Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Vollyball Recruiting Class Recognized
Bookmark and Share
northcoastRocket Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
Vollyball Recruiting Class Recognized
http://www.utrockets.com/ViewArticle.dbm...=210111298

Reportedly rated "high honorable mention" by prepvolleyball.com. The articles on the website are behind a paywall, but from the article titles, it looks like that puts the UT class in the top 60 nationwide, according to the website. If my interpretation is true, that seems like a huge deal for any MAC school, let alone UT which hasn't actually had a stellar VB program historically.

Of course, that's just a prediction, and we'll have to wait and see if that translates on the court.
05-27-2015 05:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
RE: Vollyball Recruiting Class Recognized
Seems like this year's team was going to be young anyway. Seems like we lost several seniors so we may be a year away. Or I'm wrong. That happened once.
05-27-2015 05:41 PM
northcoastRocket Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo
This past season was the low in terms of experience, as the previous year we graduated 5 or 6 including, I think 4 out of the starting 6. Another player, maybe the best defender on the team transferred to Marquette. Next season I think we only have 1 senior, but a lot of the young players got a lot of PT this past year.
05-27-2015 06:00 PM
Advertisement

H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
OK I guess it was 2 yrs ago we had a slew of srs. Excited to see how this young team develops.
05-27-2015 07:09 PM
inductchuck16 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
Has our volleyball program really only won 1 MAC division title and that's it? I only see 1 banner for volleyball in Savage and it's only for a 'division title.' Is our volleyball program that bad?
05-28-2015 08:35 AM
DetroitRocket Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(05-28-2015 08:35 AM)inductchuck16 Wrote:  Has our volleyball program really only won 1 MAC division title and that's it? I only see 1 banner for volleyball in Savage and it's only for a 'division title.' Is our volleyball program that bad?

Yes, volleyball is that bad. They have tied for one division title in their history, and the 1-28 record last season is likely the worst season in the history of UT sports.
05-28-2015 08:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.