Bookmark and Share
RamblinRedWolf44 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas StAte
Off Season Fill in the Blanks
Because (why not)?

1. My Preseason prediction was______

2. The _____ game surprised me because _______

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was _____ because _____

4. The key game for my team in '15 is _______

5. During the offseason, _______ gets me through til August.

6. (Add your own question!)
04-13-2015 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

appfan89 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State

Donators
RE: Off Season Fill in the Blanks
1. My Preseason prediction was ULL

2. The Troy game surprised me because, I didn't think they were that bad and we were not as bad as I thought.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was Georgia Southern because we were both new comers and of course hated rivals.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is Georgia Southern, we have a little pay back to give.

5. During the offseason, work, work, and more work gets me through til August.

6. The one game I'm looking forward to traveling to is ________.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2015 09:03 PM by appfan89.)
04-13-2015 09:02 PM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Arkansas State
1. My Preseason prediction was Louisiana.

2. The App State game surprised me because I didn't expect the brilliant game plan.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was TXST because I'm a fan of Coach Thompson.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is Louisiana.

5. During the offseason, message board drama and stadium construction updates gets me through til August.
04-13-2015 09:18 PM
TrojanNation Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Troy
1. My Preseason prediction was ULL

2. The App St game surprised me because I didn't realize how bad we (Troy) was until that game- (App was a lot better than I thought as well).
3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was Georgia Southern because I enjoy watching the triple option/whatever you run

4. The key game for my team in '15 is South Alabama

5. During the offseason, Troy/Braves Baseball gets me through til August.

6. The one game I'm looking forward to traveling to is App St.
04-13-2015 09:19 PM
bamaEagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: GS Eagles
1. My preseason prediction was stAte
2. The Navy game surprised me because we got our fannies whipped
3. Besides my team, the other team I was following was Troy because I have always liked Troy
4. The key game for my team in 15' is App State
5. During the off-season, Basketball (NCAA and NBA) gets me through till August
04-13-2015 09:25 PM
boroeagle2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: GA SOUTHERN
1. My Preseason prediction was___We would go 6-6 or 7-5___

2. The _NCST____ game surprised me because _We damn near won it______

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was App St_____ because __screw those guys___

4. The key game for my team in '15 is _Western Michigan, home game against a good team from another G5______

5. During the offseason, __Braves baseball/my son's baseball_____ gets me through til August.

6. Why does the caged bird sing?
04-14-2015 09:17 AM
Advertisement

EigenEagle Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
1. My Preseason prediction was Arkansas State.

2. The Georgia Tech game surprised me because I didn't think we could outscore them 28-0 in a quarter.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was Troy because I have followed them since they moved up.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is App State.
(absolute no brainer)

5. During the offseason, not much gets me through til August.

6. The most problematic position for Georgia Southern this year will be the secondary and not the OL as many GS fans seem to think.
04-14-2015 09:25 AM
NCeagle Offline
NOT BANNED

1. My Preseason prediction was ULaLa

2. The Ga Tech game surprised me because I thought we would get blown out (for 4 quarters)

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was App State because they were the other conference newcomer

4. The key game for my team in '15 is ULM. We play them the week after traveling to Idaho and our offensive line should have had plenty of time to gel and against that defense, this will be a true test of what our offense will do for the remainder of the season.

5. During the offseason, planning my wedding and talking crap on the forum gets me through til August.

6. How much wood could a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
04-14-2015 10:37 AM
USAJag2011 Offline
1st String

I Root For: South Alabama
1. My Preseason prediction was__USA____because I bought into the hype and we finished 2013 very strong.

2. The _Georgia Southern____ game surprised me because __I bought into the hype and it didn't pan out_____

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was __App and GS___ because __I was interested to see how they would fair against Sun Belt teams___

4. The key game for my team in '15 is ___SDSU____becuase that will be the measuring stick of how our season will go.

5. During the offseason, __reading people's uneducated predictions for next season_____ gets me through til August.
04-14-2015 11:09 AM
gsu95 Offline
Fifth Estate

I Root For: USC, GS
1. My Preseason prediction was Eagles lose more than they win.

2. The Georgia Tech game surprised me because I thought they were going to blow us out after that first half.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was Appalachian State because I have always kept an eye on those bastards.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is West Virginia because it's first on the schedule.

5. During the offseason, fresh air and sunshine gets me through til August.

6. Will Georgia Southern go unbeaten in conference again?
04-14-2015 11:17 AM
CatMom Offline
Getting Old Sucks!

I Root For: TXST
1. My Preseason prediction was Louisiana (you're welcome)

2. The Louisiana game surprised me because, I had thought we were more improved than 2013.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in the conference was Georgia State because I wanted to see them improve so badly.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is Louisiana because I think that's a fair gauge of where we are in our move up.

5. During the offseason, work, pro football, college baseball and going to the beach gets me through til August.

6. The one game I'm looking forward to traveling to is any home game because I'm so far away now. Preferably Southern Miss.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 03:57 PM by CatMom.)
04-14-2015 11:45 AM
Advertisement

Bobcat2013 Offline
All American

I Root For: Texas State
1. My Preseason prediction was UL

2. The Idaho/NMST game surprised me because they were close

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following was because UTSA because I wanted to see them fall flat on their faces, which they did.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is Florida State because we can make the Sun Belt look really good if we give them a game, and it would set the tone for the rest of the season

5. During the offseason, working out and traveling gets me through til August.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 11:43 AM by Bobcat2013.)
04-14-2015 11:48 AM
RamblinRedWolf44 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Arkansas StAte
1. My Preseason prediction was Arkansas State and La-La being co conference champs again

2. The App State game surprised me because I became very aware how hard our depth chart had fallen

3. Besides my team, the other Team I was following in conference was everybody. I like keeping up with our SBC brethren; as the season wore on, I definitely was keeping up with Georgia Southern to see if they'd get tripped up.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is against the Cajuns. They've won the last two straight and it's at home on national tv.

5. During the offseason, youtube gets me through the offseason.
04-14-2015 03:04 PM
CrazyCajun Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
1) I made no preseason prediction because I was told Arky State had the best talent in the conference by some of their fans and the boy genius as their new coach. I did think UL would be in it.

2) Georgia Teachers College surprised me because I didn't realize they would get a pass on not playing State or UL their first two seasons.

3.) I follow Arky State because they are a rival, but I did keep a close watch on the Georgia Teachers College down the stretch.

4.) The key games for UL will be our out of conference games against Kentucky and Louisiana Tech on the road. We loose both and it will be tough for the Cajuns down the stretch in conference play.

5.) During the offseason, I'm a big baseball fan, a little family vacation and family time.
04-14-2015 05:31 PM
ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-14-2015 05:31 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  1) I made no preseason prediction because I was told Arky State had the best talent in the conference by some of their fans

That's your own fault. You've been told about 500 times by us, and him, that he isn't an A-State fan. Yet you just can't get it through your noggin. If you had listened maybe you would have realized Georgia Southern had the best talent.
04-14-2015 06:00 PM
CrazyCajun Offline
All American

(04-14-2015 06:00 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  
(04-14-2015 05:31 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  1) I made no preseason prediction because I was told Arky State had the best talent in the conference by some of their fans

That's your own fault. You've been told about 500 times by us, and him, that he isn't an A-State fan. Yet you just can't get it through your noggin. If you had listened maybe you would have realized Georgia Southern had the best talent.

Relax dude, just having a little fun. Try a little ex-lax or prune juice and you might not be so edgy during the day.
04-14-2015 07:07 PM
Advertisement

ark30inf Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-14-2015 07:07 PM)CrazyCajun Wrote:  
(04-14-2015 06:00 PM)ark30inf Wrote:  

Relax dude, just having a little fun. Try a little ex-lax or prune juice and you might not be so edgy during the day.

And that sailed over your noggin too. 04-wine
04-14-2015 08:01 PM
Eagle's Cliff Offline
1st String

1. My Preseason prediction was ULL and stAte with South Bama making noise.

2. The Ga Tech game surprised me twice because I didn't expect us to get so dominated in the first half and vice-versa in the second half.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was everyone in terms of scores and watched several on ESPN3 Replay because I like to look for match-ups and predict how teams will do against each other based on what I've seen.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is Western Michigan because it's the first home game, first home FBS OOC, and will set the tone for the season regardless of West Va outcome.

5. During the offseason, some basketball and baseball, but recruiting, spring practice and football message boards get me through til August.

6. Will ULL ever get over being schooled by two Teacher's Colleges in the same year and be grateful they only had to get beat by one of them?
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 09:32 PM by Eagle's Cliff.)
04-14-2015 09:31 PM
Georgia_Power_Company Offline
All American

I Root For: GA Southern
1. My Preseason prediction was ULL & USA as co-champs

2. The Navy game surprised me because I didn't expect to be blown out by a system we ourselves had just ran the year prior.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was App St because they are our top rival.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is really all of the conference games but App and ULM have me the most worried.

5. During the offseason, work and family gets me through til August.

6. I predict that the Sun Belt membership holds firm in 2015 and EKU is invited in 2016.
04-14-2015 10:19 PM
CrazyCajun Offline
All American

(04-14-2015 09:31 PM)Eagles Cliff Wrote:  1. My Preseason prediction was ULL and stAte with South Bama making noise.

2. The Ga Tech game surprised me twice because I didn't expect us to get so dominated in the first half and vice-versa in the second half.

3. Besides my team, the other team I was following in conference was everyone in terms of scores and watched several on ESPN3 Replay because I like to look for match-ups and predict how teams will do against each other based on what I've seen.

4. The key game for my team in '15 is Western Michigan because it's the first home game, first home FBS OOC, and will set the tone for the season regardless of West Va outcome.

5. During the offseason, some basketball and baseball, but recruiting, spring practice and football message boards get me through til August.

6. Will ULL ever get over being schooled by two Teacher's Colleges in the same year and be grateful they only had to get beat by one of them?

Note: Correction, we were schooled by App. State, the Georgia Teachers College never played us. Carry on.04-rock
04-15-2015 09:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.