Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Reasons I like hamburgers
Bookmark and Share
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Not "Not Duane"
Reasons I like hamburgers

(This post was last modified: 03-19-2015 07:47 PM by jarr.)
03-19-2015 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BearcatnKY Offline
Bearcat Baller

I Root For: UC luck, ONCE.
Reasons UC will make it to the sweet 16
UK is also in the 200's in defensive rebounding.

03-19-2015 06:16 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: Reasons UC will make it to the sweet 16
(03-19-2015 06:15 PM)jarr Wrote:  UC is 3-0 all time vs Purdue

UC is undefeated against Big 10 opponents in the first round of the NCAA tournament since 1994

Purdue doesnt play great perimeter defense and this will open up some 3 point shooting for Caupain and Sanders.

Ellis is more athletic than Hammons, and will get him in foul trouble

UK has lost their last four NCAA games and 7 of the past 9 against teams in UC's conference

uK is due for a loss and only Cal could choke with that much talent

Uk doesn't like it when other teams match their physical play. UC's big guys are actually quicker than uk's bigs, just not as long. They actually are slow at rotating to back screens which I think we coul open up some opportunities for Clark and Ellis

UC doesn't foul. Uk is very reliant on getting to the free throw line and they are very officent at making them when they do. UC plays very good defense with their feet and won't reach and allow uks guards to drive in and get fouled

Something's got to give. I believe it may be time for the streak of bad luck to end and UC takes the roll of spoiler instead of spoiled.

I actually had a dream about a month ago, with UC beating UK in the NCAA tourney. Shaq Thomas had a big game and made a tip in to win the game. For some reason the game was played outside in Paul Brown Stadium and Maxiell was on the team, but everything else will come true.

Can you delete this post?

03-19-2015 07:02 PM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-19-2015 07:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

UC is undefeated against Big 10 opponents in the first round of the NCAA tournament since 1994

Purdue doesnt play great perimeter defense and this will open up some 3 point shooting for Caupain and Sanders.

UK has lost their last four NCAA games and 7 of the past 9 against teams in UC's conference

Uk doesn't like it when other teams match their physical play. UC's big guys are actually quicker than uk's bigs, just not as long. They actually are slow at rotating to back screens which I think we coul open up some opportunities for Clark and Ellis

UC doesn't foul. Uk is very reliant on getting to the free throw line and they are very officent at making them when they do. UC plays very good defense with their feet and won't reach and allow uks guards to drive in and get fouled

Something's got to give. I believe it may be time for the streak of bad luck to end and UC takes the roll of spoiler instead of spoiled.

I actually had a dream about a month ago, with UC beating UK in the NCAA tourney. Shaq Thomas had a big game and made a tip in to win the game. For some reason the game was played outside in Paul Brown Stadium and Maxiell was on the team, but everything else will come true.

I'll see how the second half goes then I might have to. I thought I would go the positive, optimistic route this time. I forgot that part of being a Cincinnati sports fan means you aren't allowed to pump sunshine lol

03-19-2015 07:14 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(03-19-2015 07:14 PM)jarr Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 07:02 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

I'll see how the second half goes then I might have to. I thought I would go the positive, optimistic route this time. I forgot that part of being a Cincinnati sports fan means you aren't allowed to pump sunshine lol

Pump sunshine for the reds or bengals. UC can't win a ncaa tourney game.
Really UK? You think UC can beat them?

03-19-2015 07:21 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
I'd be happy to beat Purdue

03-19-2015 07:22 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

(03-19-2015 07:22 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  I'd be happy to beat Purdue

Your expectation is to hopefully win a tourney game and no deep runs?
That is sad.

03-19-2015 07:25 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
(03-19-2015 07:25 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(03-19-2015 07:22 PM)Bearcats#1 Wrote:  I'd be happy to beat Purdue

Your expectation is to hopefully win a tourney game and no deep runs?
That is sad.

yup

We are an 8 seed without our head coach down at the half and who gets to play UK should we win.

Yup...I'd be happy to just beat Purdue.

You may want to come out of fantasyland.

03-19-2015 07:28 PM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Reasons I like hamburgers
Ok changed it

03-19-2015 07:48 PM
BringBackthe Glory Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Bearcat Nation
Bwahahaha.....the OP has to....oh never mind. This is the second time I have seen this Lousy Team play this year and It Is Embarrasing...lol. I turned the tv off when the head case Ellis was tossed. What a freaking tool...lol.

I don't care if UC happens to win either. The team that I just watched was And Is Lousy! It is a trip how you all have lowered you bar in regards to UC Hoops. Terrible. They can win by ten. I don't care. Terrible basketball. That is all. Have fun watching this basketball team...lol. <rolling my eyes>

03-19-2015 07:51 PM
Bruce Monnin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
I like hamburgers because they are delicious. Plus they are the perfect base for several of my favorite cheeses.

03-19-2015 07:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Re: RE: Reasons UC will make it to the sweet 16
(03-19-2015 07:51 PM)BringBackthe Glory Wrote:  Bwahahaha.....the OP has to....oh never mind. This is the second time I have seen this Lousy Team play this year and It Is Embarrasing...lol. I turned the tv off when the head case Ellis was tossed. What a freaking tool...lol.

I don't care if UC happens to win either. The team that I just watched was And Is Lousy! It is a trip how you all have lowered you bar in regards to UC Hoops. Terrible. They can win by ten. I don't care. Terrible basketball. That is all. Have fun watching this basketball team...lol. <rolling my eyes>

Go back to the hole you only crawl out of when things go bad.

Posted from my mobile device using the CSNbbs App

03-19-2015 09:03 PM
Coopdaddy67 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ice cream
I like plain bacon cheeseburgers. Ketchup on occasion.

03-19-2015 09:09 PM
uccheese Offline
1st String

I Root For: Bearcats
They allow for whatever you're in the mood for. Bacon and cheese? Just plain bun? Mustard? Feeling healthy today? how about a tomato and lettuce on top.

They taste good at any real restaurant. They taste good from fast food places. They taste good when you make them at home. Anyone's wife can make them.

03-20-2015 06:52 AM
RedRocker Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UK's foe
Best burgers in the Tri-State?

I'll start with Terry's Turf Club.

Go......

03-20-2015 07:08 AM
Banter Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(03-20-2015 07:08 AM)RedRocker Wrote:  Best burgers in the Tri-State?

Go......

Zola's Pub in Mainstrasse had some damn good burgers.

03-20-2015 07:10 AM
Advertisement

JPBearcat3 Offline
we'll do the rest, boys

I Root For: #BearcatNation
(03-19-2015 07:51 PM)BringBackthe Glory Wrote:  Bwahahaha.....the OP has to....oh never mind. This is the second time I have seen this Lousy Team play this year and It Is Embarrasing...lol. I turned the tv off when the head case Ellis was tossed. What a freaking tool...lol.

04-bow

03-20-2015 07:11 AM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

Go......

The Elusive Cow in Bellvue has some really good burgers. They offer burgers in lamb, Bison, Turkey, Elk, and grass fed cattle. I've heard Morton's Steakhouse has a good burger as well

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 07:49 AM by jarr.)
03-20-2015 07:48 AM
OneUChoopsfan Away
I'm Black & White

I Root For: U. C. I LOVE

Donators
Every week, my workmates and I go to Chandler's here on the West Side, where we order a delicious hamburger with cheese and all the fixin's. Everyone knows Chandler's uses Bridgetown Finer Meats to supply the hamburger meat, and Servati's for their buns.

Well, as I always do, I ordered my hamburger cooked medium rare, however it came medium. I tried to get the server's attention, but she ignored me. So when she walked by for the fourth time, I gave her an elbow just under her neck. You need to know the server had been goading me almost from the moment I sat down. She had bumped me several times as she passed by our table. She laughed at my request for Coke, and really enjoyed telling me Chandler's only has Pepsi. She said it real loud, so I'm sure most of the restaurant heard it. I usually order iced tea, so mine was an honest mistake. After all, aren't chili parlors the only restaurants that carry Pepsi products.

Unfortunately for me, the manager was standing just a few feet away, and ejected me from Chandler's for the third time in the last four months. I went to the car and waited for my workmates to finish their meals, then we returned to work. They all patted me on the head and told me they supported me.

But, when I got home, my wife told me she had enough of my bad behavior, and thew me out. She said, this time it is for good.

I am a model husband otherwise. I share all the work at home. I attend church regularly. I didn't graduate from xu. I am the highest paid person in the sales department. I've never held anyone hostage, slapped an animal, or had a gun fall out of my pocket as I walked into a client's office.

I think throwing me out is a major over reaction, how about you?

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 09:00 AM by OneUChoopsfan.)
03-20-2015 08:58 AM
RedRocker Offline
1st String

I Root For: UC, UK's foe
(03-20-2015 07:10 AM)Banter Wrote:  

Go......

Zola's Pub in Mainstrasse had some damn good burgers.

I've heard that. I need to check them out.

03-20-2015 09:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.