03-31-2015 02:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
RE: Chandler Harnish signs with Arizona Cardinals
Bruce Arians connection.

Also with the way Cardinals QBs get injured, he could be starting by Week 3......
03-31-2015 02:57 PM
Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

I Root For: Chicago
Cardinal fans aren't too happy about this.....Can't say I blame them with what happened to the Cardinals last season. If Harnish is one injury away from starting for your team in the NFL, you are in some trouble.

Good luck to him.
03-31-2015 03:25 PM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I Root For: NIU
(03-31-2015 03:25 PM)Big_Man Wrote:  Cardinal fans aren't too happy about this.....Can't say I blame them with what happened to the Cardinals last season. If Harnish is one injury away from starting for your team in the NFL, you are in some trouble.

Good luck to him.

What's wrong with Chandler Harnish? He continues to get jobs in the NFL...clearly he doesn't suck.
03-31-2015 03:31 PM
timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

(03-31-2015 03:25 PM)Big_Man Wrote:  Cardinal fans aren't too happy about this.....Can't say I blame them with what happened to the Cardinals last season. If Harnish is one injury away from starting for your team in the NFL, you are in some trouble.

Good luck to him.

I totally get why Cardinal fans would be mad. There are TONS of great QBs in the free agency waiting to be brought in for camp just to be let go before the season. Why did they have to get this Chandler guy to be the fourth QB on the roster?
03-31-2015 03:33 PM
NIUfilmmaker Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU!
Harnish is a solid QB, he deserves the opportunity.

Go get'm Chandler!
03-31-2015 05:29 PM
Advertisement

chihuskie Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Exactly NIU Filmaker.

Ease up folks. Harnish can be a solid back up. He is smart, and knows how to lead and run and offense. He is not likely to be Peyton Manning, but he doesn't have to be.
03-31-2015 07:20 PM
Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a shot. I'm just saying I wouldn't be very comfortable with him as my NFL backup QB. If he didn't go to NIU I think most of you would know what I mean.
03-31-2015 09:14 PM
HuskieRak Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU! NIU! NIU!
(03-31-2015 09:14 PM)Big_Man Wrote:  I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a shot. I'm just saying I wouldn't be very comfortable with him as my NFL backup QB. If he didn't go to NIU I think most of you would know what I mean.

He's a camp body. He'll get his chance to beat out Stanton or Thomas but it's certainly a longshot.
04-01-2015 08:35 AM
HuskieFootball Addict Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, NIU, NIU
(03-31-2015 09:14 PM)Big_Man Wrote:  I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a shot. I'm just saying I wouldn't be very comfortable with him as my NFL backup QB. If he didn't go to NIU I think most of you would know what I mean.

I would be completely comfortable with Chandler. He's smart & talented. I'm very happy for him. 04-rock

Look at the village idiot Rex Grossman. HE'S still out there in the NFL!
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 09:46 AM by HuskieFootball Addict.)
04-01-2015 09:44 AM
Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

(04-01-2015 09:44 AM)HuskieFootball Addict Wrote:  

I would be completely comfortable with Chandler. He's smart & talented. I'm very happy for him. 04-rock

Again, you are viewing this through NIU glasses. If Harnish went to Illinois or NU you wouldn't be so in love with him.
04-01-2015 03:22 PM
Advertisement

timxlydon Offline
Left Hand Path

(04-01-2015 03:22 PM)Big_Man Wrote:  

Again, you are viewing this through NIU glasses. If Harnish went to Illinois or NU you wouldn't be so in love with him.

What does it matter if she loves him? Why are you so adamant about convincing us he isn't a good QB? We get it, "you're just saying...". He was signed to a one year contract with a team that already has three other QBs on the roster. Obviously he wasn't brought in to compete for the starting or backup job. Any Cardinals fan who is upset about this needs to get bent.
04-01-2015 03:38 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
(04-01-2015 03:38 PM)timxlydon Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 03:22 PM)Big_Man Wrote:  

What does it matter if she loves him? Why are you so adamant about convincing us he isn't a good QB? We get it, "you're just saying...". He was signed to a one year contract with a team that already has three other QBs on the roster. Obviously he wasn't brought in to compete for the starting or backup job. Any Cardinals fan who is upset about this needs to get bent.

+1
04-01-2015 03:42 PM
badmoonrising13 Offline
Hall of Famer

I doubt Arian would have brought Chandler in if he didn't think CH could help his team. I'd love to see CH play for an entire half in a preseason game.
04-01-2015 07:05 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(04-01-2015 07:05 PM)badmoonrising13 Wrote:  I doubt Arian would have brought Chandler in if he didn't think CH could help his team. I'd love to see CH play for an entire half in a preseason game.

You don't get a much better endorsement than Bruce Arians. I have to believe that Harnish could have a ridiculously successful career in coaching if he wanted to. NIU better make a hard push to get him on the staff whenever he's done playing.
04-02-2015 12:59 PM
Huskie_Jon Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Huskies
(04-01-2015 07:05 PM)badmoonrising13 Wrote:  I doubt Arian would have brought Chandler in if he didn't think CH could help his team. I'd love to see CH play for an entire half in a preseason game.

We will know a little more about how comfortable AZ is with Chandler if/when they draft a QB.
04-02-2015 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cowboy95 Offline
1st String

Good luck to him.

I didn't think their comments were too bad, unless they are posting some place other than the link above. A few posts even recall his play at NIU - nice to see that even people out in AZ have some knowledge of NIU football.
04-03-2015 11:54 PM
thetachihuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(04-03-2015 11:54 PM)Cowboy95 Wrote:  

Good luck to him.

I didn't think their comments were too bad, unless they are posting some place other than the link above. A few posts even recall his play at NIU - nice to see that even people out in AZ have some knowledge of NIU football.
04-04-2015 08:46 AM
thetachihuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For:
The Cardinal fans and Coach Bruce A. seem very excited to have Chandler aboard. They are looking for some changes at QB. I think he has a great shot!
04-04-2015 08:48 AM
The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
(04-04-2015 08:48 AM)thetachihuskie Wrote:  The Cardinal fans and Coach Bruce A. seem very excited to have Chandler aboard. They are looking for some changes at QB. I think he has a great shot!

They've had abysmal QB play. I don't think Chandler could ask for a better opportunity.
04-04-2015 07:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.