The Big Ten is rocking the Final Four.
03-29-2015 04:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Strut Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Sparty aka MSU
On Wisconsin!!! Go Sparty
It NEVER gets OLD! I love the Final Four! It's good to be there again, especially this year!
03-29-2015 10:34 PM
PIRATE TERP Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: ECU / MARYLAND
RE: On Wisconsin!!! Go Sparty
a great year all round! ... WE R B1G 04-rock 02-13-banana 05-mafia
03-30-2015 07:53 AM
dbackjon Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NAU/Illini
Really happy to see 2 B1G teams in the final four
03-30-2015 12:29 PM
He1nousOne Offline
The One you Love to Hate.

I Root For: Iowa/ASU
It's so much fun watching the posters on the main board struggle with their attempts to congratulate the conference. I mean they are really struggling.

2015. Year of The Big Ten.
03-30-2015 07:20 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

I Root For: NU, NIU
Izzo really has MSU firing on all cylinders. Only ND beating Kentucky could have made this final 4 better. Would have made it the Spring equivalent of the Big 10/ACC challenge!
04-01-2015 01:01 AM
Advertisement

DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
Re: RE: On Wisconsin!!! Go Sparty
(04-01-2015 01:01 AM)Policiious Wrote:  Izzo really has MSU firing on all cylinders. Only ND beating Kentucky could have made this final 4 better. Would have made it the Spring equivalent of the Big 10/ACC challenge!

I truly dont understand the hate we get from the ACC crowd, I love and respect the rivalry in basketball between the two conferences.
04-01-2015 08:16 AM
He1nousOne Offline

(04-01-2015 08:16 AM)DexterDevil Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 01:01 AM)Policiious Wrote:  Izzo really has MSU firing on all cylinders. Only ND beating Kentucky could have made this final 4 better. Would have made it the Spring equivalent of the Big 10/ACC challenge!

I truly dont understand the hate we get from the ACC crowd, I love and respect the rivalry in basketball between the two conferences.

Little brother. It's not truly hatred. They would love to have as much history with their conference as The Big Ten has. They would love to have as much power with the ACC as The Big Ten has. They would love to have the first ever College Football Playoff Champion in the ACC. They would love to have two teams in the Final Four.

They have a lot of love for us, they just have issues with learning how to express it. 07-coffee3
04-01-2015 08:41 AM
Hoosier Hysteria 1 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Indiana
Congrats to Wisky & MSU. Both programs represent the BIG very well.
04-03-2015 09:23 PM
Strut Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Sparty aka MSU
On Wisconsin!!! Go Sparty
Well we couldn't get it done, but this has been a great season for Sparty and I'm happy anyway! Now that B1G is in both Football and Basketball National Championship games-- onward Wisconsin!
04-04-2015 10:51 PM
harley93davidson Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: B1G, Bradley

No if whisky beat nd it wouldn't be the same, so glad for the badgers but man I wish sparty didn't choke mean they better than that I thought they had a better chance to win then the badgers
04-05-2015 02:12 AM
Advertisement

DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

(04-05-2015 02:12 AM)harley93davidson Wrote:  

No if whisky beat nd it wouldn't be the same, so glad for the badgers but man I wish sparty didn't choke mean they better than that I thought they had a better chance to win then the badgers

MSU probably had the toughest road to the Final Four. A decent Georgia team, 2 seed Virginia, 3 seed Oklahoma, 4 seed Louisville. That'd wear the hell out of any team, specially one facing a school like Duke in the F4.
04-05-2015 12:34 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

(04-01-2015 08:41 AM)He1nousOne Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 08:16 AM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

Little brother. It's not truly hatred. They would love to have as much history with their conference as The Big Ten has. They would love to have as much power with the ACC as The Big Ten has. They would love to have the first ever College Football Playoff Champion in the ACC. They would love to have two teams in the Final Four.

They have a lot of love for us, they just have issues with learning how to express it. 07-coffee3

Hilarious how the Dukies (davis) on the CBS broadcast thump their chests in saying that the ACC is the best hoops conference this year. If that were true they'd have more than 1 representative in the Final 4. Notre Dame, Louisville & Syracuse saved that conference from mediocrity
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 01:22 PM by Policiious.)
04-05-2015 01:21 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

(04-05-2015 12:34 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  

MSU probably had the toughest road to the Final Four. A decent Georgia team, 2 seed Virginia, 3 seed Oklahoma, 4 seed Louisville. That'd wear the hell out of any team, specially one facing a school like Duke in the F4.

Yep, Tom Izzo did a terrific job getting his team to the final 4 and knocking off the teams MSU did to reach Indianapolis
04-05-2015 01:23 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

It would have not been the same but ND in the final 4 would have been one of the few programs that would have generated even more excitement (at least in Indiana & Metro Chicago) than Kentucky. With 2 Big 10 & 2 ACC programs representing it would have been the spring equivalent of the ACC/Big 10 Challenge.
04-05-2015 01:26 PM
Sparty84 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Michigan State
I woke up Easter morning still being a proud Spartan. Our 7th seed Spartans lost to Duke in the Final Four. It is hard to complain about that. Izzo is truly amazing and will continue to be an asset for MSU and the BIG until the day he retires.

I am extremely proud of Wisconsin beating Kentucky. I have heard ad nauseum from SEC fans all season long about how UK was just going to step on the court during the NCAA tournament and all teams would immediately bow down to them. Congrats Wisky! Please take care of business with the Blue Devils.
04-05-2015 05:34 PM
Advertisement

Policiious Offline
All American

http://espn.go.com/womens-college-basket...nt/bracket

Let's also root on the Maryland Terrapin women's team that is representing the Big 10 in the Women's Final 4 tonight vs UConn. What a huge win that would be for the Terrapins program.
04-05-2015 07:05 PM
He1nousOne Offline

(04-05-2015 05:34 PM)Sparty84 Wrote:  I woke up Easter morning still being a proud Spartan. Our 7th seed Spartans lost to Duke in the Final Four. It is hard to complain about that. Izzo is truly amazing and will continue to be an asset for MSU and the BIG until the day he retires.

I am extremely proud of Wisconsin beating Kentucky. I have heard ad nauseum from SEC fans all season long about how UK was just going to step on the court during the NCAA tournament and all teams would immediately bow down to them. Congrats Wisky! Please take care of business with the Blue Devils.

Kentucky is a better team than Duke. They have more McDonald's All Americans. They have much more depth than Duke. Duke is only suiting up 8 players. The depth of Kentucky didn't phase Wisky, so I don't see how Duke can keep up. Wisky is deeper than anyone gives them credit for and that is dangerous.

Wisconsin is absolutely the favorite in this ball game for anyone that is looking at this rationally instead of looking in shallow fashion at the brand names of the two programs.
04-06-2015 07:05 PM
Policiious Offline
All American

Wisky had a 10 pt lead halfway thru the 2nd half and let those pretty btards back in. Screw Duke and their rat faced coach. 04-chairshot
04-07-2015 01:26 AM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

Screw those refs.
04-08-2015 10:58 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.