Interesting fact from the NFL draft
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

I Root For: West Virginia
Interesting fact from the NFL draft
Ohio State does it again!

[Image: 11174821_10206790128531148_8330878037746...e=55D8819B]
05-02-2015 12:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Maize Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Athletes First
RE: Interesting fact from the NFL draft
(05-02-2015 12:54 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  Ohio State does it again!

To be fair, Cordale Jones and Joey Bosa are still at Ohio State...but very well could be 1st Rounders in 2016
05-02-2015 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
He1nousOne Offline
The One you Love to Hate.

I Root For: Iowa/ASU
Losers always need something to point at to feel better about themselves. It's not like the big 12 is doing well in the draft as a conference.

The fact that Ohio State won the Championship, with their third string quarterback and no first rounders actually says more positive things about the Ohio State program than negative things.

Talk about striking out. Nice try. We know you are just doing this because of all the heat the big 12 is facing. This draft certainly doesn't help the big 12 cause.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 01:33 PM by He1nousOne.)
05-02-2015 01:32 PM
ken d Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: college sports
(05-02-2015 01:32 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  Losers always need something to point at to feel better about themselves. It's not like the big 12 is doing well in the draft as a conference.

The fact that Ohio State won the Championship, with their third string quarterback and no first rounders actually says more positive things about the Ohio State program than negative things.

Talk about striking out. Nice try. We know you are just doing this because of all the heat the big 12 is facing. This draft certainly doesn't help the big 12 cause.

With 106 more players to be drafted, the B12 is getting ready to make its move. I can feel it.
05-02-2015 01:37 PM
hawghiggs Offline
All American

I Root For: Arkansas
(05-02-2015 01:32 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  Losers always need something to point at to feel better about themselves. It's not like the big 12 is doing well in the draft as a conference.

I agree that it does say a lot. It speaks to the quality of young talent that Ohio state has recruited. To me,when I look at this draft. I feel like Jones should have came out. He could have easily been the third QB off the board.
05-02-2015 01:52 PM
Advertisement

goofus Offline
All American

I Root For: Iowa
this is surprising. That Ohio State did not have any seniors with 1st round talent and still won the national championship was amazing. Time will tell, I guess, and we will see how good the younger players are in time. but that 2014 Ohio St team may end up looking like just one of those teams that caught lightning in a bottle, when the whole team put aside all their selfish tendencies and decided to put the team first instead.

Its hard to get everybody in sync like that, and eventually the bubble may burst for OSU, could just be a bad bounce or bad break that will end the streak, and then everything may come crashing back down to earth.

I could be wrong but Urban Meyer seems to have one of those personalities that pushes himself and others around him to the brink of exhaustion, at which point everything collapses because you just can not keep that same level going forever. We will see I guess.
05-02-2015 01:53 PM
ken d Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: college sports
(05-02-2015 01:53 PM)goofus Wrote:  this is surprising. That Ohio State did not have any seniors with 1st round talent and still won the national championship was amazing. Time will tell, I guess, and we will see how good the younger players are in time. but that 2014 Ohio St team may end up looking like just one of those teams that caught lightning in a bottle, when the whole team put aside all their selfish tendencies and decided to put the team first instead.

Its hard to get everybody in sync like that, and eventually the bubble may burst for OSU, could just be a bad bounce or bad break that will end the streak, and then everything may come crashing back down to earth.

I could be wrong but Urban Meyer seems to have one of those personalities that pushes himself and others around him to the brink of exhaustion, at which point everything collapses because you just can not keep that same level going forever. We will see I guess.

Despite a pretty good showing in 2013, Ohio State was still considered by many to be a year away from a serious run at the national championship when the 2014 season started. This was a very young team that improved more than most during the season.
05-02-2015 02:00 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

All this about Ohio State may be true. However, I happened to see this posted (by a Buckeye fan, oddly enough) and thought it an interesting coincidence that the last 2 times a national champion had nobody drafted in the first round of the NFL draft it was the Buckeyes both times. I didn't know that previously, and thought it worthy of note.

And it is an interesting tidbit of information, whether you want to admit it or not. I could give a 01-rivals either way. And all you amateur psychiatrists reading 01-rivals into this need to go back to school. You haven't a clue.
05-02-2015 03:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
Re: RE: Interesting fact from the NFL draft

How does bit get away with his obsessive trolling of the Big Ten yet a Big East fan gets banned for trolling the AAC and its teams?
05-02-2015 03:30 PM
Advertisement

bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

(05-02-2015 03:30 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

How does bit get away with his obsessive trolling of the Big Ten yet a Big East fan gets banned for trolling the AAC and its teams?
Because I post FACTS, or a bit of sarcastic smack talk that most here have long ago learned to recognize. Overly sensitive types, like yourself, don't seem to be smart enough to figure that out.

I also don't have an agenda here, unlike all the Big XII destruction conspiracy theorists around here. I'd much prefer to discuss sports. But those days around here are long gone for me. What few Big XII fans there are don't seem to be interested in such discussions, since they're all in here with the rest of the CR conspirators, speculating on the latest stupid realignment scenario.
05-02-2015 03:42 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(05-02-2015 03:25 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  All this about Ohio State may be true. However, I happened to see this posted (by a Buckeye fan, oddly enough) and thought it an interesting coincidence that the last 2 times a national champion had nobody drafted in the first round of the NFL draft it was the Buckeyes both times. I didn't know that previously, and thought it worthy of note.

And it is an interesting tidbit of information, whether you want to admit it or not. I could give a 01-rivals either way. And all you amateur psychiatrists reading 01-rivals into this need to go back to school. You haven't a clue.

Don't get pissy when you start a smack talk thread and someone responds in equivalent fashion. Don't take it so personal and don't make it so personal.
He1nousOne Offline

(05-02-2015 03:42 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 03:30 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

Because I post FACTS, or a bit of sarcastic smack talk that most here have long ago learned to recognize. Overly sensitive types, like yourself, don't seem to be smart enough to figure that out.

I also don't have an agenda here, unlike all the Big XII destruction conspiracy theorists around here. I'd much prefer to discuss sports. But those days around here are long gone for me. What few Big XII fans there are don't seem to be interested in such discussions, since they're all in here with the rest of the CR conspirators, speculating on the latest stupid realignment scenario.

Psychological projection. The crazy person calling everyone else crazy.
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

There's a difference between insanity and brain damaged, dude, and don't you f*ckin' forget it.
(05-02-2015 03:42 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 03:25 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  All this about Ohio State may be true. However, I happened to see this posted (by a Buckeye fan, oddly enough) and thought it an interesting coincidence that the last 2 times a national champion had nobody drafted in the first round of the NFL draft it was the Buckeyes both times. I didn't know that previously, and thought it worthy of note.

Don't get pissy when you start a smack talk thread and someone responds in equivalent fashion. Don't take it so personal and don't make it so personal.
Do me a favor and STFU. I'm not in a mood to do with your sanctimonious BS. 05-mafia
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 03:46 PM by bitcruncher.)
05-02-2015 03:43 PM
Advertisement

He1nousOne Offline

(05-02-2015 03:43 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  

Do me a favor and STFU. I'm not in a mood to do with your sanctimonious BS. 05-mafia

Too bad you don't have a bat to swing anymore huh? 07-coffee3
05-02-2015 03:44 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(05-02-2015 03:44 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  There's a difference between insanity and brain damaged, dude, and don't you f*ckin' forget it.

Guess I will have to take your doctor's word on that.
05-02-2015 03:45 PM
bitcruncher Offline
pepperoni roll psycho...

(05-02-2015 03:44 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  

Not really. I'm so glad I don't have to listen to all the crap any longer. I longed for the power to reach through the screen to slap or strangle some posters.

However, in regard to your comment, I'd probably do what I'm about to do.

Talk to you tomorrow. 04-cheers
05-02-2015 03:50 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(05-02-2015 03:50 PM)bitcruncher Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 03:44 PM)He1nousOne Wrote:  

Not really. I'm so glad I don't have to listen to all the crap any longer. I longed for the power to reach through the screen to slap or strangle some posters.

However, in regard to your comment, I'd probably do what I'm about to do.

Talk to you tomorrow. 04-cheers

Sounds like you are in a better place then. Adios. 04-cheers
05-02-2015 04:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.