Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Poll: Support For Pantsuits As President Among DEMS Tanks 15 Pts To Just 45%…
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
Poll: Support For Pantsuits As President Among DEMS Tanks 15 Pts To Just 45%…
[Image: 2eecw1x.jpg]

Remember when the left was claiming Hillary had a White House win locked up in 2016? Yeah, not hearing that so much these days.

Quote: (Reuters) – Democratic support for Hillary Clinton’s expected presidential campaign is softening amid controversy over her use of personal email when secretary of state, but most Democrats are for now sticking by their party’s presumed candidate.

Support for Clinton’s candidacy has dropped about 15 percentage points since mid February among Democrats, with as few as 45 percent saying they would support her in the last week, according to a Reuters/Ipsos tracking poll. Support from Democrats likely to vote in the party nominating contests has dropped only slightly less, to a low in the mid-50s over the same period.

Even Democrats who said they were not personally swayed one way or another by the email flap said that Clinton could fare worse because of it, if and when she launches her presidential campaign, a separate Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.

Democratic strategist Ben LaBolt, a former spokesman for President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign, said that the email controversy has been a “galvanizing call for the Clinton campaign-in-waiting to build an organization,” by hiring top political communicators who can defend her record. Clinton, who ran for the White House in 2008 and lost to Obama, is expected to announce as early as April that she plans to seek the White House in 2016.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/1...DV20150319
03-19-2015 07:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Poll: Support For Pantsuits As President Among DEMS Tanks 15 Pts To Just 45%…
Republicans should want Clinton to win the nomination.

Honestly....the only other Democrats that will run are insane leftist wingnuts....but don't think that doesn't mean the masses of drones won't go out and vote for her/him.
03-20-2015 08:59 AM
UConn-SMU Offline
often wrong, never in doubt

I Root For: the AAC
RE: Poll: Support For Pantsuits As President Among DEMS Tanks 15 Pts To Just 45%…
Clinton is stale. I look at her and I think of fish caught in 1998.
03-21-2015 08:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.