Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Coming out as (homosexual) in elementary school
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Coming out as (homosexual) in elementary school
Kate Reese, a 13-year-old living in Reno, Nevada, used to think there was something wrong with her. “I began realizing I wasn’t necessarily straight when I was around 5 or 6,” Reese said. “I saw girls holding hands and thought, I could go for that. Girls were just more interesting.” Reese may have gone quite a few more years thinking that the innocent schoolyard crushes she harbored were indications of her deviance. But she was able to seek the language to describe herself, and assuage her worries, in a way older LGBT people never could — she had the internet.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/shannonkeating/c....heGlzdRPZ

Yep, 5-6 year olds don’t really think about sex or even romance much outside of Barbie doll/fairy tale fantasies. That is, unless someone has been exposing them to sexually explicit materials or situations.

We used to call that child sexual abuse. Now it’s primary education.

It seems the only way an adult can contribute to the sexual delinquency of a minor is if they convince them they’re gay.

Kids normally have “crushes” on same sex people. It’s an intense feeling of “liking” that is part of developing healthy relationships.

Now every one of these playground crushes is going to result in the poor kid being Gay-domized?

This boy liked the girl’s hand-holding? Maybe it was an early stirring that girls are nice, that would have led to normal attraction to girls - instead his
development was hijacked by jack-booted liberals and he was turned into a freak.

You can’t EFF with kid’s heads like this to further you effing agenda!

Kids naturally go through a phase of strongly identifying with their own gender BEFORE any sort of attraction is even on the radar. A 5 or 6 year old is in that exact phase. Boys and girls “hate” each other. It is normal development. SHAME ON THE HOMO ACTIVISTS who put it into a small child’s mind that somehow that means they are homosexual.
04-30-2015 07:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
RE: Coming out as (homosexual) in elementary school
I read an article long ago that said it is normal for girls to have crushes on other girls, even though 97% of the girls turn out to be completely heterosexual. I find that odd, but that's the way it is. To tell those girls they must be gay is wrong.
04-30-2015 08:23 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Gays lie. One will be by shortly and prove it.
04-30-2015 09:39 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
Wow, what the f*ck is this thread?
04-30-2015 10:24 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(04-30-2015 10:24 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  Wow, what the f*ck is this thread?

^^^Yup, no contribution here.
04-30-2015 10:34 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

Gays target young kids. Admit it or lie. Up to you.
04-30-2015 10:54 PM
Advertisement

DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(04-30-2015 10:54 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Gays target young kids. Admit it or lie. Up to you.

Oh come on! You and I both know his choice is to lie, lie some more, and lie even more after that!!
04-30-2015 11:04 PM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Re: RE: Coming out as (homosexual) in elementary school
(04-30-2015 10:54 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Gays target young kids. Admit it or lie. Up to you.

100% truth. Kids don't think about sex at all at 5 and 6 years old. These queers have an agenda to promote. The best way to do that is to capture the minds of children first.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 11:12 PM by blunderbuss.)
04-30-2015 11:12 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

Biggest lie I think I've heard on these boards came from Tom. Says he knows thousands of gay and not a single one of them like em young. What a fcking whopper.

I've known relatively few and most of them have.

I get it. He has an agenda and being truthful about his friends doesn't help.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 11:38 PM by Paul M.)
04-30-2015 11:35 PM
UCF08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(04-30-2015 11:35 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Biggest lie I think I've heard on these boards came from Tom. Says he knows thousands of gay and not a single one of them like em young. What a fcking whopper.

Who has an agenda again? What is it with you and habitually comparing homosexuality with pedophilia?

As for this thread, I knew a kid growing up that was just so flamboyantly gay that he sashayed out of his mother, I knew others that were just average guys who happened to have different tastes. If you're concerned for child safety, you'd be concerned for those LBGT children/teens who end up being forced out of their homes or suicidal, all because they don't like the people you think they should. But this thread isn't about helping kids, this thread is about outraged conservatives taking pot shots at a lifestyle they don't like.
05-01-2015 01:54 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(05-01-2015 01:54 AM)UCF08 Wrote:  
(04-30-2015 11:35 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Biggest lie I think I've heard on these boards came from Tom. Says he knows thousands of gay and not a single one of them like em young. What a fcking whopper.

Who has an agenda again? What is it with you and habitually comparing homosexuality with pedophilia?

As for this thread, I knew a kid growing up that was just so flamboyantly gay that he sashayed out of his mother, I knew others that were just average guys who happened to have different tastes. If you're concerned for child safety, you'd be concerned for those LBGT children/teens who end up being forced out of their homes or suicidal, all because they don't like the people you think they should. But this thread isn't about helping kids, this thread is about outraged conservatives taking pot shots at a lifestyle they don't like.
No child should be forced out of a home. That is a crime that I support enforcing. Suicide is a symptom of mental illness. Not sure why you bring that up???
05-01-2015 05:51 AM
Advertisement

VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Interesting in that boys around that age think all girls have cooties, does that make those little boys gay?
05-01-2015 06:48 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
I would not advise my child to "come out" publicly at age 13. I do however believe by that age that there are youths mature enough to understand their gender paradox.
05-01-2015 07:26 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(05-01-2015 06:48 AM)VA49er Wrote:  Interesting in that boys around that age think all girls have cooties, does that make those little boys gay?

According to school counselors, shrinks, and family therapists, yes.
05-01-2015 07:30 AM
blunderbuss Offline
Banned

I Root For: ECU & the CSA
Re: RE: Coming out as (homosexual) in elementary school
(05-01-2015 07:26 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I would not advise my child to "come out" publicly at age 13. I do however believe by that age that there are youths mature enough to understand their gender paradox.

Sure, at 13 but not 5 or 6.
05-01-2015 07:41 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(05-01-2015 07:41 AM)blunderbuss Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 07:26 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  I would not advise my child to "come out" publicly at age 13. I do however believe by that age that there are youths mature enough to understand their gender paradox.

Sure, at 13 but not 5 or 6.

The article said that some of these kids began to feel different at 5 or 6 but did not know how to express those feelings. I did not read where 5 and 6 year olds were coming out. Maybe I missed something.
05-01-2015 07:45 AM
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I still think 13 is too young. A 13 year old boy can be old enough to get a boner looking at something, but I would advise waiting until the mental and physical development process is complete before coming out as anything that will follow you for life. They say you don't really have a sense of self-identity until you are in your early 20s.
05-01-2015 07:46 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline

Balance of Power Contest
(05-01-2015 07:46 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  I still think 13 is too young. A 13 year old boy can be old enough to get a boner looking at something, but I would advise waiting until the mental and physical development process is complete before coming out as anything that will follow you for life. They say you don't really have a sense of self-identity until you are in your early 20s.

That is why I would advise my kid to not come out at 13. Are there kids capable of dealing with this?...probably. Society has extended the childhoods of our kids.
05-01-2015 08:03 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(05-01-2015 08:03 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(05-01-2015 07:46 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  I still think 13 is too young. A 13 year old boy can be old enough to get a boner looking at something, but I would advise waiting until the mental and physical development process is complete before coming out as anything that will follow you for life. They say you don't really have a sense of self-identity until you are in your early 20s.

That is why I would advise my kid to not come out at 13. Are there kids capable of dealing with this?...probably. Society has extended the childhoods of our kids.

Ok, I understand. Hopefully this is an issue I don't have to deal with. I won't with my first one and the second is in the womb. I would also advise against it at 13 and maybe take it a step further and disallow it.
05-01-2015 08:26 AM
Redwingtom Online
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

Of course some do. You'd be foolish not to think otherwise.

Now, do you admit that straights target young kids too?
05-01-2015 09:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.