Sun Belt Conference: Prospects to Watch
Bookmark and Share
TU94 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Troy Trojans
by Jonah Tuls 5/24/15

The Sun Belt is undeniably one of the FBS conferences that are falling under the radar, but there is indeed still a deep pool of talent here. Each year, we see about five or six players drafted from this conference and contribute immediately in the NFL. The 2015/2016 season is no different as the talent level in the Sun Belt is replenished once again. (Full Article)
05-24-2015 08:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

epiccajun Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UL
RE: Sun Belt Conference: Prospects to Watch
Bogus article - at a minimum you must have 11 stAte Red Wolves in the Top 11 most talented players in the SBC for it to be a legitimate talent evaluation. Just ask Mel Kiper Jr!
05-24-2015 09:05 PM
OsageJ Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: stAte
(05-24-2015 09:05 PM)epiccajun Wrote:  Bogus article - at a minimum you must have 11 stAte Red Wolves in the Top 11 most talented players in the SBC for it to be a legitimate talent evaluation. Just ask Mel Kiper Jr!

Absolutely!
05-25-2015 08:48 AM
Advertisement

Ed Harley Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: stAte
(05-24-2015 09:05 PM)epiccajun Wrote:  Bogus article - at a minimum you must have 11 stAte Red Wolves in the Top 11 most talented players in the SBC for it to be a legitimate talent evaluation. Just ask Mel Kiper Jr!

Finally!!! You get it!
05-25-2015 05:28 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU

Thank you for saving Seminole Indian the trouble of posting this...
05-25-2015 06:53 PM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
Have to agree about Mims and since Franks was taken as an UDFA, assuming he has a good year, I can see someone looking at Lowe.
05-25-2015 07:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.