Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UC Fan Experience
Bookmark and Share
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
UC Fan Experience
Some new people on board and a new fan experience twitter account for UC students fans and alumni to talk game day fan experience . They did a great job with the Xavier pregame. Looking forward to more this year and future seasons.

UC Fan Experience
@UCFanExperience

Your line to Asst AD for Game Presentation. Listening to all UC fans to create great moments TOGETHER. This is a place for dialogue so, LET'S TALK! #didUCthat!

[Image: B-LMjPgIEAA0DWp.jpg:large]

[Image: B-LG2KNCYAAJ4mH.jpg:large]

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 10:50 AM by Bearcat2012.)
02-24-2015 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcatlawjd2 Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
RE: UC Fan Experience
I have enjoyed the pre-game that includes the band's drumline, cheerleaders, and dance team. College basketball has to be about the pep band, students, and cheerleaders and not DJ's, shooting contest, and games on the video the board.

02-24-2015 10:44 AM
indycat Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
My hope would be that we see the same sellout crowd and game day experience for Memphis. As long as UC remains in the AAC, the Tigers, along with UCONN, should be the most meaningful games and hottest tickets of the season.

(This post was last modified: 02-24-2015 11:04 AM by indycat.)
02-24-2015 10:56 AM
Advertisement

Bruce Monnin Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
(02-24-2015 10:44 AM)bearcatlawjd2 Wrote:  I have enjoyed the pre-game that includes the band's drumline, cheerleaders, and dance team. College basketball has to be about the pep band, students, and cheerleaders and not DJ's, shooting contest, and games on the video the board.

Though I will note that little kids love the car race game on the video board (and I enjoy the opportunity for a little spontaneous gambling action with friends).

02-24-2015 11:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bearcat2012 Offline
All American

I Root For: Cincy Bearcats
(02-24-2015 10:44 AM)bearcatlawjd2 Wrote:  I have enjoyed the pre-game that includes the band's drumline, cheerleaders, and dance team. College basketball has to be about the pep band, students, and cheerleaders and not DJ's, shooting contest, and games on the video the board.

I would agree , although a little "Jump Around" or "Sandstorm" never hurt anybody towards the end of a tight game.

I very much am looking forward to the marching band entrance down the steps at Nippert in September. 04-rock

02-24-2015 11:54 AM
JPBearcat3 Offline
we'll do the rest, boys

I Root For: #BearcatNation
the Xavier pregame was head and shoulders above anything that's happened all year. brand new pregame video. bearcat from the rafters. that huge poster thing in the student section. just awesome.

02-24-2015 03:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.