Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cali Roper to race at NCAA 1st round Thursday
WRCisforgotten79 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice
Cali Roper to race at NCAA 1st round Thursday
Tonight, in Austin, Cali Roper will race in the 10,000 meters, the NCAA 1st round. The top 12 finishers will advance to the NCAA Championships in 2 weeks. The race is scheduled for 9:00.
05-28-2015 05:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

WRCisforgotten79 Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Cali Roper to race at NCAA 1st round Thursday
Cali does not come into the West First Round with one of the 12 fastest times, but many of the runners seeded ahead of her posted their best marks at Stanford (a fast place to run). She did not race there.
05-28-2015 05:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dragon2owl Offline
Heisman

I Root For: RICE
Results show Filip in the long jump, is that correct? I thought it was supposed to be Pressley?

Also, Charlie Card-Childers didn't get over the bar in the high jump.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 07:48 PM by dragon2owl.)
05-28-2015 06:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WRCisforgotten79 Offline
Hall of Famer

There will be live streaming of the meet, including tonight's races. I am on my cellphone, so I don't know how to post the link. I'll try to get to my computer to do so. In the meantime, go to http://www.texassports.com and navigate to the link through Sports --> men's track and field.
05-28-2015 07:41 PM
Advertisement

WRCisforgotten79 Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-28-2015 06:13 PM)dragon2owl Wrote:  Results show Filip in the long jump, is that correct? I thought it was supposed to be Pressley?

Also, Charlie Card-Childers didn't get over the bar in the high jump.

I messed up. Scott Filip came in ranked #25 in the West region in the long jump. He already has his ticket to the NCAA Championships in the Decathlon.
05-28-2015 08:05 PM
gsloth Offline
perpetually tired

I Root For: Rice&underdogs

Donators
(05-28-2015 07:41 PM)WRCisforgotten79 Wrote:  There will be live streaming of the meet, including tonight's races. I am on my cellphone, so I don't know how to post the link. I'll try to get to my computer to do so. In the meantime, go to http://www.texassports.com and navigate to the link through Sports --> men's track and field.

Live streaming for Thursday (tonight) is here: http://www.texassports.com/watch/?Live=278
Live results appear to be here: http://results.flotrack.org/2015/05-28-N...le.php?D=1

Scott Filip came in 21st in the long jump.

Men's 800m just wrapped up, so Cali in the 10k should be at the top of the hour.
05-28-2015 08:42 PM
dragon2owl Offline
Heisman

I Root For: RICE
Cali did not finish in the Top 12.

18 Cali Roper
SO - Rice 35:17.20
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 09:47 PM by dragon2owl.)
05-28-2015 09:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.