UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

There's something here that makes me think the rumors might have some strength this t
UABFRENCHY Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB

Donators
There's something here that makes me think the rumors might have some strength this t
There's something here that makes me think the rumors might have some strength this time: this piece has been up for 2 hours and 20 minutes as I write this, and not one single DirectComm troll has attacked it yet.

after i read this comment for the 58-56 ,,,I start feeling really good about blazer football
I will be on the green monday after work :)
05-30-2015 08:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stc Offline
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong

I Root For: UAB!!!
RE: There's something here that makes me think the rumors might have some strength this t
It sure makes one wonder
05-30-2015 10:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Agent Orange Sauce Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UAB Rifle
RE: There's something here that makes me think the rumors might have some strength this t
I'll be there.
05-31-2015 12:23 AM
Advertisement

58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

I Root For: Fire Ray Watts

BlazerTalk Award
They were back today in some force. That's probably not a good sign. Still very odd though.
05-31-2015 10:12 PM
mixduptransistor Offline
Hall of Famer

The one thing that doesn't make sense is that they were quick to officially announce that no decision had been made to kill the rumors on Thursday. This time around the rumors are flying and no official announcement, not even one that no decision had been made.

I think it's coming apart at the seams for them, but that won't stop them from doing what they want to do.
05-31-2015 10:37 PM
Advertisement

FNblazer Offline
#freeuab

BlazerTalk Award
Right. It's interesting we caught them (at least we believe) pushing the button, and scrambled the jets twice. Unfortunately, this may have yielded false hope. I will believe that the decision has always been NO, and tomorrow will show whether the BOT is tired of fighting us or has too much Bammer in them. Their hubris will be their undoing. God willing, I will be alive to see it.
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2015 10:44 PM by FNblazer.)
05-31-2015 10:43 PM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

BlazerTalk Award
(05-31-2015 10:37 PM)mixduptransistor Wrote:  The one thing that doesn't make sense is that they were quick to officially announce that no decision had been made to kill the rumors on Thursday. This time around the rumors are flying and no official announcement, not even one that no decision had been made.

I think it's coming apart at the seams for them, but that won't stop them from doing what they want to do.

Despite spending millions on PR, they have no concept of the 24/7 news cycle. With their 1984-style operation (both the Orwell book and the vintage), wouldn't surprise me at all for the Watzis to finally speak at 6:30 pm tomorrow to avoid the 6 o'clock local TV over-the-air newscasts.

Right now Clay Ryan's reading this post wondering if I've been reading his e-mails.
05-31-2015 10:45 PM
Advertisement

BlazerPhil Offline
Administrator of Comedy

I Root For: Birmingham U.
Folding@NCAAbbs
(05-31-2015 10:45 PM)58-56 Wrote:  
(05-31-2015 10:37 PM)mixduptransistor Wrote:  The one thing that doesn't make sense is that they were quick to officially announce that no decision had been made to kill the rumors on Thursday. This time around the rumors are flying and no official announcement, not even one that no decision had been made.

Despite spending millions on PR, they have no concept of the 24/7 news cycle. With their 1984-style operation (both the Orwell book and the vintage), wouldn't surprise me at all for the Watzis to finally speak at 6:30 pm tomorrow to avoid the 6 o'clock local TV over-the-air newscasts.

Right now Clay Ryan's reading this post wondering if I've been reading his e-mails.

And also wondering who the heck is that guy outside my house
05-31-2015 10:49 PM
FNblazer Offline
#freeuab

BlazerTalk Award
I'm so lost now I don't even know who's fapping.
05-31-2015 11:01 PM
58-56 Offline
Blazer Revolutionary

BlazerTalk Award
(05-31-2015 11:01 PM)FNblazer Wrote:  I'm so lost now I don't even know who's fapping.

The unknown number of PR flacks clamped onto UAB's financial jugular like lampreys.

Ray restores football, they probably lose their gigs. Ray re-kills football, we turn up the heat to nuclear-furnace levels - which means even more feasting for the flacks.

Therefore, I strongly suspect that Clay Ryan, Rick Heartsill et al have been pounding the "kill it again" message into Ray's pumpkin head, to continue their personal gravy trains. They may well have orchestrated the whole charade of "maybe it can come back" just to keep drawing those green-and-gold checks.

Words to describe this state's depths of corruption fail me.
05-31-2015 11:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.