UAB Blazers

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Recording of Jabbo Wagner Introducing SB348
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

I Root For: UAB Blazers

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
Recording of Jabbo Wagner Introducing SB348

The recording of Senator Jobo Wagner introducing SB348
Get viral.
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 06:47 AM by ATTALLABLAZE.)
04-16-2015 06:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlazrDawg Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UAB
RE: Recording of Jabbo Wagner Introducing SB348
Very interesting audio of Jabo's presentation and its support by 2 other ( non committee ) senators. I applaud their efforts and hope that rational people can come to a rational decision and pass this bill.
04-16-2015 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nicknitro19 Offline
Special Teams

(04-16-2015 09:31 AM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  Very interesting audio of Jabo's presentation and its support by 2 other ( non committee ) senators. I applaud their efforts and hope that rational people can come to a rational decision and pass this bill.

Money >>>>>>> rational decisions in Montgomery. Hopefully, we can make the BOT structure an election issue come the next election cycle.
04-16-2015 09:34 AM
Advertisement

Rebounder2u Offline
1st String

I Root For: Blazers
Shout out to Senator Smitherman , his statement of support was right on target, in addition he support UAB having its own board and a football team. I want to know who on the committee was voting against the bill...
04-16-2015 12:37 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
Is anyone willing/able to post a list of all the state senators who represent JeffCo., and include a notation about whether they are pro-BOT or pro-UAB?
04-16-2015 01:31 PM
Advertisement

UABFRENCHY Online
Heisman

Donators
we are getting closer to the ultimate goal
we are not there yet
but we never been that close
the bot are getting worry
04-16-2015 02:03 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

The Parliament AwardsCrappiesDonatorsBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk AwardCrappies
When it's all said and done they will have spent more money to repair Watt's image, cover up everything, and stop the bills than it required to support UAB football, bowling, and rifle.
04-16-2015 02:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlazrDawg Offline
Heisman

(04-16-2015 02:03 PM)UABFRENCHY Wrote:  we are getting closer to the ultimate goal
we are not there yet
but we never been that close
the bot are getting worry

Glad to see your fingers and mind working so well again. Hope you are healing well and will be back in the saddle soon, Mon Frere!
04-16-2015 02:10 PM
ATTALLABLAZE Offline
Administrator

He pulled a "Robby Parker" (Look it up)
04-16-2015 02:14 PM
blazerwkr Offline
Heisman

BlazerTalk Award
(04-16-2015 02:10 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  When it's all said and done they will have spent more money to repair Watt's image, cover up everything, and stop the bills than it required to support UAB football, bowling, and rifle.

In their eyes & minds, a proper use of the funds even if it costs more that if the sports were still at UAB
04-16-2015 04:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.