Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Mr. Flecky Fleck and them buckin' Bronco types
Bookmark and Share
Juicy the Evil Clown Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: NIU
Mr. Flecky Fleck and them buckin' Bronco types
Does you wonder why peoples talk so much about Mr. Flecky Fleck? Does it make you hot boiled angry mad? Does you feel like Huskie fans are traitorous or spitting spite?

Juicy knows what the problem is. Has you heard of a man named James LeBron? Does you remember how angry mad them Cavalier fans was when Mr. James LeBron took his talents to the pearly white beaches of My Yammy.

Mr. Flecky Fleck is Mr. James LeBron except more white, more short, and more nobody cares outside of Dee Kalb and Cali Mizzou.

It reasons to stand that Huskie fans are not too super appreciating that the former golden boy man might now make another school better then their own. Uh oh. Take the lettuce off the sandwich. Add some bacon. More greasy loveliness. Nobody likes roughage.

So's we belittle, just like them Cavalier fans done did. Does you remember when Mr. Dan Gilbert Gottfried spoke said that he guaranteed the Cavaliers would win a title before the Heat?

Now, Juicy isn't saying that Mr. Flecky Fleck is to college coaching what Mr. James LeBron is to NBA basketball. The pointy point is - we don't want them pesky Buckin' Broncos to succeed. Nor do we want Mr. Flecky Fleck to succeed. We wants them to fail miserably. So's we talk much talk about it. Yep. Good topic.

Problem is - does anyone really think Western Michigan won't be very good as long as Mr. Flecky Fleck is at the helm?

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
03-02-2015 12:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Enaiu Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: Mr. Flecky Fleck and them buckin' Bronco types
Can someone translate this?
03-02-2015 12:43 AM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
Drugs are bad, mmmmk?
03-02-2015 12:46 AM
The Frisky Biscuit Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Death
(03-02-2015 12:43 AM)Enaiu Wrote:  Can someone translate this?

Just drink it in.
03-02-2015 01:00 AM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
Me think Juicy has not followed this board if he doesn't think everyone on this board wants him and the Broncos to succeed. Juicy, you are barking up the wrong tree if you are looking for Bronco haters lol, that's for sure.
03-02-2015 01:34 AM
cagy cager Offline
1st String

The clown, while so what witty and a fair wordsmith, misses the point: some Huskie fans want fleck to fail and go away due to some combination of his egotistical self-promoting personality and the jilted at the altar way he left town. He has looked like a disingenuous fool and pompous buffoon with his adolescent antics and manic Charlie sheen like behavior. As a result many folks are waiting to watch and enjoy the train wreck that may occur when the boats sink. Obviously some might be concerned with short-term success that may follow but it may be considered by some to be inconceivable that this flash in the pan schtick can sustain anything for very long.

And, as usual, MaddDawg, has misinterpreted and overinflated this board's desire for this mother flecker to succeed
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 01:47 AM by cagy cager.)
03-02-2015 01:43 AM
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

(03-02-2015 01:43 AM)cagy cager Wrote:  The clown, while so what witty and a fair wordsmith, misses the point: some Huskie fans want fleck to fail and go away due to some combination of his egotistical self-promoting personality and the jilted at the altar way he left town. He has looked like a disingenuous fool and pompous buffoon with his adolescent antics and manic Charlie sheen like behavior. As a result many folks are waiting to watch and enjoy the train wreck that may occur when the boats sink. Obviously some might be concerned with short-term success that may follow but it may be considered by some to be inconceivable that this flash in the pan schtick can sustain anything for very long.

And, as usual, MaddDawg, has misinterpreted and overinflated this board's desire for this mother flecker to succeed

About half the threads are WMU threads. I proposed a similar idea for Spayed and Neuteured on this board for WMU football and I hope the mods are giving that some consideration. It would make navigation of this board MUCH MUCH easier. Its hard to pick out the WMU threads and the NIU threads if you are searching for one or the other the way it stands now.
03-02-2015 02:00 AM
Big_Man Offline
Destroyer

I Root For: Chicago
(03-02-2015 12:38 AM)Juicy the Evil Clown Wrote:  Does you wonder why peoples talk so much about Mr. Flecky Fleck? Does it make you hot boiled angry mad? Does you feel like Huskie fans are traitorous or spitting spite?

Juicy knows what the problem is. Has you heard of a man named James LeBron? Does you remember how angry mad them Cavalier fans was when Mr. James LeBron took his talents to the pearly white beaches of My Yammy.

Mr. Flecky Fleck is Mr. James LeBron except more white, more short, and more nobody cares outside of Dee Kalb and Cali Mizzou.

It reasons to stand that Huskie fans are not too super appreciating that the former golden boy man might now make another school better then their own. Uh oh. Take the lettuce off the sandwich. Add some bacon. More greasy loveliness. Nobody likes roughage.

So's we belittle, just like them Cavalier fans done did. Does you remember when Mr. Dan Gilbert Gottfried spoke said that he guaranteed the Cavaliers would win a title before the Heat?

Now, Juicy isn't saying that Mr. Flecky Fleck is to college coaching what Mr. James LeBron is to NBA basketball. The pointy point is - we don't want them pesky Buckin' Broncos to succeed. Nor do we want Mr. Flecky Fleck to succeed. We wants them to fail miserably. So's we talk much talk about it. Yep. Good topic.

Problem is - does anyone really think Western Michigan won't be very good as long as Mr. Flecky Fleck is at the helm?

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Post of the year. I'm giving you points.
03-02-2015 09:33 AM
WeAreHuskies Offline
Bench Warmer

You mean them boat rowin types, right?
03-02-2015 09:37 AM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

[Image: enoughfromtheclown_46cb0f14c44f51555dc5f...e49dae.gif]

Enough from the clown.
03-02-2015 10:02 AM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

(03-02-2015 10:02 AM)7 Wrote:  [Image: enoughfromtheclown_46cb0f14c44f51555dc5f...e49dae.gif]

Enough from the clown.
Wanna see a magic trick?
03-02-2015 10:06 AM
Advertisement

toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
Quote:Does you wonder why peoples talk so much about Mr. Flecky Fleck? Does it make you hot boiled angry mad? Does you feel like Huskie fans are traitorous or spitting spite?

It doesn't compare to LeBron.

1) He didn't leave NIU sub-coaching staff to go to WMU
2) He left NIU WR coach to Rutgers WR coach in 2010
3) In 2012, where the controversy sits, he was a to-be-OC that he backed out of right after announcement due to him not seeing eye to eye with Coach DD+NFL opportunity
4) He went to the NFL to be a WR coach, following that former Rutgers coach (2012)
5) NIU was doing just fine without him (Carey); they didn't lose some integral part of anything. He was never set as any coach when he left to the NFL (which is understandable)
6) He went to WMU in 2013 and went 1-11 in his first year situated there

- I don't see how he screwed over NIU and did anything traitorous.
- He would have had to go to WMU instead of the NFL (following a former HC he was under) to be considered that.
- When at Tampa Bay in NFL, another MAC team did call him in to be a HC on a big gamble (see 1-11/8-5)
- When at Tampa Bay in NFL, NIU was not calling him in to be a HC

I can see NIU fans rolling their eyes and annoyed that he garners a lot of mid-major attention, and he could have situated himself at NIU instead of going to the NFL -- I get that. But would NIU have truly been better off with him staying? Ehhh, likely not -- good chance it'd be roughly the same at this point. The safe assumption would be NIU would have taken a Hit after he took over, as him and HC DD weren't on the same frequency looking forward -- but a decent chance that he'd turn things around after an "adjustment" period, although I think NIU would have been less patient with him than WMU who was trying to rebuild anyway.

All in all, I don't see why there'd be animosity toward PJ... Just a strong "He's coming in from the outside, we can't let him beat us in a game or standings! Let's show him what he missed out on!", while also understanding the circumstances. Again, he didn't leave NIU to go to another MAC school at all. :)
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 01:02 PM by toddjnsn.)
03-02-2015 01:00 PM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

(03-02-2015 01:00 PM)toddjnsn Wrote:  
Quote:Does you wonder why peoples talk so much about Mr. Flecky Fleck? Does it make you hot boiled angry mad? Does you feel like Huskie fans are traitorous or spitting spite?

It doesn't compare to LeBron.

1) He didn't leave NIU sub-coaching staff to go to WMU
2) He left NIU WR coach to Rutgers WR coach in 2010
3) In 2012, where the controversy sits, he was a to-be-OC that he backed out of right after announcement due to him not seeing eye to eye with Coach DD+NFL opportunity
4) He went to the NFL to be a WR coach, following that former Rutgers coach (2012)
5) NIU was doing just fine without him (Carey); they didn't lose some integral part of anything. He was never set as any coach when he left to the NFL (which is understandable)
6) He went to WMU in 2013 and went 1-11 in his first year situated there

- I don't see how he screwed over NIU and did anything traitorous.
- He would have had to go to WMU instead of the NFL (following a former HC he was under) to be considered that.
- When at Tampa Bay in NFL, another MAC team did call him in to be a HC on a big gamble (see 1-11/8-5)
- When at Tampa Bay in NFL, NIU was not calling him in to be a HC

I can see NIU fans rolling their eyes and annoyed that he garners a lot of mid-major attention, and he could have situated himself at NIU instead of going to the NFL -- I get that. But would NIU have truly been better off with him staying? Ehhh, likely not -- good chance it'd be roughly the same at this point. The safe assumption would be NIU would have taken a Hit after he took over, as him and HC DD weren't on the same frequency looking forward -- but a decent chance that he'd turn things around after an "adjustment" period, although I think NIU would have been less patient with him than WMU who was trying to rebuild anyway.

All in all, I don't see why there'd be animosity toward PJ... Just a strong "He's coming in from the outside, we can't let him beat us in a game or standings! Let's show him what he missed out on!", while also understanding the circumstances. Again, he didn't leave NIU to go to another MAC school at all. :)

I think he's just become more of an epic internet le meme at this point for this board...
03-02-2015 01:04 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

Donators
Our own @pftcommenter. This is awesome.
03-02-2015 01:09 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

For those who dont know, juicy clown is Niu85alum, WhiskeyDick, douglas hall destroyer
03-02-2015 01:13 PM
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

Donators
(03-02-2015 01:13 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  For those who dont know, juicy clown is Niu85alum, WhiskeyDick, douglas hall destroyer
False.
03-02-2015 01:20 PM
Advertisement

Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
He's someone already posting on this board. I have it down to one of two people whose posts I often don't understand.
03-02-2015 01:24 PM
HuskiePride12 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU, WHITE SOX
(03-02-2015 01:20 PM)BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 01:13 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  For those who dont know, juicy clown is Niu85alum, WhiskeyDick, douglas hall destroyer
False.

Damn. I was hoping it was him. Got some great laughs when Whiskey posted.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2015 01:49 PM by HuskiePride12.)
03-02-2015 01:48 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(03-02-2015 01:24 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  He's someone already posting on this board. I have it down to one of two people whose posts I often don't understand.

Hey, I try to be clear in my posts, ya know......
03-05-2015 12:25 AM
Max Power Offline
Not Rod Carey

I Root For: NIU, Bradley
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
03-05-2015 02:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.