Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

FB Recruiting 2016!!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
FB Recruiting 2016!!!!
We are leading Big Time right now for RB- Miles Strictland, Wr- Malik Talley both from AL..We also still lead for Wr- Delvin Bennett...We are Hitting Louisiana hard this year as well..We are after TE- Peyton Aucoin from New Orleans, We are in the Top 3 for OT Colton Prater from Bossier City, La...We are still leading for DT- Kurtis Beamon another Monster AL talent, and we are also leading for California DT- Kevin Atkins From Murietta CA....We are also in big with OG- Mike Smith from Frostproof, FL....And taking a strong look at Colin Fountain from Lake Charles, LA....We are also going strong with Lb's Dejon Harris and Alex Zayed, and DE Daniel Crosley from LA....We are now 2 Behind UNC for LB Tyronne Hopper thanks to them having Gene Chizik and Larry Porter recruiting him, but we are still in it for now but losing some ground on Hopper as of now....LB Timonthy Hart has some Memphis Interest but UT and Ole MIss will be hard to beat out for this kid it looks right now....We are just now beginning to give a good look to Kiondre Thomas of Fort Smith Arkansas....We are still in strong with some really good CB's with Monquavion Brinson from Atlanta, Coney Durr from LA....Still trying to work on CB Henry Miller from Kissimmee, FL....Also looking hard at Safety Robert MIller from Olive Branch....as well as Dequan Dallas of Melrose....And we could be landing Cleo Floyd from Hot Springs soon.....We are turning it up on Jackson Tn Signal caller Easton Underwood too.....The World Is Ours Memphis....
04-19-2015 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

RE: FB Recruiting 2016!!!!
We are also closing in on a committment from Noah Jones DE of Poplarville MS, from Moore, OK....and Leading for DE Daniel Crosley from LA as well....The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 12:07 PM by tigerscane.)
04-19-2015 12:06 PM
holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
TC, any word on CJ Avery from Grenada, MS? Genard's little (6 foot 3) brother? He lists Moo State and Memphis as his interests. Do we have any interest in him?
04-19-2015 04:16 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Staff is watching him, and he could maybe end up a walk on but as of now not sure he makes it just yet....Let me tell ya, we are picking it up on the recruiting trail for 2016, and each year gets a little bit better than the last.....We are in on some REALLY good ones, and WILL pull Some of these guys to boot....The World Is Ours Memphis....
04-19-2015 08:10 PM
holyterror Offline
Hall of Famer

Figured. Tku.
04-19-2015 08:22 PM
NDTiger Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-19-2015 08:22 PM)holyterror Wrote:  Figured. Tku.

CJ is his cousin (not brother) and is a member if the 2017 class. He will be a junior this Fall. Good size at 6'3" 190lbs. Can easily grow into a LB.
http://mississippistate.scout.com/story/...-interview
04-19-2015 10:22 PM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Staff is watching him, But hes not gonna be in this class, and more than likely not in next years either unless he is a walk on....We have guys Way ahead of him who we are in good with....We are gonna land some of them, like Alex Zayed,for Example and in good with Dejoun....Each class we get a little bit better than the last....This year is no different....We got Alot more talent ready to come on signing day, and have 2 possible silents already....The World Is Ours Memphis.....
04-20-2015 05:41 PM
bigbob Offline
2nd String

(04-19-2015 11:47 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  We are leading Big Time right now for RB- Miles Strictland, Wr- Malik Talley both from AL..We also still lead for Wr- Delvin Bennett...We are Hitting Louisiana hard this year as well..We are after TE- Peyton Aucoin from New Orleans, We are in the Top 3 for OT Colton Prater from Bossier City, La...We are still leading for DT- Kurtis Beamon another Monster AL talent, and we are also leading for California DT- Kevin Atkins From Murietta CA....We are also in big with OG- Mike Smith from Frostproof, FL....And taking a strong look at Colin Fountain from Lake Charles, LA....We are also going strong with Lb's Dejon Harris and Alex Zayed, and DE Daniel Crosley from LA....We are now 2 Behind UNC for LB Tyronne Hopper thanks to them having Gene Chizik and Larry Porter recruiting him, but we are still in it for now but losing some ground on Hopper as of now....LB Timonthy Hart has some Memphis Interest but UT and Ole MIss will be hard to beat out for this kid it looks right now....We are just now beginning to give a good look to Kiondre Thomas of Fort Smith Arkansas....We are still in strong with some really good CB's with Monquavion Brinson from Atlanta, Coney Durr from LA....Still trying to work on CB Henry Miller from Kissimmee, FL....Also looking hard at Safety Robert MIller from Olive Branch....as well as Dequan Dallas of Melrose....And we could be landing Cleo Floyd from Hot Springs soon.....We are turning it up on Jackson Tn Signal caller Easton Underwood too.....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Question for you: IF we hit on all these targets, what would the average Rivals rating per recruit be?

TCU--our model--sends 2*s to the NFL but TCU is now looking to land 4-star talent, then to train and coach up which would be exponential given their performance with 2-stars.

Fuebte's really quick success though could enable him to attach top 25 classes faster.

Your assessment?
05-03-2015 07:06 PM
bigbob Offline
2nd String

Sorry, ATTRACT top 25 classes faster
05-03-2015 07:07 PM
Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-19-2015 11:47 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  We are leading Big Time right now for RB- Miles Strictland, Wr- Malik Talley both from AL..We also still lead for Wr- Delvin Bennett...We are Hitting Louisiana hard this year as well..We are after TE- Peyton Aucoin from New Orleans, We are in the Top 3 for OT Colton Prater from Bossier City, La...We are still leading for DT- Kurtis Beamon another Monster AL talent, and we are also leading for California DT- Kevin Atkins From Murietta CA....We are also in big with OG- Mike Smith from Frostproof, FL....And taking a strong look at Colin Fountain from Lake Charles, LA....We are also going strong with Lb's Dejon Harris and Alex Zayed, and DE Daniel Crosley from LA....We are now 2 Behind UNC for LB Tyronne Hopper thanks to them having Gene Chizik and Larry Porter recruiting him, but we are still in it for now but losing some ground on Hopper as of now....LB Timonthy Hart has some Memphis Interest but UT and Ole MIss will be hard to beat out for this kid it looks right now....We are just now beginning to give a good look to Kiondre Thomas of Fort Smith Arkansas....We are still in strong with some really good CB's with Monquavion Brinson from Atlanta, Coney Durr from LA....Still trying to work on CB Henry Miller from Kissimmee, FL....Also looking hard at Safety Robert MIller from Olive Branch....as well as Dequan Dallas of Melrose....And we could be landing Cleo Floyd from Hot Springs soon.....We are turning it up on Jackson Tn Signal caller Easton Underwood too.....The World Is Ours Memphis....

Timothy Hart's father played for the Tigers including during 1996 21-17 win over UTK Vols.

05-03-2015 11:37 PM
NDTiger Offline
All American

(05-03-2015 11:37 PM)Cletus Wrote:  

Timothy Hart's father played for the Tigers including during 1996 21-17 win over UTK Vols.

Would be a shame to miss on Legacy players. Need to double down our efforts.
05-04-2015 08:43 AM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

We can Double down and triple down, and it won't change much...He has some Memphis Interest but not likely to be a tiger as of Right now...Will be mighty hard to pull in as they have said already....The World Is Ours Memphis....
05-04-2015 06:12 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

We are closing in on a committment from DT Nahum Horton out of Alabama...KId can flat out play....The World Is Ours Memphis...
05-06-2015 08:19 PM
tigerlands Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-06-2015 08:19 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  We are closing in on a committment from DT Nahum Horton out of Alabama...KId can flat out play....The World Is Ours Memphis...

Yeah, we are in a real recruiting battle with Jacksonville State Tech or something like that.
05-07-2015 07:40 PM
papajohn Offline
1st String

(05-07-2015 07:40 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 08:19 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  We are closing in on a committment from DT Nahum Horton out of Alabama...KId can flat out play....The World Is Ours Memphis...

Yeah, we are in a real recruiting battle with Jacksonville State Tech or something like that.

I can't really see the purpose of a comment like that. If Coach Fuente wants him, I don't care if no one else is recruiting him. He's earned my trust.
05-08-2015 07:42 AM
wylioats Offline
Heisman

(05-08-2015 07:42 AM)papajohn Wrote:  

I can't really see the purpose of a comment like that. If Coach Fuente wants him, I don't care if no one else is recruiting him. He's earned my trust.

I feel the same way. Recruit em, sign em and coach em up. Fuente knows what he's doing.
05-08-2015 07:58 AM
Advertisement

DallasTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

(05-08-2015 07:58 AM)wylioats Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 07:42 AM)papajohn Wrote:  

I feel the same way. Recruit em, sign em and coach em up. Fuente knows what he's doing.
When TCU was in the same situation we are in....they signed a lot of players that appeared to be questionable. Later on it was discovered that TCU knew what they were doing and the so called experts did not have a clue.
05-08-2015 10:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Kid has not been able to get to many camps but Kid can flat out play....Horton is darn good....He like Caleb Grant are steals in recruiting....Just sit back and continue to watch Coach General Justin Fuente and staff show you how its done, as we are now a Football First school and that will continue from now on....The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 04:44 PM by tigerscane.)
05-08-2015 04:44 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

We are now also leading for TE/DE John Raine out of Westminster coached by Sedrick Irvin, who is really good friends with Coach Scott....We also are leading for Austin Pope out of Knoxville....Again This staff is taking it up another level again this recruiting season....The World Is Ours Memphis....
05-08-2015 08:59 PM
tigeriron Offline
All American

I Root For: ban negativity
great hearing this
05-08-2015 11:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.