Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

A.D. Says he "fully supports the coach and that his job is not in jeopardy."
Bookmark and Share
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
A.D. Says he "fully supports the coach and that his job is not in jeopardy."
I guess he is going public to stop some of the constant criticism.

More quotes from Sports Illustrated Online article:

"He's done a really good job with these guys. It's ridiculous to say that someone is coaching for his job for one game and that it would be up or down in one game."

Responding to rumors that he is only keeping coach due to Huge Buyout:

"And while that's a big number and a significant amount of money, that's not what is keeping him in the job. I think he needs to be the coach ... I want him to be the coach here,”

"Everybody thinks the guy with the clipboard, the next guy, can be better. But starting over is overrated. You can't be willy-nilly about it."

Complaining Fans Looking foolish in National Media
03-05-2015 01:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JRR_IV Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: A.D. Says he "fully supports the coach and that his job is not in jeopardy."
That's Indiana?
03-05-2015 01:29 PM
RCM1029 Away
Hall of Famer

RE: A.D. Says he "fully supports the coach and that his job is not in jeopardy."
Meh...Crean is gone.
03-05-2015 01:29 PM
TigerRun1 Offline
Water Engineer

RE: A.D. Says he "fully supports the coach and that his job is not in jeopardy.&q...
(03-05-2015 01:27 PM)BinghamptonNed Wrote:  I guess he is going public to stop some of the constant criticism.

More quotes from Sports Illustrated Online article:

"He's done a really good job with these guys. It's ridiculous to say that someone is coaching for his job for one game and that it would be up or down in one game."

Responding to rumors that he is only keeping coach due to Huge Buyout:

"And while that's a big number and a significant amount of money, that's not what is keeping him in the job. I think he needs to be the coach ... I want him to be the coach here,”

"Everybody thinks the guy with the clipboard, the next guy, can be better. But starting over is overrated. You can't be willy-nilly about it."

Complaining Fans Looking foolish in National Media

disingenuous?
03-05-2015 01:35 PM
RheaJ Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHIS, DUH
Wheeeeew, I got scared for a second and thought this had to do with Tiger Basketball or the University of Memphis in general.

Lol thanks for the heart attack!!!!
03-05-2015 01:36 PM
bluebacker Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Close Games

Donators
Can't be true. According to the good posters Memphis fans are the only ones who would act like this.......
03-05-2015 01:37 PM
Advertisement

Ramen_Tiger Offline
Banned

We should hire Tom Crean
03-05-2015 01:41 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
RE: A.D. Says he "fully supports the coach and that his job is not in jeopardy.&q...
(03-05-2015 01:41 PM)Ramen_Tiger Wrote:  We should hire Tom Crean

being discussed..?

No, that doesn't look right.

being discussed.
03-05-2015 01:49 PM
BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-05-2015 01:37 PM)bluebacker Wrote:  Can't be true. According to the good posters Memphis fans are the only ones who would act like this.......

parallel is interesting.... btw Crean has made a final four at Marquette and two sweet 16s at Indiana.
03-05-2015 01:55 PM
RheaJ Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHIS, DUH
Look, we got the guy we need. If you guys hate Pastner so much I don't understand why you just don't go route for UTK and Ole Miss and insertnamehere
03-05-2015 01:57 PM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
(03-05-2015 01:57 PM)RheaJ Wrote:  Look, we got the guy we need. If you guys hate Pastner so much I don't understand why you just don't go route for UTK and Ole Miss and insertnamehere

im firmly in the Kentucky camp right now
03-05-2015 02:00 PM
Advertisement

3601 Offline
HoopDreams' Daddy

I Root For: Omar Sneed
(03-05-2015 02:00 PM)btiger Wrote:  
(03-05-2015 01:57 PM)RheaJ Wrote:  Look, we got the guy we need. If you guys hate Pastner so much I don't understand why you just don't go route for UTK and Ole Miss and insertnamehere

Everybody loves a winner!

[Image: Calipari-not-resting-on-championship-lau...-large.jpg]
03-05-2015 02:10 PM
Strat57 Offline
Rock & Roll Shaman

CrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(03-05-2015 02:00 PM)btiger Wrote:  

b loves him some "Honest John".03-lmfao
03-05-2015 02:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fsquid Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
if you want Marshall, you better hope that AD isn't lying.
03-05-2015 02:27 PM
80sTiger Offline
Why Am I Stuck on 'Water Engineer' ?

This could be good news for us if GM is really an option ...
03-05-2015 02:29 PM
Tygrys Offline
Heisman

This is like the equivalent of an 8 year old saying, "well if you like Pastner so much, why don't you marry him? Hehehehe"...
03-05-2015 02:32 PM
Advertisement

tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

ntr?
03-05-2015 02:42 PM
MemTiger90 Offline
All American

What?!? Got the guy we need?!? What are your aspirations for Tiger basketball?? If you're aspirations consist of Juco scrubs, troubled transfers, the occasional 3 star HS guy, NIT's, first round NCAA exits, half empty arena, daily "flu contractions", multiple "sprained ankles", and complete and utter chaos, then damn right, we've got the guy we need!!
03-05-2015 02:51 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(03-05-2015 01:36 PM)RheaJ Wrote:  Wheeeeew, I got scared for a second and thought this had to do with Tiger Basketball or the University of Memphis in general.

Lol thanks for the heart attack!!!!

lol. Our AD knows better!!!!

#ACTING!!!!
03-05-2015 02:53 PM
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHOBABEE
Crean is a "Beast" would invigor8 the environment to astronomical levels,thrive and be a Superstar in Memphis....would also get THE most production out of AN!!!!!!! Praying for his arrival
03-05-2015 02:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.