Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Boston Police Veteran In Coma After Being Shot By Traffic Stop Suspect Point-Blank
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Boston Police Veteran In Coma After Being Shot By Traffic Stop Suspect Point-Blank
[Image: m8pkyq.jpg]
Officer John Moynihan, 34, is fighting for his life after being shot in the face in an 'unprovoked attack' during a vehicle stop

[Image: raye6v.jpg]
Suspect Angelo West, pictured here after a prior arrest, was shot dead at the scene after he allegedly shot a police officer point blank during a vehicle stop

A brave officer shot point blank. I wonder if Obama, Holder, Al and #blacklivesmatter will come out and speak on this shooting? After all the hate they have driven towards police, I doubt they say anything.

Quote:Police have identified the suspect who allegedly shot a police officer eye during a vehicle stop, sending him into a coma where he’s now fighting for his life.

Officer John Moynihan, 34, was attacked when he pulled over suspected gang members in Boston, Massachusetts, on Friday evening.

The suspect, identified as 41-year-old Angelo West, was shot dead by other officers at the scene in Boston on Friday evening after he opened fire. A female bystander was shot in the arm.

West allegedly shot Moynihan ‘point blank’ and emptied his revolver in the unprovoked attack, police said, according to the Boston Globe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-stop.html
03-28-2015 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
RE: Boston Police Veteran In Coma After Being Shot By Traffic Stop Suspect Point-Blank
Life is all about making good decisions. Poor Angelo wasn't very good at that.
03-28-2015 04:56 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Boston Police Veteran In Coma After Being Shot By Traffic Stop Suspect Point-Blank
Protesters Caught on Video Taunting Police With “Hands Up” After Boston Cop Shot…

The thugs have become embolden since Ferguson. They know they have the President and Attorney General behind them to act this way.

video here

Quote:A Boston police officer and former Army Ranger — honored for his role in the aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing — remained in an induced coma fighting for his life Saturday after being shot in the face during a traffic stop, authorities said.

The suspect in the shooting hopped out of the stopped car on Friday evening and opened fire on officers, striking Officer John Moynihan just below his right eye and an apparent bystander in her arm, police Commissioner William Evans said.[…]

Evans said the suspect, 41-year-old Angelo West, had a violent criminal history with several gun convictions, WBZ said. West was arrested in 2001 after he allegedly fired at police officers trying to arrest him after witnessing West complete a drug deal, the Boston Globe reported.[…]

The Rev. Mark Scott of the Black Ministerial Alliance of Greater Boston said Moynihan was shot “assassination-style” and called for calm in the predominantly black Roxbury section, CNN reported.

“This is not about ‘Black Lives Matter,’” he said, CNN noted, referring to protests after the shootings. “It’s about all-the-lives-in-the-community matter and it’s about the police … responding to a concern from the community.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/...ng-police/
03-29-2015 09:12 AM
Advertisement

ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
Does he look like Obama's son?? That's what we all want to know.
03-29-2015 05:22 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Holder and Obama will praise Angelo West as a victim of Police aggression and was shooting in Self Defense. Summers around the Corner and we need distractions from Iran and Hillary Emails.
03-30-2015 08:07 AM
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

Boston “Black Lives Matter” Racists Say No White People Allowed At Meeting On Death Of Career Criminal Who Shot Police Officer…

[Image: r0e63d.jpg]

According to BLM, the ban on white people is at the behest of shooter’s family.

Quote:Police officer and former U.S. Army Ranger John Moynihan was honored at the White House less than a year ago as one of the nation’s “Top Cops” for helping to save a transit officer wounded in a gunbattle with the Boston Marathon bombers.

Today he is in a Boston Hospital fighting for his life. The extent of his injuries is unknown. He was shot in the face over a traffic stop.

On Friday night, Officer Moynihan and other officers stopped a car that was possibly involved in a crime.

Officer Moynihan, 34, went up to the suspects car, no guns drawn, and without provocation, Angelo West shot the officer right below the eye at point-blank range.

West continued to empty his magnum at the other officers. The suspect, Angelo West, 41, with a history of a violent criminal past, was shot by police. West was a career criminal.

Officer Moynihan is sedated and in critical condition with a bullet lodged behind his right ear.

The reaction by the Soros-backed group BlackLivesMatter and their many followers is despicable and illogical. They are without one ounce of concern for the officer who was shot by the violent black criminal.

The racist group will meet to see what they can do on behalf of this murder and whether they can get away with protests. Whites not allowed at this meeting!

http://www.independentsentinel.com/racis...t-officer/
03-30-2015 06:42 PM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
I heard this morning the officer is improving. The bullet entered under his right eye and was lodged near his right ear.
03-30-2015 06:49 PM
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Thugs not happy in Boston while the crime scene is secured.

http://youtu.be/ejFFBuROt8k
03-30-2015 07:04 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
So all of Bostons career criminals are meeting and no whites allowed. Guess there are no white career criminals in Boston.
03-30-2015 07:27 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-30-2015 07:27 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  So all of Bostons career criminals are meeting and no whites allowed. Guess there are no white career criminals in Boston.

lmao...

I still don't get how people get off on everyday isolated incidents....

nor do I get why someone would want to be a pig...

I do understand why they are thugs

I do understand why they are pigs

I do understand overpopulation

I do understand poverty

I do understand emblazoned

sounds like a circle jerk of cf waiting in the wings....see tomorrow's story...

oh wellzy.....
03-30-2015 07:48 PM
WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
(03-30-2015 07:27 PM)CardFan1 Wrote:  So all of Bostons career criminals are meeting and no whites allowed. Guess there are no white career criminals in Boston.

If I were Boston PD Criminal Intel I'd be conducting extensive visual Surveilence of everyone attending the event.

Let's see who comes to the meeting. Ought to be real interesting.
03-30-2015 08:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.