the ground, put them in handcuffs, cop a feel on an underage girl, it was a good day.

They learned not to F with authority.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 01:09 PM by firmbizzle.)
06-07-2015 01:08 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(06-07-2015 01:08 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Single out some of the black kids, throw a few on the ground, put them in handcuffs, cop a feel on an underage girl, it was a good day.

Because they ran when the police showed up and the cops gave chase. Don't run they wont chase.
06-07-2015 01:46 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(06-07-2015 10:06 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  What are they doing at a pool party anyway?

The youtube headline is inflammatory.
06-07-2015 01:47 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(06-07-2015 01:46 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 01:08 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Single out some of the black kids, throw a few on the ground, put them in handcuffs, cop a feel on an underage girl, it was a good day.

Because they ran when the police showed up and the cops gave chase. Don't run they wont chase.

And its important to note what exactly happened. A private pool party got out of uncontrol when a large number of uninvited kids showed up. Then one of the moms gets into a fight with one of the kids.

Its important to note that if you are uninvited, you are trespassing. Kids were breaking the law.

I have yet to see an official 911 report of where someone said there were "too many black kids" at the pool party.
06-07-2015 01:48 PM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

The cops told them to go across the street. When they did what the other kids were doing, they arrested the kids. Watch the 2 kids on the ground explaining it. The kids across the street are yelling that that they were invited.
06-07-2015 01:53 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-07-2015 01:48 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

And its important to note what exactly happened. A private pool party got out of uncontrol when a large number of uninvited kids showed up. Then one of the moms gets into a fight with one of the kids.

Its important to note that if you are uninvited, you are trespassing. Kids were breaking the law.

I have yet to see an official 911 report of where someone said there were "too many black kids" at the pool party.

Yet they were invited. That cop was looking for black kids. Completely out of control, did you see him elbow his partner?

Cop was suspended.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/06/07/mckin.../#comments
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 01:57 PM by firmbizzle.)
06-07-2015 01:53 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-07-2015 12:22 PM)UConn-SMU Wrote:  If you:

a) crash a party,
b) get into a fight,
c) don't do what the police tell you,

then I don't have a lot of sympathy for you.

This situation cries out for Sharpton.

Thugs in swim trunks.07-coffee3
06-07-2015 01:55 PM
UofMstateU Online
Legend

(06-07-2015 01:53 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 01:48 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Yet they were invited. That cop was looking for black kids. Completely out of control, did you see him elbow his partner?

Cop was suspended.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/06/07/mckin.../#comments

Dude, I'm the one that TOLD YOU the cop was suspended. Because, I was able to research the story from news sources and get what actually happened, versus what someone wants people to think happened.
06-07-2015 02:01 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Responding Officer(s) should have resolved the immediate issue (the fight between mom and the kid) and ordered the rest of the "guests" to leave immediately.

When the "guests" failed to comply with the Order to disperse, immediately call in Backup and maybe a Paddy Wagon. Dont think there would be much 'mouthing off" when they see the Wagon on the Cul de sac.

That would have ended this incident peacefully.

When the three or four "guests" attempted to interfere with the Officer's detention of the woman in the bikini by running up to and physically confronting the Officer... well they should consider themselves fortunate.
06-07-2015 02:08 PM
Advertisement

blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Re: RE: Those black kids learned yesterday.

03-idea
06-07-2015 02:10 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

(06-07-2015 02:08 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  Responding Officer(s) should have resolved the immediate issue (the fight between mom and the kid) and ordered the rest of the "guests" to leave immediately.

When the "guests" failed to comply with the Order to disperse, immediately call in Backup and maybe a Paddy Wagon. Dont think there would be much 'mouthing off" when they see the Wagon on the Cul de sac.

When the three or four "guests" attempted to interfere with the Officer's detention of the woman in the bikini by running up to and physically confronting the Officer... well they should consider themselves fortunate.

If 14yo kids showed up in swim suits most likely they were invited or lived in the neighborhood. If they were invited, they were probably dropped them off.
06-07-2015 02:18 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(06-07-2015 02:18 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(06-07-2015 02:08 PM)WMD Owl Wrote:  Responding Officer(s) should have resolved the immediate issue (the fight between mom and the kid) and ordered the rest of the "guests" to leave immediately.

If 14yo kids showed up in swim suits most likely they were invited or lived in the neighborhood. If they were invited, they were probably dropped them off.

From your article, just the opposite,

Several neighbors called police out to the Craig Ranch North Community Pool Friday evening to report “multiple juveniles at the location, who did not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave.”

Multiple witnesses told CBS11 News a fight then broke out involving juveniles as well as adults.

When officers arrived at the scene, according to McKinney police, they encountered a large crowd that refused to comply with police command.
06-07-2015 02:23 PM
MemphisTiger15 Offline
Banned

I Root For: an AAC 'ship
Was this a private party at some kind of neighborhood pool?
06-07-2015 03:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.