ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

PAYBACK....Game 30 vs Western Kentucky
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
PAYBACK....Game 30 vs Western Kentucky
Ladies and Gentleman-

In a league where real pure hatred rivalries are rare, I humbly ask you to consider this Saturday's game versus Western Kentucky to be a game that fuels a true and lasting animosity towards our former Sunbelt conference mates.

We all know the importance of this game for our tourney chances, but I would like to remind everyone how the first game in Bowling Green unfolded:
1. We had just received our first Top 25 ranking.
2. We lost to this team
3. This douchenozzle was acting like an overstimulated arse-monkey on the sidelines, making the most of his 15 minutes of fame vs the first decent team to play in his arena in years.

[Image: Ray-Harper-WKU_zpszqcbngwc.jpg]

Does anyone forget the 2nd half play where this idiot was clearly 5 feet on the floor, screaming in the ear of Mosley as he was putting up an important 3-pt attempt? With no call? Acting like he had received his first boner in a decade when the moment was just right. Screw this loser.

I want this man to hate Norfolk. I want this man to think ODU fans are rude, hostile, and uncivilized. I want this man to be crying to his deadbeat dad that we treated him poorly during his visit to our fair town. Can I rally some venom toward Ray Harper, that sweaty, overly emotive, and possibly inbred coach from Western Kentucky? Embrace the hate. Fant can't! Price has lice! Docks shoots rocks, and Coach Ray needs to go away.

Screw you WKU!!!!
03-05-2015 10:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RoanokeMonarch Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
RE: PAYBACK....Game 30 vs Western Kentucky
(03-05-2015 10:54 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Ladies and Gentleman-

In a league where real pure hatred rivalries are rare, I humbly ask you to consider this Saturday's game versus Western Kentucky to be a game that fuels a true and lasting animosity towards our former Sunbelt conference mates.

We all know the importance of this game for our tourney chances, but I would like to remind everyone how the first game in Bowling Green unfolded:
2. We lost to this team
3. This douchenozzle was acting like an overstimulated arse-monkey on the sidelines, making the most of his 15 minutes of fame vs the first decent team to play in his arena in years.

Does anyone forget the 2nd half play where this idiot was clearly 5 feet on the floor, screaming in the ear of Mosley as he was putting up an important 3-pt attempt? With no call? Acting like he had received his first boner in a decade when the moment was just right. Screw this loser.

I want this man to hate Norfolk. I want this man to think ODU fans are rude, hostile, and uncivilized. I want this man to be crying to his deadbeat dad that we treated him poorly during his visit to our fair town. Can I rally some venom toward Ray Harper, that sweaty, overly emotive, and possibly inbred coach from Western Kentucky? Embrace the hate. Fant can't! Price has lice! Docks shoots rocks, and Coach Ray needs to go away.

Screw you WKU!!!!

Oh, come on Smitty, really tell us how you feel........

I do agree 1000%. Go Monarchs!!!!
03-05-2015 11:06 PM
ODU AGGIE Offline
Heisman

2. We lost to this team

Screw you WKU!!!!

Smitty, if they ever remake Animal House, you get my vote to replace Belushi. "Who's with me?"

03-06-2015 12:07 AM
ODU-FAN Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Old Dominion!
I'm all in!! #Don'tTreadAtTed!!
03-06-2015 12:14 AM
TedHead Offline
1st String

We need T-Shirts Don't Tread at the Ted
03-06-2015 12:29 AM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

How about "We spray on Ray", with the Calvin character pissing on the WKU logo?
03-06-2015 12:31 AM
Advertisement

Monarch Homselr Offline
1st String

Any idea what to do with that Fant monster? I'm thinking....suit up Stith...daddy not son. I think even at his age he could take Fant.
03-06-2015 12:32 AM
ODUMONARCHZ1 Offline
Heisman

In driving down to Norfolk tomorrow (today) I'll be there Saturday!
03-06-2015 12:33 AM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

(03-06-2015 12:32 AM)Monarch Homselr Wrote:  Any idea what to do with that Fant monster? I'm thinking....suit up Stith...daddy not son. I think even at his age he could take Fant.

Bring back Anten Lersen for a 7th year. Remember this article from the Pilot last year........

[Image: newspaper_zpse5764042.jpg]
03-06-2015 12:41 AM
Monarch Homselr Offline
1st String

What a hoot...Lerson. That Animal House mention makes me think that the WKU coach reminds me of a cross between Neidemeyer and the geek we all went to school with that always snitched to the teacher.
03-06-2015 01:11 AM
Razor Ramon Monarch Offline
Heisman

Anten lerson is just a poor man's Sam Hairass.

Both protege's pale in comparison to the OG, Yanko Mystick.
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 04:13 AM by Razor Ramon Monarch.)
03-06-2015 04:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I have a good feeling about this one.

ODU 67
WKU 50
03-06-2015 06:30 AM
mac Offline
All American

Mr. Respect has been having a lot of good feelings lately! Time to shine Monarchs!
03-06-2015 07:18 AM
CincyDave Offline
2nd String

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers

2. We lost to this team

Screw you WKU!!!!

Regarding #3...not sure who you're talking about since I wasn't at the game BUT first decent team in Diddle in years? You realize Louisville came to Diddle just a few weeks before you?

Anyways...looking forward to a fun game.
03-06-2015 07:39 AM
Obiwan Offline
1st String

(03-06-2015 07:18 AM)mac Wrote:  Mr. Respect has been having a lot of good feelings lately! Time to shine Monarchs!

What a feeling !!
03-06-2015 07:46 AM
monarchman Offline
1st String

WKU will wish they were still in the slumbelt after this beat down. ODU wins by 20.
03-06-2015 07:57 AM
Advertisement

ODU Hugh Offline
1st String

They've played four overtimes in their last two games and narrowly escaped in both. Time for pain. Hope we blow them out and head to Birmingham sky high.
03-06-2015 08:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mac Offline
All American

Just win.
03-06-2015 08:14 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

(03-06-2015 07:18 AM)mac Wrote:  Mr. Respect has been having a lot of good feelings lately! Time to shine Monarchs!

This will be my 6th good feeling in a row. It has been working so I am rolling with it.
03-06-2015 08:59 AM
DaBigBlue Offline
Heisman

Also it's Senior Night, for Ross, Joey and Arledge. Let's show them some love from the Monarch Nation.
03-06-2015 09:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.